Thursday, July 11, 2013

Do Not Sell My Bike.




P.Thao Duong
11:58 AM (6 minutes ago)

to me
I don't have the time to write the letter for you again! 
I give you the email of my younger sister!

If you still have some evidence to show i own your money - give it to my youngersister!

And she will go with me to the police - we give the money you ask you want - and after that , we write Commitment Letter : you never ever try to conected with me by and thing way! Again!

I hope you will do that! Because i know your mentarlity! It's not just about 4.000.000 - just because you want all my money? Right! It's!
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
12:04 PM (0 minutes ago)

to P.Thao
Tôi không nói cho bạn bán xe đạp điện của tôi. Bạn muốn tôi bán xe đạp của tôi. Tôi không muốn để thoát khỏi chiếc xe đạp của tôi. Tôi muốn giữ nó. Tôi rất tò mò về các chi tiết, nhưng tôi muốn giữ chiếc xe đạp của tôi. Đó là xe đạp của tôi. Bạn của bạn muốn chiếc xe đạp của tôi. Tôi hỏi bạn bao nhiêu tiền vì tôi muốn nghĩ về nó, nhưng tôi đã không nói với bạn bán xe đạp của tôi.

Kathy, tôi có nói với bạn bán xe đạp của tôi? Không, tôi không nói cho bạn bán xe đạp của tôi. Bạn nhớ nói chuyện với tôi về điều đó và bạn thực sự muốn tôi bán xe đạp nhưng tôi đã không làm cho một quyết định cuối cùng. Tôi vẫn chưa quyết định với những gì tôi muốn làm.


I did not tell you to sell my electric bicycle. You wanted me to sell my bicycle. I did not want to get rid of my bike. I wanted to keep it. I was curious about the details, but I wanted to keep my bike. It was my bike. Your friend wanted my bike. I asked you how much money because I wanted to think about it, but I did not tell you to sell my bike.

Kathy, did I tell you to sell my bicycle? No, I did not tell you to sell my bicycle. You remember talking to me about it and you really wanted me to sell the bicycle but I did not make a final decision. I was still undecided with what I wanted to do.








No comments:

Post a Comment