Friday, July 12, 2013

Peter Told Kathy

Beach Resort Vietnam - www.sunsearesort-muine.com - Intimate, Elegant and Affordable Boutique Resort on Mui Ne Beach

Bạn lừa tôi.
02 Friends/Kathy Friend Thao Duong
x

Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
Jul 10 (2 days ago)

to P.Thao
Bạn lừa tôi.




HOW ARE YOU?


JOEY ARNOLD: TEACHER: WRITER: MUSICIAN: PRODUCER
ARTIST: INVENTOR: ACTOR: FILM-MAKER: WEB-DESIGNER: ATHLETE

HTTP://ORIGINALOATMEAL.WORDPRESS.COM



MY SKYPE, EMAIL, FACEBOOK: ORIGINALOATMEAL@GMAIL.COM

191/37b Võ Duy Ninh, phường 22: Quận Bình Thạnh: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

CELL: (84) 0163-425-1695
P.Thao Duong
Jul 11 (1 day ago)

to me
Joey - tomorow i will leave my house

My mother will find some person to kill me - to let her don't have to share money of my father to me

I don't mean don't have money to get for you

But my sittuation - is i don't have it 

The people will killing me tomorow is (a couple you meet at the charity group)
P.Thao Duong
Jul 11 (1 day ago)

to me
I'm open my facebook pages facebook.com/phuongthao1984
so if tomorow they kill me and i died 

You will see my boy cousin post the picture noun in facebook

And but if i still alive - i will find you some day :) 

It's mean  : i really don't want to trick you

Is my mother want to do that - and she hide this couple :)

I have some trouble with my familly 


2013/7/11 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
P.Thao Duong
Jul 11 (1 day ago)

to me
she don't want i get married with any person
she want or i died , or i have to go to mental hospital

it's mean she don't have to worrired too much about me.
It's my mother 

I don't have the choice - i don't have money! Sorry so much! J


2013/7/11 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
P.Thao Duong
Jul 11 (1 day ago)

to me
if think i'm a trouble . should find the way to meet a new gf :)

may be older than you same like me or older than me

do a good sex for her

and she will take you to money :)

because Life Is It


2013/7/11 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
4:00 PM (23 hours ago)

to P.Thao
Girls steal from men?



HOW ARE YOU?

P.Thao Duong
6:51 PM (21 hours ago)

to me
we are not girl and men! we are bisexual! Ok? Joey - i'm not old than you too much! Why you think i have so much money and can pay for you all my life?

we are the same ages - so we share the money - when we date - and ofcouse - after we date - all everything gone? DO you understand?
P.Thao Duong
6:53 PM (21 hours ago)

to me
IF - I SAID IF - if we are come back - and WE - sex again - and we are have just only 1 daughter. How can i teach my daughter - why the reason she have to pay the money for her ex boy friend when they broken all over it?
I mean if some day i have a new husband - and you have a new wife too


2013/7/11 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
P.Thao Duong
7:00 PM (20 hours ago)

to me
With me , everything about you and me are gone - i don't keep anything still now

Want to know why i can do it?

I dating with two foreigner person - 1 Turkey 25 years old - Army, 1 Russian 34 years old - Saler Funiture from Europe to VietNam

Just two month

So with you - i have so much mistake - it's clean all the lover i save with you in my heart.

Now i'm datting with Vietnamese man - 36 years old , he half blood - Portland and Vietnamese 

So tell me - do you think - with you - i still can fall in love? 

It hurt but it true - sorry you have to grow up! 


2013/7/11 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
8:36 PM (19 hours ago)

to P.Thao
Is it right or wrong for a person to steal?
P.Thao Duong
11:11 PM (16 hours ago)

to me
come to asking your mother!
Did the boy give money for the girl or the girl have to do that?

I think she will said with you the true! 
Hope you will enjoy it
P.Thao Duong
11:17 PM (16 hours ago)

to me
My parents said - girl is hard to find money than the boy
because the instinct of a woman's reproductive and child, rather than labor.

while women labor, nor effective as men. In the month of menstruation, the body under a lot of pain and depression. When a business trip, a party, are not as comfortable as man himself.

the woman combined with men. And childbirth. They also are the most disadvantaged
October 9th day, carrying his big belly could not go the distance (not climbing aircraft, not drinking alcohol)
They will automatically be outdated, and of course, money works, 100% will be inferior to men!

Said. For you to understand the differences between women and men

In money matters, work, women never catch up man!


2013/7/11 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
P.Thao Duong
11:21 PM (16 hours ago)

to me
There's something not related to our relationships.

That is the lesson learned from the marriage breakdown of your parents.

And also served as lessons learned from the marriage of my parents

Men can not make money. Do not attempt to get a woman's heart I love you!

In Vietnam, have 1 saying: men build houses, women established their home. - "Đàn ông xây nhà , đàn bà xây tổ ấm" (use google search you try!) You will know it!
P.Thao Duong
11:24 PM (16 hours ago)

to me
My parents said - girl is hard to find money than the boy
because the instinct of a woman's reproductive and child, rather than labor.

while women labor, nor effective as men. In the month of menstruation, the body under a lot of pain and depression. When a business trip, a party, are not as comfortable as man himself.

the woman combined with men. And childbirth. They also are the most disadvantaged
They will automatically be outdated, and of course, money works, 100% will be inferior to men!
Said. For you to understand the differences between women and men

In money matters, work, women never catch up man!


2013/7/11 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
There's something not related to our relationships.
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
12:30 AM (15 hours ago)

to P.Thao
Do you value honor?
P.Thao Duong
12:34 AM (15 hours ago)

to me
I don't need to have it with you!
Crush on my familly - and posting the picture to datting with same gf first when i meetting a new bf 
Do you think you have paternity to asking me? 

Sorry - go ride bicycle with some girl friend - and msm gmail to PR who she is?
Do you think i'm a children just 3 years old eassy to trick it?


2013/7/12 Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
Do you value honor?
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
12:46 AM (15 hours ago)

to P.Thao
Did I tell you to sell my bike?
P.Thao Duong
1:09 AM (14 hours ago)

to me
You are selfish Joey - i don't want to talking with you again!
Go to the hell
Hope you died well at this!
Bye
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
2:13 AM (13 hours ago)

to P.Thao
Tôi đã nói với bạn để bán xe đạp điện của tôi?

Did I tell you to sell my electric bicycle?
P.Thao Duong
11:33 AM (4 hours ago)

to me
Trâm talking to me - for the frist day she tell : She will find the job for you , she is don't know you don't have any thing linsence to teach English - because you Psychology and Theology - not learning English Language
And Trâm said : That's time she KNOW it. She want to stop all conected with you!

Because of me! She save you with Thu to keep your JOB

Remember? 
And what's Thu said : "Because Joey didn't have any linsece and skill to teach English before. We are all know he learning Psychology and Theology - not learning English Language. But he teaching Enlgish _ IN VIETNAM_ I want he learning some Vietnamese language, It's will be helpful for US to for peace of mind and confidence in the capacity assigned more work for him. Let him earn more money!

Remember?

I take you to meet my friend - and my familly twice or three time - do you do some thing good for US?

Help Us for cooking or take care the children? 
Sorry they don't understand what you said! And your body languages - it's show you is just a idiot 



Vào 02:13 Ngày 12 tháng 7 năm 2013, Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com> đã viết:
P.Thao Duong
11:37 AM (4 hours ago)

to me
I was lost because of this

The monk we meet at the charity (remembet) - he is close friend of my mother and sister 
This day he sick!

And he meet you!

He buy for the beer - for the mango - and you very happy to try all this

But after that he ask you 1$ - he said it's not enough for him to use it - he just want to keep it for celebrate 

So what you said : I don't want to pay my money for anything 
And after that , find the bed before his eyes and SLEEP!!! 

Everyone is upset about your actions!

And like your personality!

It clarified my decision that we should not continue together!


2013/7/12 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
P.Thao Duong
11:48 AM (4 hours ago)

to me
I try to help you till the end of the day you take all money 18 million of your job (do i)

And what my plan after it?

I said because we make the boss very unlike us! So we should FIND A NEW JOB AFTER WE DIED BECAUSE WE LOST ALOT OF MONEY!

I NEED YOU HELP ME TO BUILD A COMPANY TO PRINT A TSHIRT - it's a good job and eassy to you can help me - because we working for ourself - no boss here - no one here can make we stress (remember what i said - did i said that?)

AND WHAT YOU DECIDED?

YOU SAID : WHY I HAVE TO GIVE THE MONEY FOR YOU! I HAVE MONEY - I WILL FIND THE BETTER GIRL THAN YOU
AND You leave my house?

Yes you do that!
Leave my house behide my mother eyes (did you come back just a second when you see her look at - no! And we up to you)

SO AFTER THAT - WRITE SOME THING STUPID ON MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT? 

SORRY - IS YOU CHOICE TO LEAVE! 

MY MOTHER AND MY BROTHER DON'T choice for you to stay at this hotel - they said - it's so far and and for our relationship to conected - and if we MEET at the house they know where , it's eassy for control us , if some day we angry angain!
No one can kill no one , no one will died because of it!


2013/7/12 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
P.Thao Duong
11:50 AM (4 hours ago)

to me
I see you come to Joli Dinh house
Is you didn't have enough money to flirting her?

I think , if the girl just loving your money?
She is not love you!

Leave alone is a good ideal for you!

But event you still live alone!

I still don't want to come back and I know what i really want to my decided!
P.Thao Duong
11:58 AM (3 hours ago)

to me
I don't have the time to write the letter for you again!
I give you the email of my younger sister!

If you still have some evidence to show i own your money - give it to my youngersister!

And she will go with me to the police - we give the money you ask you want - and after that , we write Commitment Letter : you never ever try to conected with me by and thing way! Again!

I hope you will do that! Because i know your mentarlity! It's not just about 4.000.000 - just because you want all my money? Right! It's!
Original Oatmeal Gmail
Tôi không nói cho bạn bán xe đạp điện của tôi. Bạn muốn tôi bán xe đạp của tô...
12:04 PM (3 hours ago)

P.Thao Duong
Are you lost you control? I was still undecided with what I wanted to do.(now...
12:18 PM (3 hours ago)

Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
12:38 PM (3 hours ago)

to P.Thao
Bạn đã ăn cắp xe đạp của tôi bởi vì tôi đã không nói với bạn bán xe đạp của tôi. Thêm vào đó, tôi đã không nhận được tiền cho xe đạp. Ăn cắp là xấu. Bạn đã ăn cắp xe đạp của tôi. Bạn đã ăn cắp tiền của tôi. Đó là xấu. Thú nhận tội lỗi của bạn. Xin tôi tha thứ cho bạn. Không ăn cắp. Không nói dối. Bạn nói rằng tôi sẽ nhận được tiền, nhưng tôi không muốn cung cấp cho chiếc xe đạp của tôi cho người khác và tôi đã không trả tiền ở tất cả.

Không nói dối.

Thành thật mà nói.

Có tính toàn vẹn.

Có nhân vật.

Bạn đã ăn cắp xe đạp của tôi.

Bạn lấy tiền của tôi.

Tôi không muốn bán xe đạp của tôi.

Bạn nói rằng tôi sẽ nhận được tiền.

Tôi không muốn để có những lớp học.

Bạn có thể tìm hiểu những điều miễn phí.

Tôi học một mình nhiều hơn ở trường.

Các lớp học tiếng Việt là quá đắt.

Tôi không muốn chi tiêu tiền tại các trường đại học.

Tôi đã nói với bạn rằng nhiều lần.





You stole my bike because I did not tell you to sell my bike. Plus, I did not get money for the bike. Stealing is bad. You stole my bike. You stole my money. That is bad. Confess your sins. Ask me to forgive you. Do not steal. Do not lie. You said I would get money, but I did not want to give my bike to somebody else and I was not paid money at all.

Do not lie.

Be honest.

Have integrity.

Have character.

You stole my bike.

You took my money.

I did not want to sell my bike.

You said I would get money.

I did not want to take those classes.

You can learn things for free.

I learn more alone than at school.

The Vietnamese classes are too expensive.

I did not want to spend money at the university.

I told you that many times.
P.Thao Duong
1:05 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
I will call the police if you continue mailing bother me half so Joey!

I admittedly do not steal your money at all!

That is the amount you have spent studying Vietnamese class at the request of your boss. For additional certification to practice teaching English to Vietnamese people in Vietnam.
She asked me to do so, otherwise you will lose your job.

And you lose your job because you were too stubborn. Do not know, do not know what you have to share to others

The kind of selfish as you can live with dogs.
But who does not want to love and accept you contain it!

Please do not make me talk to you anymore!
Please leave me alone. I have much work to do!

What's the matter, if necessary, the police okay


Vào 12:38 Ngày 12 tháng 7 năm 2013, Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com> đã viết:
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
1:35 PM (2 hours ago)

to P.Thao
Sử dụng lao động được yêu cầu phải giao tiếp trực tiếp với nhân viên của họ. Ông chủ của tôi có nói chuyện với tôi về tất cả mọi thứ.

Bạn không phải là đại diện của tôi. Bạn không phải là một nhà đàm phán của bên thứ ba. Bạn không phải là của tôi người đàn ông trung. Sử dụng lao động của tôi nói chuyện với tôi. Đó là những quy tắc. Đó là những gì sẽ xảy ra. Đó là cách mọi thứ là giả sử để làm việc.

Biết tiếng Việt là không cần thiết. Tuy nhiên, biết Việt Nam là tốt hơn. Hiểu biết thêm về ngôn ngữ của đất nước này và nhân dân Việt Nam, ngôn ngữ Việt Nam, là tốt hơn, được khuyến khích, là một lợi thế, là phù hợp, nhưng nó không phải là một cái gì đó mà giáo viên tiếng Anh phải làm.

Có sự khác biệt cơ bản giữa những gì nhân viên được yêu cầu phải làm và những gì nhân viên được khuyến khích và được khuyến khích và truyền cảm hứng để làm.

Tôi không cần phải học tiếng Việt.

Nó không phải là bắt buộc.

Hay gọi cảnh sát.

Cảnh sát sẽ ném bạn vào tù.



Bạn đã ăn cắp xe đạp của tôi.

Bạn đã ăn cắp tiền của tôi.
Bạn bị lạm dụng tôi.

Bạn gần như giết chết tôi.




Employers are required to communicate directly to their employees. My boss has to talk to me about everything.

You are not my agent. You are not a third-party negotiator. You are not my middle-man. My employers talks to me. Those are the rules. That is what happens. That is how things are suppose to work.

Knowing Vietnamese is not required. However, knowing Vietnamese is better. Knowing more of the language of this country and people of Vietnam, the Vietnamese language, is better, is recommended, is preferable, is suitable, but it is not something that English Teachers have to do.

There are fundamental differences between what employees are required to do and what employees are encouraged and recommended and inspired to do.

I do not have to learn Vietnamese.

It is not required.

Call the police.

The police will throw you in jail.


You stole my bike.

You stole my money.
You abused me.

You almost killed me.
P.Thao Duong
1:47 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
  
Translate message
Turn off for: Vietnamese
Ok ! We will meeting at the police!
Call the police to meet me!
I have the cell phone of Trâm and Thu - i will call for them to let them tell you what them asking me to do! If you are forget!

Call the police will be better! Because i don't have any reason to meeting them still now!
If you want - call them , we will meeting at the police! I'm ok with this! 


Vào 13:35 Ngày 12 tháng 7 năm 2013, Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com> đã viết:
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
1:54 PM (2 hours ago)

to P.Thao
Nói chuyện với cảnh sát. Nói chuyện với những người khác. Họ đã biết về những điều này. Tôi đã nói chuyện với họ về những điều này đã.

Talk to the police. Talk to the others. They already know about these things. I have talked to them about these things already.
P.Thao Duong
1:59 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
  
Translate message
Turn off for: Vietnamese
police is better-they will take us to U.S. embassies. some one know English here.
4.000.000 ok!
i want a letter they give me you will leave forever to my live. if no they will kill you!
it's all


Vào 13:54 Ngày 12 tháng 7 năm 2013, Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com> đã viết:
P.Thao Duong
2:02 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
  
Translate message
Turn off for: Vietnamese
need someone strong enough to hit your stupid head to wake it up!

it's all what i want!

call police pls! yes pls do it!


Vào 13:59 Ngày 12 tháng 7 năm 2013, P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com> đã viết:
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
2:18 PM (1 hour ago)

to P.Thao
Xin hãy lắng nghe lời nói của tôi. Bạn tiếp tục nói những điều mà không đủ chính xác. Bạn cần phải nhớ rằng tôi đã không buộc bạn phải giúp tôi. Đó là sự lựa chọn của bạn. Bạn tình nguyện. Đó là cuộc sống của bạn. Đừng đổ lỗi cho hành động của bạn trên những người khác. Chịu trách nhiệm về những gì bạn làm. Chấp nhận rằng bạn bị đâm vào lưng tôi bằng cách ăn cắp xe đạp của tôi.


Please listen to my words. You continue to say things that are not accurate enough. You need to remember that I did not force you to help me. It was your choice. You volunteered. That is your life. Do not blame your actions on other people. Take responsibility for what you do. Accept that you stabbed me in the back by stealing my bike.
P.Thao Duong
2:21 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
  
Translate message
Turn off for: Vietnamese
Go to the police! I will deal and talk nothing with you till here!

I need the letter! You will out my live forever!

we need witnesses to do it!

Police is better!


Vào 14:18 Ngày 12 tháng 7 năm 2013, Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com> đã viết:
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
2:41 PM (1 hour ago)

to P.Thao
Bạn đang tránh không thể tránh khỏi. Bạn đang trì hoãn. Bạn đang cố gắng trì hoãn với trách nhiệm. Bạn đang cố gắng chạy trốn khỏi nhiệm vụ của mình để cầm cố linh hồn của mình để toàn vẹn của bạn. Bạn đang cố gắng để đưa ra những điều nào đó trong cuộc sống của bạn.

Bạn đang đổ lỗi cho người khác và sự vật. Bạn chạy trốn khỏi sự thật. Bạn đã chia tính cách. Bạn có quỷ. Bạn có quái vật. Bạn có nhiều khuôn mặt. Bạn có nhiều đầu. Tôi là bạn của bạn. Tôi muốn bạn nhìn thấy những gì đang có. Bạn từ chối để xem xét. Hãy thừa nhận sai lầm của mình. Bạn thừa nhận một số sai lầm nhưng không để những sai lầm khác. Chúng tôi đã có một thiếu đường kết nối thông tin liên lạc hiệu quả và hiệu quả.




You are avoiding the unavoidable. You are procrastinating. You are trying to delay with responsibilities. You are trying to run away from your duty to pledge your soul to your integrity. You are trying to put off certain things in your life.

You are blaming other people and things. You run away from the truth. You have split personalities. You have demons. You have monsters. You have many faces. You have many heads. I am your friend. I want you to see what is there. You refuse to look. Please admit to your mistakes. You admit to some mistakes but not to the other mistakes. We have had a lack of effective and efficient communication connection path.
P.Thao Duong
3:20 PM (35 minutes ago)

to me
I want go to the Police!

I said it! And i want it!

I want we have a deal 

I will sell my latop - to give you 4.000.000 VND - ok because you poor , stupid and lost job!

And

I want you write for me a letter : pls don't find anyway to meet me again. 
Because i don't want some day when i have to teach my children how to grow up and save their live after the past bad

And you come back to find me with SOME NEW reason again!

That's why we just should meeting at the police - they will let we go to U.S Embassie!

ok?

Have some think man at the police will help me to do that!


Vào 14:41 Ngày 12 tháng 7 năm 2013, Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com> đã viết:
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
3:34 PM (20 minutes ago)

to P.Thao
Bạn sử dụng từ "mới". Như trong "N - E - W" ". MỚI" như trong chữ Bạn đang nói rằng tôi làm những thứ. Bạn đang nói rằng tôi đến với bạn với những thứ. Bạn nói rằng tôi đến với bạn với những điều mới.

Bạn đang cố gắng nói với tôi rằng tôi amy tiếp tục đến với bạn với những điều mới để làm phiền bạn với. Tuy nhiên, tôi không đến với bạn với những từ mới. Tôi đến với bạn với những điều tương tự mà bạn đã nhận thức được kể từ tháng Ba năm 2013, đó là cách đây năm tháng.

Tôi không đến với bạn về những điều mới.

Tôi đến với bạn về những điều cũ.

Tôi nói với bạn những điều mà bạn cần phải nhớ.

Cũ, không mới.

Cũ.

Không mới.

Cũ thay vì mới.

Bạn không bắt buộc phải là bạn của tôi. Bạn không buộc phải giúp đỡ tôi. Khi bạn là tốt với tôi, đó là sự lựa chọn của bạn.

Tôi không nợ tiền của bạn.

Chúng tôi không có một khoản vay.

Chúng tôi không có loại hợp đồng.

Bạn đã cho tôi mọi thứ.

Đưa ra không phải là một khoản vay.

Nếu bạn đã cho tôi vay tiền, sau đó tôi sẽ trả lại tiền bởi vì đó là những điều làm việc. Nếu tôi hỏi mượn tiền và những thứ từ bạn, sau đó tôi phải trả lại, nhưng tôi đã không yêu cầu bạn cho mọi thứ.

Bạn đã cho tôi mọi thứ.

Đó là lý do tại sao tôi không cần phải trở lại với lợi.

Nhưng tôi đã không cung cấp cho bạn tiền bạc của tôi.

Tôi đã không cung cấp cho bạn chiếc xe đạp của tôi.

Đó là sự khác biệt.

Bạn từ chối để thấy sự khác biệt.

Đưa ra không phải là một khoản vay.

Tôi không vay từ bạn.

Bạn đã cung cấp cho tôi.




You used the word "NEW." As in "N - E - W" as in the word "NEW." You are saying that I make up things. You are saying that I come to you with things. You say that I come to you with new things.

You are trying to tell me that I amy continue to come to you with new things to bother you with. However, I do not come with you with new words. I come to you with the same things that you have been aware of since the month of March of the year 2013, which was five months ago.

I do not come to you about new things.

I come to you about old things.

I tell you things that you need to remember.

Old, not new.

Old.

Not New.

Old instead of new.

You were not forced to be my friend. You were not forced to help me. When you are nice to me, that is your choice.

I do not owe you money.

We did not have a loan.

We did not have that kind of contract.

You gave me things.

Giving is not a loan.

If you gave me a loan, then I'd pay it back because that is how things work. If I asked to borrow money and things from you, then I should pay you back, but I did not ask you for things.

You gave me things.

That is why I do not have to return the favor.

But I did not give you my money.

I did not give you my bike.

That is the difference.

You refuse to see the difference.

Giving is not a loan.

I did not borrow from you.

You gave to me.

But you stole from me.
P.Thao Duong
3:41 PM (13 minutes ago)

to me
  
Translate message
Turn off for: Vietnamese
Ok you and me can forget all it!

Just should remember 1 : Vietnam and USA still have a law - meeting people to make the law (is police) - we will know how to talking and doing

Peter show me all the email i write to you - you up it's on you wordress - and just save the word you want to hear - so i will never write any letter for you again! 

I will call the police - and the Embassied will take you passport , you will hide and never find any thing job at Vietnam again!

Want i do it? 

I have Trâm , Phúc , your old Thu - they will help me - because they always hate you! 




Vào 15:34 Ngày 12 tháng 7 năm 2013, Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com> đã viết:
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
3:51 PM (4 minutes ago)

to P.Thao
Đừng quên khoản nợ của bạn. Không làm điều đó. Xin vui lòng, không đi bộ từ danh dự. Làm những gì bạn nói bạn sẽ làm. Cố gắng không nói dối. Làm như bạn đang nói. Tôn trọng thỏa thuận của bạn. Không ăn cắp. Không nói dối. Không nói một điều và làm khác.

Học hỏi từ bài học của bạn. Trả nợ của bạn. Tôn trọng lời thề của bạn. Tôn trọng tính toàn vẹn của riêng bạn. Giá trị phê bình xây dựng. Hãy suy nghĩ về những gì người khác nói. Chúa Giêsu yêu thương bạn.

Đi sau những gì là tốt nhất. Làm những gì là đúng. Nếu bạn ăn cắp, trả lại những gì bạn đã bị đánh cắp. Đúng những gì đã sai. Thú nhận việc làm sai trái của bạn. Ăn năn cho những sai lầm của bạn. Cố gắng học hỏi từ quá khứ. học hỏi từ những sai lầm của bạn. Giữ lời của bạn.

Cam kết những gì là đúng và tốt hơn. Không để cho người khác tiêu diệt bạn. Đừng để người khác bệnh dịch hạch bạn với những lời nói dối.

Đi sau những gì là tốt nhất.



Do not forget your debts. Do not do that. Please, do not walk away from honor. Do what you say you will do. Try not to lie. Do as you are told. Honor your agreements. Do not steal. Do not lie. Do not say one thing and do another.

Learn from your lessons. Pay your debts. Honor your vows. Honor your own integrity. Value constructive criticism. Think about what other people say. Jesus loves you.

Go after what is best. Do what is right. If you steal, return what you have stolen. Right what was wrong. Confess your wrong doings. Repent for your mistakes. Try to learn from the past. learn from your mistakes. Keep your word.

Commit to what is right and better. Do not let other people destroy you. Do not let others plague you with lies.

Go after what is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment