Sunday, July 14, 2013

Lack of Communication, By Joey Arnold.

Sometimes, we fail at communication. A failure of communication is a failure of progress, success, and momentum.

For example, sometimes people say they are my friend. However, later on, they discontinue their so-called "Friendship" with me which is their choice, their freedom, their prerogative.

However, it is better if those people could just tell me why they no longer want to be my friend. I feel that sometimes people do not always think things through.

In other words, when you ask people why they did this or did that, they may not know why, or how, or when, or where, or what exactly occur. I asked questions to help people see things that they may have seen that may farther enhance their journey.

A lack of communication is a lack of honesty, a lack of character, a lack of decency, a lack of progress.

When you do not adequately communicate, you are in fact lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment