Thursday, May 30, 2013

You Get What You Pay For


you get what you pay for.

Monday, 19 March 2007

  • COLLEGE SEARCH: 3/19/07 m 9-11am, in reflection: my college search, during my life, as follows: a brief thought arrived during tenth grade, but I did not worry because I assume that I it would be a long time before I would have to worry about that. During my Senior year in high school, I somehow failed to find anything except for Word Of Life Bible Institute, a school that I did not need because I knew the Bible, I thought. If anything, I would attend WOLBI in Florida because New York is too cold. Later, while at WOLBI in NY, I spent many hours searching for farther education; yet have failed at finding what I wanted to find; thus, I am now at Appalachian Bible College, in West Virginia. I did not think I would need to attend ABC, but it was exactly what I needed.
    Somehow, I am still searching [as if I just never learn], and still trying to avoid what seems to be as a mistake. I want to avoid debt; plus, I want to be at a more complex school with more people, options, problems, solutions, and such. I want to learn computer trades and somehow use that for the rest of my life. I want to get a doctorate in something Biblical, like Theology but I want to have a grasp on computers first. My search is tiresome but I am not sure if I will ever get anything out of this search. I feel like I have already learned about colleges, searching, and such because of the search but how do I know if I have searched enough? Am I wasting time? Is it foolish to assume that I know what I need to know about colleges and that I should not continue looking for a college that probably does not exist? How am I both excited about the school I am at right now [ABC] but yet burden for finding my next school for next year; all this both at the same time? 
    I love my school [ABC] butalso hate it at the same time, but how is this possible?

Comments (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment