Sunday, July 21, 2013

Need Some?

Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
Kelvin, I was at at the Drink & Talk English Club at a cafe in district Binh Thanh. C Phuong, I facebooked you. In other words, I wrote to you on Facebook.

Secondary Oatmill, what do you want me to hit, or who are you talking to?

To anybody reading this, you can find me in person and online. Just search for my name, Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal. Type it in at Google.com. I am jack of all trades. I can edit videos. I can build websites. I can write. I am an English Teacher. I do have connections.

Also, I am looking for oatmeal. I am also looking for a cheaper place to live. I am paying around two million VND per month for my room right now.

I may not always be on Couch Surfing. It may be faster to find me on Facebook or email. I like writing books as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment