Friday, July 19, 2013

English Test.

It was fun to do the test and see if there's still something wrong with your English :3


Mình vừa làm bài test Tiếng Anh miễn phí của Hotcourses và được 95%. Trình độ tiếng Anh của mình là Advanced! Bạn thử làm bài test này và kiểm tra trình độ tiếng Anh của mình xem sao :-)

  • Original Oatmeal You should have wrote, "It was fun to do the test to see if there's anything wrong with my English," instead of "Your English," as in other people beside you.



    • Original Oatmeal I got four questions wrong. For the record, I disagree with the questions that I fell in, mostly due to a disagreement in whether something should be in present, past, future, perfect, continuous, and other such combinations and options of tenses.

      For
      example, there was a question about a man who was working for two years. I say that he is still currently working there but the quiz says that the correct answer is that he worked somewhere, but that he is not still working there. I disagree since the question did not specifically clarify that.

      As a native-English speaker, I feel qualified to challenge this quiz. English is an ongoing evolving language that is up to interpretation.

No comments:

Post a Comment