Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hope Over Dope




Hope Over Dope gave me [at age 5] life, joy, & destiny when I trusted that JC died to take away my sins [Ro.6:23].
What’s next? Show people that same love that died for you,

JC: Jesus Christ [as God & man] gave us a Hope over dope, Jn.3:16.
How to get this Hope? Trust that JC died to take away your sins, so that you can have eternal life. Read the details: Ro.10:9.
What’s Dope? It’s the sin nature that we’re born with. If you start barking you won’t turn into a dog but a dog barks because a dog is a dog. We sin [steal, cheat, destroy] because we’re a sinner, & sinners can’t go to Heaven [& must pay for our sins in Hell forever] unless if each one of us have trusted in the Hope, the joyful eternal Hope & joy.  Take this test.

Eternal Hope 11/10/05
I was born and raised in Forest Grove, Oregon, and I will tell you that I was born in a ghetto. I was severely deaf for the first year, and I was far behind in reading, talking, and life until the age of nine. What happen at nine?
I started going to clubs like Awana and Olimpians; I started listening in Sunday School, since before that I rarely understood. I got involved with playing Elementary-school basketball, which exposed me to other kids since I was home-schooled until High School. God is always behind the scenes, working at our hearts, even before we get saved, Ephesians 2:10. I was shy until God, Philippians 2:13, and He loves doing these kind of things. Cick here to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment