Wednesday, July 17, 2013

OATMEAL ENGLISH.

WANT TO LEARN MORE ENGLISH?

You can learn from me. My name is Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal.

Tuition is up to your discretion, variation, based through your satisfaction levels


EMAIL ME AT

OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com.





I'M AN ENGLISH TEACHER.

I'm an English Teacher in Ho Chi Minh City at kindergartens, elementary schools, houses, centers, cafes, for people of all ages and levels. You can meet me for free. 






MONEY IS NOT REQUIRED.

UNLESS IF YOU ARE HAPPY.


You do not have to give me any money if you do not want to. If you are undecided, feel free to ask for my references who can tell you if I am for real or not, if I can be trusted or not. 







WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH?

I CAN GIVE YOU TIPS.

There are so many tools out there: there are books, classes, videos, programs, people, teachers, games, songs, and the list goes on.

http://EnglishClub.com

http://OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com/E






PAY ME IF YOU WANT:

But you do not have to, but if you do promise to compensate in any way at all then please stay true to your covenant as your word is bond or hope to die as the saying goes.



 

BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT.
 
Some may call me spam. I take those kinds of things with a grain of salt, partly since people have mocked me since I was 4 years old when my siblings called me an alien because I was so bad at talking.






WANT TO BE A MISSIONARY?
 
Do you want to help the poor? Do you want to be a Bible Teacher? Do you want to help others? Do you want to go to other countries with a purpose? I may connections. Contact me.





JACK OF MANY TRADES?

I am certainly a jack of many trades. 

I am a Life Teacher. I like helping people problem-solve. I can teach you how to make websites, make movies, draw better, write better, dance, sing, fly, bike, basketball, design, imagine, think, problem-solve, play video-games, play board games, learn more English, play sports better, how to talk to the opposite sex better, how to eat oatmeal, how to tell jokes, how to sleep, how to exercise, how to google, how to tame a dragon, how to have fun, how to have some business skills, how to hike, and so many other things.




WANT TO START A BUSINESS?

Contact me.

Need a place to live? Find me.






FIND ME WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

MY NAME IS JOEY ARNOLD

I AM THE ORIGINAL OATMEAL

MY MOBILE PHONE NUMBER IS
 
(84) 0163-425-1695
MY ADDRESS IS THE FOLLOWING:
 
191/37b Võ Duy Ninh, phường 22 
Quận Bình Thạnh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
MY SKYPE
Original Oatmeal
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS
OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
MY FACEBOOK IS

 
OATMEAL ENGLISH:

ALSO FIND ME 
AT THE FOLLOWING LINKS BELOW









No comments:

Post a Comment