Thursday, July 11, 2013

What is This?



  • LOUIS FRANCPrivate_message
    Good! Go ahead Bro!
    CamDuyen NguyenPrivate_message
    good ! Go ahead ! Nice guy !!
    Amor Yeu MagnoPrivate_message
    Yeah. Let me know how I can help. I am fed up with his being nuisance...
    Trang NguyenPrivate_message
    I'm really disturbed by their post these days. I try to flag every of their posts. Couchsurfing also deleted their profiles but they're still able to post some crazy conversations here. I hope that couchsurfing will tighten their rules after this situation.
    trang PoilyPrivate_message
    Nevermind! Hoho. They crazy
    NickBitshull WorthsPrivate_message
    Mầy tên tiếng Việt là gì. Mầy biết gì mà nói. Cái tên mầy cũng làm thành tên Tây hả. Mầy có xấu hổ với tên cha mẹ mầy đặt không. Có thằng Việt nào tên Austin không!
    Who are you by Vietnamese your Vietnamese name. You say something you don't know. your name is changed into a Western one. Any Vietnamese with the name Austin! Are you ashamed of the name given by your parents?
    secondary oatmillPrivate_message
    @Austin uptonogood: What are you warning, boy?
    secondary oatmillPrivate_message
    Trang Nguyen is itching. She wants scratching.
    Mac NGUYENPrivate_message
    @ Austin : do you know who is that Secondary Oatmill. THe profile was already deleted but he/she still can post to criticize people?
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Oh?
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Last Warning? I am calling your bluff.
    Anh NguyenPrivate_message
    It's not that he's ashamed of his name. Vietnamese names are pretty hard to pronounce so maybe that's why he uses his nickname Austin.
    Besides, whatever Austin has just written is correct.
    Joey Arnold, Kim Freeman, whoever you are, make this community better or just leave it.
    Benny TrinhPrivate_message
    Well, old game, old main actor and old script ... so tired some.
    I think we should not to play this game on CS page anymore because:
    - He always tries to do anything even crazy like any Yankee.
    - This is CS's fault as well , their team always open to receive any member sign up and use even empty profile.
    - No need to advise or warn him more because he is + 18.
    - As you remark him as he get more head strong.
    - Ignore if he post trash and reply if he post good.
    That's it.
    Mac NGUYENPrivate_message
    rite guys, just ignore then they stop by themselves
    Boorin_ngoanPrivate_message
    @Austin: Dear Austin, I read a topic named "Dont feed the troll" few weeks ago and totally agreed with that. The more you care, the more he stick around and try to get attention. He didnt even recognize how hard you guys wanna help him. I think we just leave him alone. We give him silent treatment and I do hope he ll give up then.

    Cheers!

    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Why would that stop it? Ignoring things does not stop things.
    Austin UptoNoGoodPrivate_message
    Nick: nếu mày như bao nhiêu người khác, đọc kỹ profile của tao mày sẽ biết được tên tiếng Việt của tao, đừng giở dọng giang hồ. Tao chả có gì phải dấu diếm cũng như xấu hổ cả. Ít ra tao cũng là người thực danh thực, không phải nick ảo chửi đổng không dám ra mặt như mày. Thứ anh hùng rơm dả danh robin hood.

    Nick if you do what people do you will get to know my vietnamese name on my CS profile. I got nothing to hide or to be ashamed of my family name. At least I'm a real person with real identity, facing everyone with the truth. Not like some trolling empty profile trying to be a hero save the world like Robin Hood. At the end Robin Hood is always Rob-In-Hood. A thief.

    Ignoring someone is denying their existence, probably the worst punishment given. If they have a heart, pride or dignity they would know. If they don't, they don't really exist anyway. And who give a fuck?
    Dan HendersonPrivate_message
    I was pretending to be Joey Arnold, but I read that the police of Vietnam kicked him out of Vietnam. I am talking about Original Oatmeal. Here is what he wrote as follows.

    The police in Vietnam kicked me out of my house without telling me why, which means it may happen again. I was not told why at all. If I try living at another apartment or hotel, this may happen again.

    .

    .

    Yours Truly,
    Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal. http://OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com/ .
    OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
    0-163-425-1695

    Yesterday, I fell off my bicycle (broke my 8.000.000 VND glasses) & I was told I have no work (for this month of July 2013) from a school I work teaching English for.

    .

    .

    That means less money.

    Later, the power cord to this laptop I use starting shooting fireworks. Today, a man sold me the wrong replacement cord for almost 400.000 VND. He will not give me a refund. I gave him the money too quickly. I showed him the problems and he laughed at me.

    A place tried selling me rice and chicken and rice to me for 60.000 VND, when it is suppose to cost around 15.000. I ended up giving them 30.000.

    After that I was riding my bicycle for the past 4 hours because I kept on getting lost, & I skip breakfast everyday, because I do not even enough money for rent right now and I have no where to go.

    .

    .

    .

    Smile.

    As I was riding my bicycle a few guys and girls said hello to me, which gave me a smile to my face, in the mist of this temporary storm. At the moment, I have no idea what I should do.

    I was not told why I cannot live in this room at this house in district Binh Thanh. I was not told when I have to leave. i do not know where to go. Here is my current address as following:

    .

    .

    The Never Ending Story in Never Land.

    Joey Arnold
    191/37b Võ Duy Ninh, phường 22
    Quận Bình Thạnh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

    .

    .

    .

    On top of this, it is my mother's birthday.

    Marilyn Mitchell. Oo Joey Arnold. Rick Arnold.

    Restore Main Street. Mea Omnia. Jen-jen Pableo.

    Live long & prospers.
    Ram ReflectionPrivate_message
    Austin, what's your problem?
    Benny TrinhPrivate_message
    Finally, you need a cheap room, a cheap reataurant to eat and a job, right?
    I can show you how to get them easily. But firstly you need to do something:
    - Delete everything that you wrote about Vietnam and politic here. that isn't your biz and it can't give you money and any good thing, it just harm you while you are staying here.
    - Police and offcials here are ready to capture you, question and expel you even put you in jail.
    - Be aware that you dont have many good friends now, most of them are allergic with you and ready to help police, they are locals and foreigners as well.
    So the last time I want to advise you that let follow things above and take a life like anyone, You will have a room at about 1 million VND/ Month , a place to have a meal at 15,000 - 20,000 VND, a new job and place that you will live nearby students and officers there you can use up ur English to help them and get back help and something.

    Take care and tell me your ideas here or in my box.
    Ram ReflectionPrivate_message
    Benny, what's your problem?
    Benny TrinhPrivate_message
    problem is want to help you ok.
    follow if you don't have some million dollar and follow if you have some milion VND. ;)
    secondary oatmillPrivate_message
    You are completely crushed now, so!!!
    Ram ReflectionPrivate_message
    Benny, who are you talking to?
    Benny TrinhPrivate_message
    >>> joey ok?
    You will have a room at about 1 million VND/ Month , a place to have a meal at 15,000 - 20,000 VND, a new job and place that you will live nearby students and officers there you can use up ur English to help them and get back help and something.
    Ram ReflectionPrivate_message
    Where are cheap rooms like that?
    Ram ReflectionPrivate_message
    Sounds nice.
    secondary oatmillPrivate_message
    Why does this Austin uptonogood guy give warning? He sounds like he's threating somebody. Does he really have authority or enforcement power to warn? He is more Xạo than even NickBitshull.
    Austin UptoNoGoodPrivate_message
    I am indeed threatening him. Well, for the rest of your question, do check out what happened to Joey recently. I'm sure it's just a fair warning from the government.
    Tuquyen NguyenPrivate_message
    Hi everyone! Pls give me a tinny seat in this warm community!
    Ram ReflectionPrivate_message
    What happened to Joey?
    Bitshull StarPrivate_message
    Austin super XạoL. Maybe more Xạo than secondary and Joey.
    Ram ReflectionPrivate_message
    Austin super XạoL. Maybe more Xạo than secondary and Joey.
    secondary oatmillPrivate_message
    This Austin never uses the word " member" in plural form. His inner mind tells us that he does not care for any others as members. He's big ego himself.
    George MilloPrivate_message
    Who has the power to delete posts from the HCMC page?

    I am tempted to write a fucking browser extension that people can install in Chrome that automatically hides all of Joey's posts if this goes on.
    Candy SnifPrivate_message
    yes, Its really annoying since a lots of spam from this guy. Every body here just try to help Joey and finally Its a shame they got troubles from that! >.< Hummm
    Ram ReflectionPrivate_message
    Candy, you are an idiot. George, too.
    Candy SnifPrivate_message
    Come and talk with me face to face @ Ram Reflection, fake guy!!! It's not really polite behavior for a man treat a lady.....
    Ram ReflectionPrivate_message
    Candy, you need a brain.
    Benny TrinhPrivate_message
    lots of fun
    Sun BinhPrivate_message
    What is this?
  • Visiting HCM

    Lincoln HawkPrivate_message
More conversations





















No comments:

Post a Comment