Friday, July 12, 2013

Do you have to pay back gifts?


Do you have to pay back gifts?





Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
4:24 PM (3 hours ago)

to P.Thao
Tôi không muốn để có những lớp học tại các trường đại học. Tôi không có bạn gái. Tôi không có bất kỳ người bạn thực sự. Tôi đang ở một quán cà phê ngay bây giờ tất cả một mình. Tôi thực sự không có bạn bè. Tôi có một thời gian khó khăn nói. Tôi khóc bản thân mình để ngủ mỗi đêm cho tôi cô đơn.

I did not want to take the classes at the university. I do not have a girl friend. I do not have any real friends. I am at a cafe right now all by myself. I do not really have friends. I have a hard time telling. I cry myself to sleep every night for how lonely I am.
P.Thao Duong
4:43 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
You deserve what you do that!

Cry is too late with me and my familly

Now i have a new boy friend. His name is Herdergan -He is Russia i meet him on tagged , after 1 month you leave , we have sex twice time , and he come to Phillipine travel to work , and he will come back to Ho Chi Minh city at 17/7 

We decided to living at the house he rent for us!
He will open a new company for me

I will come back school and find a job some day! 

You died or live is not my bussiness!

I see you drive Jolie in your bicycle - hold her shoulders incredibly romantic

I see it with my eyes - so i never forget it!

I still don't think i own you!
But because you lose everything! I should help you something - but it's not mean i loving you - now i loving my new bf - Herdergan - you should know that :)
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
4:52 PM (2 hours ago)

to P.Thao
Tôi cố gắng để cho bạn biết một điều duy nhất. Bạn đang bối rối. Tôi cố gắng để cho bạn biết những gì tôi đang nói về ntrong. Tôi không nói về chuyện tình lãng mạn. Tôi đang nói với bạn rằng bạn đã đánh cắp từ tôi. Một số trong những điều mà bạn nói với tôi ra khỏi chủ đề.

Bạn tiếp tục nói những điều dựa từ tin đồn của những điều bạn nghĩ. Bạn nói chuyện từ những tin đồn tin đồn. Bạn nói những điều không đúng sự thật bạn đang bị mất điểm.

Bạn nợ tôi tiền. Đó là tất cả tôi đang nói. Tôi không yêu cầu với tiền bỏ ra. Tôi chỉ cố gắng để giúp bạn xem tình hình tốt hơn.

Bạn quên rằng chúng tôi đã không bao giờ trong một mối quan hệ. Chúng tôi không bao giờ chính xác quan hệ tình dục với nhau như bạn nói. Bạn luôn luôn có tiếng Anh kém. Tôi không phải là "bạn trai" của bạn. Tôi không bao giờ "bạn trai" của bạn. Tôi là bạn của bạn. Tôi sẽ luôn luôn được bạn bè của bạn. Tôi yêu bạn. Tôi quan tâm tới bạn thông qua tình yêu Chúa Kitô.

Bạn đã đánh cắp từ tôi.

Đó là xấu.



I am trying to tell you only one thing. You seem to be confused. I am trying to tell you what I am nto talking about. I am not talking about romance. I am telling you that you stole from me. Some of the things that you say to me is off the subject.

You continue to say things based from hearsay of things you think. You talk from rumors and gossip. You say things that are not true and you are missing the point.

You owe me money. That is all I am saying. I am not asking for money. I am just trying to help you see the situation better.

You forget that we were never in a relationship. We never exactly had sex with each other like you say. You always have poor English. I am not your "BOY FRIEND." I never was your "BOY FRIEND." I am your friend. I always will be your friend. I love you. I care about you through the love of Christ.

You stole from me.

That is bad.
P.Thao Duong
4:58 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
   
Translate message
Turn off for: Vietnamese
Ha ha - really - we never have sex? 

Ok! It's me fucking with the dog

A stupid dog - my mother said - if she meeting this dog again , she will cut his penis!

Eat all food of my mother - and using money of my mother - go out home and driver bicycle and after come back to asking money because this dog is stupid and urgly - no one want to feed it

Dam it go to hell pls!


Vào 16:52 Ngày 12 tháng 7 năm 2013, Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com> đã viết:
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
5:18 PM (2 hours ago)

to P.Thao
Do you have to pay back gifts?
P.Thao Duong
6:10 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
yes i have! 
my boss give money for me to do the trip - and now i have to working for them to pay the money

I have come to University for next month and learning Fashion design and do some Design for them sell it

If i don't do my job good. They will take all the gifts they give to me

And her husband will hit me till i disabled

And because i adult - they teach me understand - No thing is free on the world. It's will be pay some day some way

So . what you mean? 
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
6:18 PM (1 hour ago)

to P.Thao
A gift is not a gift if you have to pay it back.
P.Thao Duong
6:56 PM (46 minutes ago)

to me
We are not the familly - you are not my father or brother !
We are not just friend - and never can come back to be a friend - because we are have sex!

If you want to hear the true what i thinking about "meaning of gift" i learning - i will talk to you! let's see
P.Thao Duong
6:58 PM (44 minutes ago)

to me
in the world always have two think : woman - man , boy - girl, lessbian - gay! 

so because we are the couple! 

I will find some example couple to talking with you


2013/7/12 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
P.Thao Duong
7:02 PM (41 minutes ago)

to me
example my favourite couple Angela Jolie and Brad Pitt!

I don't remember what name of the paper i read for long time ago

They write : at Aniversary , Agela Joile buy for him "a gilt" is a car 

And after that. Brad Pitt buy for her a ring of dimons.

Yes - as what i know about the English word - "Gilf - CAN be get back!"


2013/7/12 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
P.Thao Duong
7:16 PM (27 minutes ago)

to me
Your mother write a letter to me - ofcouse this email is the day we still in date! 
And have a plan to married

She said - she can't belive you can fall in love with a ASIAN women

She same time live a racism: black and white clour! Unlike Obama because him black

.

And she said she wish you MARIED a girl is white! Like her and you younger sister!

She don't want you born a children Clours same like us!!!

She very actually want you married America women same like you brother do

.

And she said with me! Joey just still a younger , he is not have anything exprience about "Change The Love" 

So, you and him just are datting - it's too soon , and still can be broken up , no one will hurt

.

And she know i have another bf before! She said with me, everything will be easy

She hope i will not hurt her. And don't destroy you future.

.

Ask the feeling i can thinking. She want i leave! 

And will do anything to do for that!


2013/7/12 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
P.Thao Duong
7:33 PM (9 minutes ago)

to me
So - if you are me , when hearing your partner familly said that!

Do you still want to stay with him? 

I ask her help me!

To find some money for you, (just for you) - to keep survive in Viet Nam 

If some day, your boss is listern to bad friend, and fired you! 

And I hope your mother can asking your brother , your father to help us find some money

Just for you 

But because she don't want you datting with Vietnamese woman. Is me! 

That's why she said not!


Datting is different Friendly - far far away!

Datting can born a baby - but friendly are not!

We are not and never never can be come back to come be FRIEND!

If i thinking every ex boy friend of mine will be eassy to come a friend!

Some day i will find some man is have a happy familly - just to talk with them. Ofcouse not money - not sex

But you know - if her wife see this messenger , and feeling some thing different inside heart of their husband. 

If i training my think eassy like that! I can killing a familly - their wife can be kill her self because she thinking to much and jelious!


So stop is stop! It's all!

I think your mother will be not happy if she know you still conected with me, event just before 4.000.000 , you still have a job, can find another money more!

Why have to make me and your mother scarried?

Event i have to said the true! Now i don't have this money! It's too much!
 


2013/7/12 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
7:35 PM (7 minutes ago)

to P.Thao
Gifts are free. Brad Pitt gives Angelina Jolie a gift for free. Gifts are free. Brad gives her a gift. Later, she gives him a gift. However, he did not have to. She did not have to. When Brad gave her a gift, she did not have to give him a gift. She did but she did not have to. He gave her a gift but he did not have to. A gift is given out of desire. A gift is not given out of an obligation or requirement. Gifts are out of choice. Gifts are not from a job. A gift is a one-way street.
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
7:38 PM (4 minutes ago)

to P.Thao
The problem is not about the money. The problem is in regards to your attitude concerning the money. I want you to be more serious about integrity.

Vấn đề không phải về tiền bạc. Vấn đề là liên quan đến thái độ của bạn liên quan đến tiền bạc. Tôi muốn bạn là nghiêm trọng hơn về tính toàn vẹn.






No comments:

Post a Comment