Thursday, July 11, 2013

Who is JOEY ARNOLD ON COUCH SURFING?

WHO IS JOEY ARNOLD?

WHY DO PEOPLE HATE THE ORIGINAL OATMEAL?



  • hello

    hieu DauPrivate_message
    Jessica NguyenPrivate_message
    So am I .
    Nice to meet you .
    Let make friend .
    Evy NgoPrivate_message
    Nice to meet u :)
    secondary oatmillPrivate_message
    please to meet you. I am a new member too.
    Since you are new. Make yourself known by posting lots of absurd things like I am doing now. Who knows? you will be a Couchsurfing star here. Go on friend!
  • George MilloPrivate_message
    From the above link:

    "He's not expecting agreement or for the community to change based on his feedback. He's looking for that community to attack him. He wants the attention. He can't get love from the group, but he can get hate, and even hate is better than apathy.

    Therefore, screaming insults at him only ensures that he'll continue doing what he's doing. If nobody responds to anything he says, he'll simply get bored and go away.

    It's so simple, yet incredibly hard to do. Every instinct in your body will scream for you to react, the same instinct that makes the other dogs in a pack attack the one acting like a fucktard. You must resist it.

    Before you can even stop to think about what you're going to say, your fingers will be hammering out the perfect combination of letters to "put him in his place." Understand this: if you combined all of the languages from every life form on every developed planet in an infinite number of universes, you would not be able to construct a single sentence that would accomplish this goal.

    He's not after an argument. He's after your response. Any response. If you hit that "enter" button, he automatically wins."

    This could probably do with being translated into Vietnamese...
    Anh NguyenPrivate_message
    I totally agree. It seems like he's bringing up all the previous posts to get more attention. So it's a smart choice to remain silent :) He'll gradually get bored, I hope.
    Trâm PhạmPrivate_message
    Nice
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    not true
    Michael KreutzerPrivate_message
    U mad, bro?

    I always pictured trolls as just angry nerds, but never thought they might literally be mentally ill. I heard through the grape vine that "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" stopped taking medication and Saigon's CS community took the toll. Just in case the grape vine had any truth in its rumors I decided to feed the troll. Worth a shot I guess. But never again :> It's a shame that CS can't block "You-Know-Who's" IP address or something.
    Ah well.


    Great article btw. In case you haven't already seen this video of how to thwart an internet troll: http://youtu.be/FMEe7JqBgvg
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Michael, you are prematurely stereotyping. You are making judgement calls without sufficient evidence or understanding to the situation. Pray for more developed wisdom.
    Elisio Lima Da CostaPrivate_message
    Point taken.
    I regret falling for the bait that this army of fake profiles put in front of me. I could see the trap but just couldn't resist. What a mistake that was.
    But will ignoring the legion of fakes be enough? Seriously, i'm starting to be more pissed at the couchsurfing admins than at the lame dudes for allowing him/them to come back again and again, with no problem whatsoever.
    Ignoring something is all fine and dandy. But when something is stinking your backyard it's hard to ignore the smell.
    thanh ChienPrivate_message
    someone can explain what does he say, i don't undsrstand any more
    Tom ChristiePrivate_message
    noooooooooooooo thanh chien please don't miss the point! hahaha! No more explanations and discussions about the boy
    George MilloPrivate_message
    Do you mean you don't understand what I said or what Joey said?

    co lẽ chúng ta gần bản địch tiếng Việt....
    AshardDeen99Private_message
    Couldn't agree more and good point.
    NaNguyenPrivate_message
    Yay . . that's the point! Keep ignoring!
    Boorin_ngoanPrivate_message
    Yah! I got it. Ignoring n no more!
    Austin UptoNoGoodPrivate_message
    why are you pissed at the admin. we are all volunteers with no pay and we have our lives to live too...
    Matt-Teo.JolleyPrivate_message
    Matt-Teo.Jolley Likes This: (thumbs up)
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Couch Surfing is a forum website with questions and answers. However, when some ask questions about learning English, meeting people, finding a place to live, eat, those members are outcast, alienated, banished, spat upon, similar to how the Germans did so to the Jews. Some of these bullies on CS are miniature versions of Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, & Barack Obama.
    secondary oatmillPrivate_message
    He has his clone anytime you want to exterminate his presence. Accept the truth he must coexist with you. Joey has his all rights to co-exist. Piss your own face George Millo!!!!!
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Joey is the air we breath.
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Trolls are people, too.
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    trolls are people, too, for sure
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Don't feed George.
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    huh?
    secondary oatmillPrivate_message
    It isn't that what Couchsurfing is about George. CS is about gathering more people. Wake up! you're so ego.
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    huh?
    Phuc Nguyen LamPrivate_message
    If you know he has a need of validation then let him be :) Show some compassion.
    NickBitshull WorthsPrivate_message
    @Phuc Nguyen Lam: do you know Him? is he such a pathetic guy that you feel like showing your compassion?
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    huh?
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    huh huh?
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Where is Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal?
    http://OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    oh?
    Dan HendersonPrivate_message
    I was pretending to be Joey Arnold, but I read that the police of Vietnam kicked him out of Vietnam. I am talking about Original Oatmeal. Here is what he wrote as follows.

    The police in Vietnam kicked me out of my house without telling me why, which means it may happen again. I was not told why at all. If I try living at another apartment or hotel, this may happen again.

    .

    .

    Yours Truly,
    Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal. http://OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com/ .
    OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
    0-163-425-1695

    Yesterday, I fell off my bicycle (broke my 8.000.000 VND glasses) & I was told I have no work (for this month of July 2013) from a school I work teaching English for.

    .

    .

    That means less money.

    Later, the power cord to this laptop I use starting shooting fireworks. Today, a man sold me the wrong replacement cord for almost 400.000 VND. He will not give me a refund. I gave him the money too quickly. I showed him the problems and he laughed at me.

    A place tried selling me rice and chicken and rice to me for 60.000 VND, when it is suppose to cost around 15.000. I ended up giving them 30.000.

    After that I was riding my bicycle for the past 4 hours because I kept on getting lost, & I skip breakfast everyday, because I do not even enough money for rent right now and I have no where to go.

    .

    .

    .

    Smile.

    As I was riding my bicycle a few guys and girls said hello to me, which gave me a smile to my face, in the mist of this temporary storm. At the moment, I have no idea what I should do.

    I was not told why I cannot live in this room at this house in district Binh Thanh. I was not told when I have to leave. i do not know where to go. Here is my current address as following:

    .

    .

    The Never Ending Story in Never Land.

    Joey Arnold
    191/37b Võ Duy Ninh, phường 22
    Quận Bình Thạnh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

    .

    .

    .

    On top of this, it is my mother's birthday.

    Marilyn Mitchell. Oo Joey Arnold. Rick Arnold.

    Restore Main Street. Mea Omnia. Jen-jen Pableo.

    Live long & prospers.
    Ram ReflectionPrivate_message
    What is a troll?
    secondary oatmillPrivate_message
    by troll, sombody means homeless.
    Ram ReflectionPrivate_message
    thanks for your response
    Ram ReflectionPrivate_message
    Troll Means Homeless?
    Ami LuonGPrivate_message
    like!
    Ram ReflectionPrivate_message
    Like what?
    Ami LuonGPrivate_message
    haha, "like" means i agree with what this topic is! :P
    trang PoilyPrivate_message
    Why admin not remove them out hoho?
    Ram ReflectionPrivate_message
    Trang, you have a problem.
    secondary oatmillPrivate_message
    yes, trang Polly has more than a problem.
    trang PoilyPrivate_message
    LŨ ĐIÊN
    secondary oatmillPrivate_message
    trang Poily is crazy bitch
    Sun BinhPrivate_message
    Who's Joey?
  • Hi

    Nhi TongPrivate_message
More conversations






No comments:

Post a Comment