Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kathy Hates My Family

Kathy stole my money. Kathy stole my bike. Kathy made me eat, drink, go places, say things, wear things, do things, be things, that I did not want to, like going to charity of a doctor's clinic, a swimming pool, cafes, a horse penis, dress shoes, dress shirts, broken keys. Kathy calls me retarded. 

I say thank you to people. 

I do not owe Kathy money. 







I was not her boy friend (BF). 

I am her friend. I am there for her. i love her. I love everybody. I am here for people. I help people. I am here for others. Kathy contradicts herself. Kathy hates me. Kathy loves me. Kathy wants my money. Kathy does not want my money. Kathy bites, hits, stabs, throws, yells, make me bleed. Kathy ran over my leg with her bike. Many people are lying about me. people are trying to kick me out of Vietnam. This is a serious matter. I may need a lawyer. The government of Vietnam may find me & torture me for the rest of my life. 

People are destroying my life.









P.Thao Duong
5:01 PM (37 minutes ago)
to me

I don't care what you do with you familly - with me it's a mess

I don't have the time to take your life! - you do that by you self! 

If you like coughsurfing like this? why don't taking with your familly to join CS. To asking them help Trâm and Phúc is not fighting you?
But still have time to wrtie a letter to crush people! 

This my identified about you!

And when we just don't meeting. I still see you hang out and funny with some girl in CS 

But because you have to much bad reputation that's why those girl is leave you? Right!

And me too! 

What's you want i beleive you? 

Said about my father should go to the hell. My mother is blind and deaf.

I delete it , but it's still in my junk mail box.

And special , it engraved in my heart. 


I don't care about your step mother or who is be killed by you!
You have some mental problem.
And i'm not enough money to take care the mental problem!

So leave me alone.
Come back the place where you come from.

Are we finish?







Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
5:38 PM (0 minutes ago)
to P.Thao




I do not want you to go to 

hell. 







I tell people to join Couch Surfing 

 (CS). 




I made a CS account for my 

mother in the year 2009. 






My mother helps me. 

I help help my mother. 





We are family. 

We help each other out. 





I am always helping my mother, 

daily. 





My mom helps me 

each day. 





I tell you what you need to 

hear. 




I do not hate you. 

I do not hate your mother. 




I have never had a girl friend 

(GF). 





You are not my GF. 

You were never my GF. 

You were my friend. 

You are my friend. 

You will always be my friend. 

I do not have a GF. 







I have friends. 

You are jealous. 





Trust Christ 

or you will go to Hell. 




I do not want you to go to Hell. 

I do not know where your father is. 






I do not know. 

I do not want people to burn in Hell. 







But Hell is real. 

I am real. 

You are real. 








We are never 

done. 




We will never be done. 

I did not leave you. 




I was not 

dating you. 






You are not my 

GF. 





I am not your Boy Friend 

(BF). 





We are 

friends. 





We were 

friends. 









You should 

leave me alone. 








I am 

not bothering you. 










When you delete emails, it goes away. If the emails are still in the trash bin (Junk Mail Box) then you did not actually delete the mail that I write to you. 








I care about you. 

I love you with the love of Christ. I love you as Hosea loves Gomer. I love you as Christ loves the church & humanity. You know a little about love, since it is a taste & bite of Heaven.
Robin Baker was trying to kill me. You refuse to listen to anything that I write. I tell you the truth and you deny it. 








You only want to 

see what you want to see. 





I do not hate your mother. 

Your mother needs to open her eyes. You need to study some more English. 








You 

stole my money. 






Please return the 

money back to me. 







Stop telling people lies about me. You are being not so good. I tell you the truth & you are blind to it.





People lie about me. 

They are saying the same lies that you are telling. You believe them because you want your lies to become real. If you admit that they are lying, then you will begin to become more transparent, which will begin to reveal how counterproductive you have been.





No comments:

Post a Comment