Monday, May 27, 2013

Trâm Phạm is Looking For a Lawyer that Will Kick Joey Arnold Out of Vietnam




Trâm PhạmPrivate_message
Your shit will marry you!



Khang NguyênPrivate_message
Hey, move to Biên Hòa, there a big "place" for you there :)
Phuc BuiPrivate_message
Well!
I have a better room for him also!
The address is 192 Ham Tu Street, Distirct 5.
4th floor!
Please feel free to contact: 115.
Free shipping, water, wifi, clothes, food.
I hope you get it! =))
smirking centipedePrivate_message
I know a nice little room in Afghanistan!
Trâm PhạmPrivate_message
I know a free place is underound Binh Hung Hoa
Heyde LinPrivate_message
I met Joey last month in HCMC. He's weird but he is a nice guy too, he's just looking for a cheap room to stay.
smirking centipedePrivate_message
Heyde, whatever your experience with Joey (or whatever his name is) might be (positive or negative), it is definitely NOT OKAY for a member of this website to create FAKE PROFILES. It is undermining the safety of other members and there are clear regulations for that!!!

And it is also NOT OKAY for members to spam the forums. And with all due respect, there can be very little doubt that he is spamming the forum. And the number of people he is annoying with his immature behaviour is by all means growing every second!
Trâm PhạmPrivate_message
@heyde: dont judge a book by its cover! You should spend more time with him:) we have nothing to save you guys from him!
Phuc BuiPrivate_message
@Heyde: Some of us are the real witness for what he has done. We all experienced spending time with him, and what could we have back? Nothing for sure! If you spend more time with him on here, you will find that he is really such a spammer, and a jerk (for sure a jerk!). I know something about the story between him and his gf in Vietnam. And I also know the reason why he has to move to Binh Thanh and stay there. And we are so tired of him... We also don't want him to spoil our community anymore...
I hope that will be enough for you to understand about our problem. You can look down to the lower posts to see how he spams around...
Kim FreemanPrivate_message
Do you guys treat everybody like this? Where are all his annoying posts? I do not see them. It seems like you are making up things about him.
Phuc BuiPrivate_message
Give me your email, I will send you all of the posts of him! =))
Phuc BuiPrivate_message
=)) I am not that stupid, Joey!
I am just teasing you!
It's time for you to get your ass out of here!
If you don't, I will report to CS, and they will do something to you!
So farewell!
Kim FreemanPrivate_message
My name is not Joey.
Trâm PhạmPrivate_message
haha! when you asked him email, he needs like an hour to create a new email to you:)) haha, it is easy for us to not answer any acct have no profile. he is too stupid to creat a diffferent profile for his acct. we know that because he report everything in his blog and yell at why people treat him like that. haha
Kim FreemanPrivate_message
Tram, I do not know who you are, but it seems like you enjoy talking crap about other people. Your laughter is evil like Satan himself.
Trâm PhạmPrivate_message
haha, I dont know u neither but I am gonna tell your boss to kick u away. I gave you a job so I can take it back;))
Phuc BuiPrivate_message
@Trâm: Do it! Do it! Do it! We like that! =))
smirking centipedePrivate_message
@Trâm: Just out of curiosity: What does he do?
Trâm PhạmPrivate_message
teaching Englisj in some public school now!









No comments:

Post a Comment