Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kathy, They Already Know.

P.Thao Duong
1:47 PM (7 minutes ago)

to me
   
Translate message
Turn off for: Vietnamese
Ok ! We will meeting at the police! 
Call the police to meet me!
I have the cell phone of Trâm and Thu - i will call for them to let them tell you what them asking me to do! If you are forget!

Call the police will be better! Because i don't have any reason to meeting them still now!
If you want - call them , we will meeting at the police! I'm ok with this! 


Vào 13:35 Ngày 12 tháng 7 năm 2013, Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com> đã viết:
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
1:54 PM (0 minutes ago)

to P.Thao
Nói chuyện với cảnh sát. Nói chuyện với những người khác. Họ đã biết về những điều này. Tôi đã nói chuyện với họ về những điều này đã.

Talk to the police. Talk to the others. They already know about these things. I have talked to them about these things already.

No comments:

Post a Comment