Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Bike Killed Joey Arnold

Tram begged me to fly to Saigon, Vietnam (VN). I came on a Sunday, the 10th of February 2013. This was during Tet (Chinese Vietnamese Lunar New Years). 




Tram got me a job interview. 

Tram did not get me a job. Tram got me an interview. There is a difference. I bought Tram a gift. Tram let me stay at her house for a few days. Kathy Thao Duong took me to her house. Kathy promised to take care of me. I did not ask for help. When I do ask questions, I am only asking those who freely want to participate. I never point guns at people's heads. People are free to do what they want. Tram tells lies about me. Kathy tells lies about me. Many people are lying about me. I am not saying bad things about people, apart from that they are telling lies about me.



Here are more of what Kathy is writing on Couch Surfing (CS) as follows:








No comments:

Post a Comment