Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Choice? Kathy Thao Duong.




Bạn lừa tôi.
02 Friends/Kathy Friend Thao Duong
x

Original Oatmeal Gmail
Bạn lừa tôi. HOW ARE YOU? JOEY ARNOLD: TEACHER: WRITER: MUSICIAN: PRODUCER AR...
Jul 10 (2 days ago)

17 older messages
Original Oatmeal Gmail
Tôi đã nói với bạn để bán xe đạp điện của tôi? Did I tell you to sell my elec...
2:13 AM (9 hours ago)

P.Thao Duong
11:33 AM (25 minutes ago)

to me
Trâm talking to me - for the frist day she tell : She will find the job for you , she is don't know you don't have any thing linsence to teach English - because you Psychology and Theology - not learning English Language
And Trâm said : That's time she KNOW it. She want to stop all conected with you!

Because of me! She save you with Thu to keep your JOB

Remember? 
And what's Thu said : "Because Joey didn't have any linsece and skill to teach English before. We are all know he learning Psychology and Theology - not learning English Language. But he teaching Enlgish _ IN VIETNAM_ I want he learning some Vietnamese language, It's will be helpful for US to for peace of mind and confidence in the capacity assigned more work for him. Let him earn more money!

Remember?

I take you to meet my friend - and my familly twice or three time - do you do some thing good for US?

Help Us for cooking or take care the children? 
Sorry they don't understand what you said! And your body languages - it's show you is just a idiot 



Vào 02:13 Ngày 12 tháng 7 năm 2013, Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com> đã viết:
P.Thao Duong
11:37 AM (20 minutes ago)

to me
I was lost because of this

The monk we meet at the charity (remembet) - he is close friend of my mother and sister 
This day he sick!

And he meet you!

He buy for the beer - for the mango - and you very happy to try all this

But after that he ask you 1$ - he said it's not enough for him to use it - he just want to keep it for celebrate 

So what you said : I don't want to pay my money for anything 
And after that , find the bed before his eyes and SLEEP!!! 

Everyone is upset about your actions!

And like your personality!

It clarified my decision that we should not continue together!


2013/7/12 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
P.Thao Duong
11:48 AM (10 minutes ago)

to me
I try to help you till the end of the day you take all money 18 million of your job (do i)

And what my plan after it?

I said because we make the boss very unlike us! So we should FIND A NEW JOB AFTER WE DIED BECAUSE WE LOST ALOT OF MONEY!

I NEED YOU HELP ME TO BUILD A COMPANY TO PRINT A TSHIRT - it's a good job and eassy to you can help me - because we working for ourself - no boss here - no one here can make we stress (remember what i said - did i said that?)

AND WHAT YOU DECIDED?

YOU SAID : WHY I HAVE TO GIVE THE MONEY FOR YOU! I HAVE MONEY - I WILL FIND THE BETTER GIRL THAN YOU
AND You leave my house?

Yes you do that!
Leave my house behide my mother eyes (did you come back just a second when you see her look at - no! And we up to you)

SO AFTER THAT - WRITE SOME THING STUPID ON MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT? 

SORRY - IS YOU CHOICE TO LEAVE! 

MY MOTHER AND MY BROTHER DON'T choice for you to stay at this hotel - they said - it's so far and and for our relationship to conected - and if we MEET at the house they know where , it's eassy for control us , if some day we angry angain!
No one can kill no one , no one will died because of it!


2013/7/12 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
P.Thao Duong
11:50 AM (7 minutes ago)

to me
I see you come to Joli Dinh house
Is you didn't have enough money to flirting her?

I think , if the girl just loving your money?
She is not love you!

Leave alone is a good ideal for you!

But event you still live alone!

I still don't want to come back and I know what i really want to my decided!





No comments:

Post a Comment