Monday, July 22, 2013

What is CS For?

What is CS For?

Tùng NguyễnPrivate_message
YEAH AND THE PROBLEM NOW IS THE EXISTENCE OF COUCHSURFING SINCE VIETNAMESE LOCALS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HOST FOREIGNERS. WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF ALL YOUR COUCH REQUESTS ARE FOLLOWED BY THE GOVERMENT? WHO DARE TO HOST YOU? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF COUCHSURFING COMMUNITY IF FOREIGNERS ARE FORCED TO GO TO THE HOTELS. ENOUGH SAID!
Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
We can bribe police. In other words, people give money to the police sometimes. Did my landlord give police money in order to seduce the police into looking pass my allowance or dis-allowance to live at the house? I do not know the answer to that question.

I am not aware of it. I only know what they tell me. They would have asked me for money (most likely), so that they could pass it on to the cops, so that the mighty hand of the law may look the other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment