Thursday, July 11, 2013

Is Trâm Phạm Real?


Sun BinhPrivate_message
Is Trâm Phạm real?




  • Hien TonPrivate_message
    i always love this idea! count me in. i think Sunday would be the best days for our schedules. and please inform me when you create the event.
    Ngan NguyenPrivate_message
    Your idea is so great!!! Pls count me in if you can make it out. I think Sat or Sun are the best days for me!
    Tracy BiPrivate_message
    Love your idea. Count me in when you have a Potluck :)
    Steven CarreraPrivate_message
    Great to see people are interested in such an event. It will be an honor to organize this event for the community of Saigon. If I cannot find a person to host it at their place, I will try to make the venue at a nice park. Any recommendations are welcomed!

    Tracy BiPrivate_message
    I know a very nice place which is my friend's flat. however we have to pay a free of 20$/day called security free for the security in the department. She told me that with that free for the security guys, they will allow us to bring many foreigners there. We can share the cost.
    If you guys can find a free place then it must be great :))
    Hiennie KhPrivate_message
    Tracy's idea is good enough to make the day happen. @Steven: what do you think about the idea at the flat, friend? I think just make it happen firstly to find attendants....
    Quynh AnhPrivate_message
    Pls count me in if you guys couid make it out
    Tracy BiPrivate_message
    And try to find many people from other countries then we can have a real international party :X
    Steven CarreraPrivate_message
    I like the idea. Can you PM with further information, like when does it have to be paid and where the location is?

    Yes, the whole idea of the potluck is to be international, bring people from all different types of cultures/countries together, with food and stories to share. This is the whole philosophy of the potluck events I have hosted.

    It looks like Sunday is the best day for most. I will make the event for this Sunday, but note that i will change it to the following Sunday if not many people sign up. Also, since there will be a $20 fee, this fee will be split with everyone attending. Thus, more people that show up, the cheaper it is and overall, better because more people to share and learn with. :)
    Tom ChristiePrivate_message
    when is it? I can give my house! We have a roof where we can eat and a big kitchen to prepare. but the day is important so i can include my housemates
    Steven CarreraPrivate_message
    Tom, can you do it on the weekend?
    NickBitshull WorthsPrivate_message
    I am a cook with lots of exotic recipes. My head-propping cook book includes seven-course dogmeat, fried coated baluts, snake stew with aged-salted lime, .....I would bring it as my contribution, a real potluck, if you guy want a try.
    Vi LieuPrivate_message
    it sounds a great party I would like to join! count me in.
    cheers
    Vi
    Steven CarreraPrivate_message
    If you are interested in this event or have showed interest, please sign up to the event ONLY IF YOU ARE 95% SURE YOU WILL MAKE IT! Here is the link: https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/events/saigon-international-potluck-ho-chi-minh-city
    Mai HoangPrivate_message
    I do love this idea :)
    Tom ChristiePrivate_message
    hey guys sorry i havent replied

    i cant offer my house on the weekend im afraid i work all weekend

    Tom ChristiePrivate_message
    I can do it on a sunday but after 7
    juno NguyenPrivate_message
    this is a great idea! Count me in :)
    Vin LePrivate_message
    I'm in. We should make a group on fb to talk about this easily
    :)
    Hiennie KhPrivate_message
    The event had its own meaning ans success to connect people by food and laugh. My thought is if someone likes to conninue this for the next month. We already have the location from Ms. Phuong at Crossing border. Anyone 's up?
    trang PoilyPrivate_message
    @Hiennie: my hand up.... I'm in. so Just do it.
    Moreover, with lesson from first time, I think we should make it better. Ppl shd come soon. no rubble time please. I hate it the most :(
  • Holly GracePrivate_message
    Hi, I will be moving to HCMC next Saturday. How many hours on each day would the teacher have? How old are your students?
    Thanks, Holly
    Phuong LePrivate_message
    Could I get this part-time job? Please private contact me Thank so much.
    Sun BinhPrivate_message
    Is Trâm Phạm real?
More conversations











No comments:

Post a Comment