Saturday, July 13, 2013

Luis Casanova Lied. Facebook Does Not Work.

Luis Casanova Lied. 

Facebook Does Not Work.

Liked · 6 hours ago
Like · · Share

  • Luis Casanova hoho, so Luis =))
  • Original Oatmeal Facebook does not directly work at this cafe. You have to get it to work. I can get it to work here but it does not automatically work at this cafe.

    Luis Casanova told me that Facebook does automatically and directly work at this cafe, but you have to do something to get it to work. That is called lying or unintentional lying which is still misleading. I am asking people to better word things.

    If you are part of English Clubs, then you are interested in improving your English. I am here with the tips. I suggest that people think about how they word things more.

    What I am bringing up is an example of misleading dialog that can cause potential and progressive momentum towards contagious damages.
People You May Know
See All
People You May Know










No comments:

Post a Comment