Friday, July 12, 2013

Kathy Calls the Police on Joey Arnold.

Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
1:54 PM (24 minutes ago)

to P.Thao
Nói chuyện với cảnh sát. Nói chuyện với những người khác. Họ đã biết về những điều này. Tôi đã nói chuyện với họ về những điều này đã.

Talk to the police. Talk to the others. They already know about these things. I have talked to them about these things already.
P.Thao Duong
1:59 PM (18 minutes ago)

to me
   
Translate message
Turn off for: Vietnamese
police is better-they will take us to U.S. embassies. some one know English here. 
4.000.000 ok!
i want a letter they give me you will leave forever to my live. if no they will kill you!
it's all


Vào 13:54 Ngày 12 tháng 7 năm 2013, Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com> đã viết:
P.Thao Duong
2:02 PM (16 minutes ago)

to me
   
Translate message
Turn off for: Vietnamese
need someone strong enough to hit your stupid head to wake it up!

it's all what i want!

call police pls! yes pls do it!


Vào 13:59 Ngày 12 tháng 7 năm 2013, P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com> đã viết:
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
2:18 PM (0 minutes ago)

to P.Thao
Xin hãy lắng nghe lời nói của tôi. Bạn tiếp tục nói những điều mà không đủ chính xác. Bạn cần phải nhớ rằng tôi đã không buộc bạn phải giúp tôi. Đó là sự lựa chọn của bạn. Bạn tình nguyện. Đó là cuộc sống của bạn. Đừng đổ lỗi cho hành động của bạn trên những người khác. Chịu trách nhiệm về những gì bạn làm. Chấp nhận rằng bạn bị đâm vào lưng tôi bằng cách ăn cắp xe đạp của tôi.


Please listen to my words. You continue to say things that are not accurate enough. You need to remember that I did not force you to help me. It was your choice. You volunteered. That is your life. Do not blame your actions on other people. Take responsibility for what you do. Accept that you stabbed me in the back by stealing my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment