Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Vietnamese Literature Editor





  • Original Oatmeal
    i get to correct and edit papers and articles that vietnamese people write sometimes
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    VIRAL ZOMBIE UFO CRASH DISASTER FULL-SCALE EXERCISE Nevada Governor 2014 David Lory VanDerBeek
    This is not a joke. This is a REAL FEMA DRILL scheduled for “Saturday April 27th 2013 9:00am to 5:00pm” in Moscow, Idaho involving 100 participants. There are two scenarios. The original event on the calendar of the Fema.gov website can be found here
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    it is. we are watching the drills whenever possible.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    no, disaster preparedness drill, same as what was happening at Boston Apr 15 right before the bombs went off.
  • Original Oatmeal
    1950's, they had earthquake drills a lot?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    that is why people don't suspect foul play.
  • Original Oatmeal
    k
    its connected?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    FEMA relies on tricking most of the citizens into accepting their "help" for things they have actually created. probably didn't even have people die in Boston, for example. drills used to be inocuous.
  • Original Oatmeal
    Here is a paper a Vietnamese girl is writing. I am editing this right now.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    authoritarianism relies on chaos, which they claim to be able to solve.
    oh, should I look at it.?
  • Original Oatmeal
    please look at it
    it gives u perspective on vietnam
    what does FEMA stand for?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    federal emergency something, oops
    management association, I think.
  • Original Oatmeal
    when was FEMA founded?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    they first used it after hurricane Katrina, and did terrible job.
    don't know when it started, I forgot; it was created to manage the future civil war, etc.
  • Original Oatmeal
    how did they do a terrible job?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    the UFO drill video is scary, it tells many things.
    FEMA was supposed to deliver trailers for the displaced people to live in. I don't think they ever did.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    drill movie quotes Bible a little.
    yes I was surprised back then, but now I know what is being planned and don't know how to avoid it. Agenda 21 seems to be completely connected to this, with relocation plans even as bad as Soviet Union did in early last century.
    I will try to be healthy before the suffering starts. and maybe I might even want to go to VietNam
  • Original Oatmeal
    what is the relocation plan?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    don't know much, but many boxcars exist to transport people, many FEMA camps where people could live.
    I think Larry is home now.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    it is at least as bad as Nazi, following the same sequence.
    Larry is eating dinner now.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    Less than a week after SWAT police went house to house ripping families out of their homes during broad daylight in the manhunt that ensued following the Boston bombings, other police departments have seemingly taken a police state cue and followed suit. Yesterday it was reported that FBI agents and local police SWAT along with the California Highway Patrol conducted a "massive sweep" of Oakland where they barricaded several streets and closed down certain parts of the town for more than an hour. "It appeared to be an extensive operation with many officers involved," KTVU reported, adding, "There were agents carrying out actions in numerous parts of the city Wednesday night." Armored vehicles and helicopters circling overhead assisted the patrols as law enforcement allegedly served warrants for drugs and weapons charges. It's reasonable to assume that the raids partially occurred as a result of SB 140's recent passage, a California bill touted as one that would expedite the confiscation of "illegal" firearms from people with "serious mental illness" and criminal convictions.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    Now that alternative truth videos have caught the perpetrators with their pants down in this Boston False Flag, just wait and see the mainstream "news" come out and try to explain that the guy in wheelchair had his PROSTHETIC leg blown off, so that's why there was no blood. Yeah, that's the ticket, let's print that! This is why there is a "Drill" part along with the tragic "Event" part--in case the perpetrators made glaring mistakes in the photos/videos, THEN they just explain it away by saying Oh, the picture / video you saw with the mistakes was just the DRILL. The real EVENT is to offer real victims for satan and strike fear into the sleeping public so they accept more executive orders to take away our freedoms.
  • Original Oatmeal
    it is kind of like the increased airplane security
  • April 26
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    its 5am I woke up for a few minutes. thankyou for sharing these writings, I will look at them.
    ((two of those long posts by me recently before I went to sleep were copied from website))
  • April 26
  • April 26
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    NICE Biblical stuff. he has lots of teachings on youtube. I just foud him this afternoon. Larry listed a house today and wrote up some offers and said he is glad we called off band practice bc he wants to rest.
    i posted tons of stuff to Mea lately.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    i am reading about Boston again. a guy found an actor release form connected to it on a FEMA sight, I wonder.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    you've got to see this. youtube told me it was objectionable content. I just posted it on my page.
  • Original Oatmeal
    you mean facebook?
    you uploaded it on youtube?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    yes, that's all I know how to do quickly.
  • Original Oatmeal
    shared it onto facebook from youtube
    ok
    then facebook does not like it
    youtube is a little more tolerable of things than facebook
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I copy URL and post it. no, before I watched it youtube didnot want open the file!
  • Original Oatmeal
    you are talking about sharing a video from youtube onto facebook?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    but first I had to watch it
    he said he's posting a document, I will try now to see it.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    i'm opening something, we'll see what i get.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    this wil take a while. video isn't too long. maybe you could watch it.
  • April 27
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    i was looking for the files of the pape you were editing, which I promised to look and didn't, waited so long I couldnt find it. disappointing.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    wonderful.
    I was listening to RonPaul talk about homeschooling on AlexJones radio show.
  • Original Oatmeal
    nice
    do you want to see what she wrote originally?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    YES I want to see it. she is good writer. I enjoyed skimming thru the story.
    my computer has placed a bar acros the (task) bar covering up all icons of internet pages etc that have been opened. took me a longtime to get back here to facebook.
  • Original Oatmeal
    try to compare what i wrote with what she wrote
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I have started to do that. what she wrote sounds like how they talk. English grammar can be confusing to non-natives.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I hope she can learn the proper use of verbs, etc. Her ideas are creative.
    I like how you edited the story.
  • Original Oatmeal
    she says she struggles with the different tenses of past, present, future.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    It still sound completely from her, what she reall wanted to say.
  • Original Oatmeal
    You use to edit my work.
    You always told me that I need editors.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    tell her I have seen other English as second language people do the exact same struggles.
  • Original Oatmeal
    Did you ever think that I would be an editor?
    i will
    i have told her that she is pretty good
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    Yes, did my editing help? I was't sure, I'm glad I could believe in you. Yes, she really is a writer.
  • Original Oatmeal
    your editing does help
    do you understand her life's story?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I think I really do understand it. I have to go help Larry with the screen door for a few minutes. and the story made me see her life, like a little movie in my head.
  • Original Oatmeal
    you can add her
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    yes, that is good. (the screen door push worked out , Larry is pleased.)
    i clicked "confirm" for her
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    when I understood a little about Japanese grammar, I could see why THEY talked English like they did; also the same for Spanish. maybe you can build bridges of understanding between the two languages. I have found that drills help me, that is how I learned some Spanish when I was 14. "Nosotros estamos bien." etc.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I will be cooking breakfast soon.
  • Original Oatmeal
    i will try
    "We feel good."
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    what does that statement mean??
  • Original Oatmeal
    i translated
    what u wrote
    from spanish
    to english
    nosotros
    we
    estamos
    feel
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    estamos is "feel"
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    Yo soy bien.
  • Original Oatmeal
    that is what i wrote
    "We feel good"
    soy = am or are
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    there are two types of "is" in Spanish.
    exists is different than just emotional (feeling)
    God is creator. (exists, always true no matter what).
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    like different words for love in Greek.
    change your profile photo to just you, or something else. PLEASEEEEEEE!
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    good
    get the friend to look out the window to see with his own eyes the plane is crashing? or build trust so he believes in your character and can know that you are only trying to help. I commented on that post that you made}
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    yeah
    Larry wants me to look at web sites for local businesses to try to determine who might need a short advertising video. one construction proprietor bought one so far, and the local credit union will probably buy the two 5-minute segments which our technician has produced for them.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    i just found a fencing company, so I'm going to check it out.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    yes, I wonder if they could use a short video of their products, and an interview of the proprietor.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    hard to tell. I will be making a list of websites for Larry.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    JOEY, QUIT ARGUING. YOU WLL LOSE ALL YOUR STUFF IF YOU DON'T STOP. YOU ARE ACTING LIKE YOUR DAD. YOU WILL LOSE MY HOME VIDEOS TOO, REMEMBER. JUST DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    YOU also have to restrain yourself, I feel like yelling at people, too.
  • Original Oatmeal
    i am not yelling
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    yelling is the attitude.
  • Original Oatmeal
    not it is not
    i am calm
    u r not in my head
    i am calm
    i am at peace
    i know what i am doing
    i am fighting for what is right
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    you cannot change them. an idea popped into my head "in quiteness and confidence shall be their strength" I'm sorry that Andy refuses to let your friends bring you your suitcase, that doesn't make sense.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    yeah
    can't make people do things. must persuade, not push.
  • Original Oatmeal
    i am trying
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    maybe someone can help you to understand how Vietnamese think & perceive. let them be who they are. How did I survive in that house full of the drug culture??
    they dd not respond to normal motivations.
  • Original Oatmeal
    i know how they think
    i understand it well
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    first thing you must do immediately is stop complaining about Kathy---that is water under the bridge. I warned you about her before she stole from you---you could have listened to me, but you learned the hard way. that is the major lesson here.
  • Original Oatmeal
    i am not sure
    i am not complaining
  • Original Oatmeal
    u r using wrong words
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    forgiveness means not mentioning the sin anymore!!
  • Original Oatmeal
    no
    that is not what it means
    i disagree
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    it is often necessary, people have taught me this, I have struggled and upset people even recently, forgive and forget.
  • Original Oatmeal
    forgiveness is not the same as forgetting
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    your Dad stole the money from me that would have been used to fix Ricky's teeth. His mouth hurts a little, but we do not complain constantly about it. Dad actually should pay for Ricky's braces, now that he has a little extra money.
  • Original Oatmeal
    i disagree
    maybe not constantly, but u did not forget
    but u forgave
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I forget it 99% of the time. It does not occupy my thoughts like it used to. I rarely ever mention it and only because I was responsible for Ricky. I don't bring up the many specific things the people in that house did to me. they are gone, it is over, I can now avoid them.
    I talked to several people recently who used to spend a lot of time there, and I did not mention anything negative.
  • Original Oatmeal
    but u did not forget
    not completely
    it serves a point
    it serves a purpose
    even if only limited
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I do not try to get other people mad at those who hurt me. I don't demand money back or even the stuff they stole from me.
  • Original Oatmeal
    sometimes u must
    obama took from u
    and u demand for your old USA back
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    many people want things to stay the same, some don't. I can't convince those who want change, even though they are wrong. I can only preach to the "choir" and encourage them to get going before it is too late. We will  not ever return to the 1950's way of life. that is gone. we must stand up to the gov't and keep them from taking all of our freedoms away. we can't necessarily restore things much, but we can fight against further laws which will cause much harm. Most people are ostriches who refuse to believe that our gov't now actually does want to harm us. I want intelligent citizens to begin to separate truth from lies and to make some effort to help themselves. they are in denial.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    they will only get what they want and need, they just need to believe that I don't want to change them, I merely desire to help.
    it's like editing someone's life. enhancing, but it is still their ideas.
    I have been doing research in the last half hour for Larry, making notes on businesses and their websites.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    facebook keeps disappearing. frustrating.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    what in the world????
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    i read the story
  • April 27
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    CHURCH was pretty good tonight. just got home.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    i think i'm going to sleep soon. and my computer was making an extremely weird noise
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    ""The Chinese received fake shipment from US to settle debt difference. Drilled in to discover they were made from Tungsten. These gold bars, containing serial numbers for tracking, originated in the US and had been stored in Fort Knox for years. After a investigation they discovered over 1 million gold bars were made during the Clinton Administration.
    The Gold Antitrust Action Committee suspects a big scandal after hearing Rothchild leave the gold business. They suspect the Federal Reserve has been manipulating gold prices for decades. This inspired GATA to file a second Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the Federal Reserve System for documents from 1990 to date having to do with gold swaps, gold swapped, or proposed gold swaps. The Federal Reserve fails to provide the needed documentation. Stating that disclosures would undermine its operation.
  • April 28
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    free market is good, capitalism has become favors for large corporations and crushing small businesses and therefore 90% eliminating free market.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    THIS is the best presentation I have created so far on what is really happening in the economy
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    because my comments are a good summary of the whole article.
    (my comments which appear in MeaOmnia)
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I had been searching for a way to explain economics to you. this will help.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    now I am studying current political history--The Project. includes Michelle Bachman. good documentary. also was resting. not feeling that good today; stayed home from church. Katie called me for a minute, got Ricky's number to call him. that is happy.
  • Original Oatmeal
    did u like michelle?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    i wanted her for President, yes
  • Original Oatmeal
    instead of romney?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    If I had a choice between the two, then yes.
    Santorum, Bachman, Ron Paul, then Romney
  • Original Oatmeal
    who is santorum?
    a man?
    never heard of santorum
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    Rick Santorum, homeschooler of many children. was big in the Midwest for a while. in all the presidential debates.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    hi in Iowa I think.
  • Original Oatmeal
    santorum over John McCain?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    Larry wil be home soon.
    Santorum better than McCain
    I wanted Huckabee last time.
  • Original Oatmeal
    santorum over huckabee?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    not running at the same time, but they are both quite similar, not easy to chose
  • Original Oatmeal
    ok
    have u seen the movie on lincoln by speilberg?
    tom hanks
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I saw Lincoln with Sally Field recently.
  • Original Oatmeal
    ok
    there might be 2 movies
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I guess it was Tom Hanks, too
  • Original Oatmeal
    i am thinking of the movie that is narrated by tom hanks
    i saw some of it
    documentary
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I wouldhave to look it up. Obama quoted the movie and pretended he was Lincoln who was holding the country together.
  • Original Oatmeal
    sally might be in the movie and tom hanks might be the documentary
    obama likes to sound cool
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    sally was Mrs. Lincoln, went to Olympia to see this in the theatre.
  • Original Oatmeal
    i saw a pic of obama and Mrs. Bush sr and mrs. bush sr had sad face and obama was laughing
    nice
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    they met at Bush library dedication this week.
  • Original Oatmeal
    yes
    that is what i saw
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    me too
    i hope larry comes home for dinner.
    it's only 48 degrees outside right now!
  • Original Oatmeal
    i saw parts of documentary called Killing Lincoln
    48 degrees is a little cold?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    at home or in theatre.
    60 degrees is more normal. 48 should be later on tonight, but not now when it isn't even dark yet.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    In San Diego people complain whenever it gets below 60 degrees
  • Original Oatmeal
    it premiered feb 17
    haha
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    maybe I'll figure out the movies, unless you already know there are two??
    I complain when it is warmer than 73 degrees
    when it is only 70 degrees I have to keep coming back into the house to cool off. and also keep back door open. almost felt like heat stroke for a few days last week.
    at least we can go somewhere in the camper now, if Larry makes the time between his bands and two jobs.
    we charted two of his songs today, finally got him motivated, been waiting 6 months for this.
  • Original Oatmeal
    you saw a movie called lincoln and i saw a movie called Killing Lincoln
    camper works?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    the movie might have been more than just "lincoln" maybe
    camper worked last Sept, after we finally fixed it.
  • Original Oatmeal
    the movie i saw was not in theatres
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    ok, if it never was
    getting some more plants this week. I have a lot to keep an eye on to water.
    thanks for the link. I'll have to watch it soon. in general national geographic is quite liberal.
    I have hard bound books of the mazines 1950 to 1954 --all of the articles from each year of National Geographic, fairly good back then.
  • Original Oatmeal
    nice
    there is holiday in vietnam on 30th and 1st of may
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    the North won??
  • Original Oatmeal
    it is called the Re-Unification War
    the North was part of socialism and communism party
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    but there are still two countres
  • Original Oatmeal
    i am not aware of the 2 countries
    it seems to be 1 vietnam
    now
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    is North ruling the south now? USA could have helped South, but didn't really want to. Left many prisoners there for decades!!
  • Original Oatmeal
    the president during the war was Uncle Ho Chi Minh
  • Original Oatmeal
    socialism, communism of the north
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    dark now, must turn on porch light.
  • Original Oatmeal
    the south wanted democracy, capitalism, free trade markets
    in vietnam
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    community north, but quite controlled south, that is what they have told me on facebook.
  • Original Oatmeal
    really
    i do not understand
    the north no longer controls the south?
    maybe vietnam has 3 states
    north, center, and south
    or 2 countries?
    they have the same vietnam flag in Hanoi and saigon
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    USA founded as a Republic!! th end result of democracy is actually socialism. the democratic party of Egypt won, and they are instituting Sharia, which is most totalitarian gov't I have heard discribed.
    ok, same flag, South lost some freedom. useless for citizens to complain, gov't controls most everything.
    every time the USA promotes "democracy" the result is the opposite.
    maybe we helped the North win
  • Original Oatmeal
    people tell me to not complain about gov cuz they are vietnamese people too
    do u think USA would help the north?
    was USA that evil back then?
    the name of the holiday is Re-unification day
    people say it was Vietnam vs. USA war
    if it was Vietnam vs. USA War, then this holiday would not be called the Reunification Day
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    not smart to complain when nothing can change. we don't have free elections here either, since 2008. the hangin chads fiasco of Florida with Al Gore, helped get voting machines, which they explained woud be better. but actually got preprogrammed with the results. ok re-unification day--great victory for the North, I think.
  • Original Oatmeal
    u cannot re-unite if u were not divided to begin with, if u were already united
    i say things can change
    no matter what
    anywhere
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    Muslims an communists gained control of USA in last 60 yrs. was un-united by principal in the same way that USA is not united now, because some of us still believe in freedom.
  • Original Oatmeal
    Vietnam gov could do a better job at lying to the kids in the schools if they would not call it the reunification day
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    we are preparing for civil war
  • Original Oatmeal
    k
    cuz the kids in vietnam just have to realize what the word reunification means to realize they were lied to
    it cannot be called reunification if it was VN vs USA war
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    only document Obama ever gave to prove who he was, has now been proven forged. who is our President, we don't have a clue.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    Yes, they were probably lied to, but how can I know the truth either, they tell me what I want to hear. Kennedy wanted to stop the war--you can tell them that, at least.
  • Original Oatmeal
    it is a word
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I meant "whatever they want me to believe"
    LBJ wanted to continue the Vietnam War, he might have told someone to kill Kennedy
    the globalists had the war as a goal, they were determined, it was the next step to global domination.
    Nicaragua, Venezuela, Iran, Iraq, Afghanastan, the Congo---those are more countries which have been on their list.
  • Original Oatmeal
    u cannot redefine the word for what it means to unite two separate entities
    back together again
    common sense
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    do you want USA reunited by tyranny??
  • Original Oatmeal
    i am not sure
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    surrender is not an option. just recently some parents took their baby to a doctor and disagreed with the diagnosis and said we will get a second opinion, the doctor called the police who took the baby away from the parents.
    doctors are now being required to ask if a patient has guns in the home. that is first step. that is what Hitler did around 1930
    read about life in North Korea, I posted a story.
    USA was trying to defeat the North Vietnam, so they can rightly say that we were against them. since they won, they can make the rules. we wanted to help the "rebels" but the rebels lost.
    USA helped the country stay divided for many years. the socialists pretend that it was bad to be divided.
  • Original Oatmeal
    USA did not divide VN
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    Yes, we did not declare war against Vietnam.
  • Original Oatmeal
    VN wanted to be divided
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    USA helped the division continue.
    South wanted division, North did NOT
    I am learned how to argue both sides, that is what a mediator does.
    their holiday celebrates their defeat, how sad.
    Hanoi beat Saigon.
  • Original Oatmeal
    division is not bad
    everything has division
    division helps circulate
    balance
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I don't think USA actually cared who won. We are supporting drug dealers in Afghanastan.
    not complete division.didn't used to be that way.
  • Original Oatmeal
    when i say that USA was trying to help, i am only talking about the good people in USA
    some people wanted what was best for vietnam
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    USA has supported the wrong side of every war in the world for many many yrs. Now Assad in Syria is being lied about, I don't think they used chemical weapons. the opposition in Syria believes in killing Christians and other bad things. Yes, USA pretended to help, but what did we actually do. Vietnam War was opporated like a video game, commanders in the field were not allowed to do what was logical.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    Clinton opposed the War, maybe he was smart enough to understand what was really happening. soldiers were murdering whole villages, and were shot if they refused. cause PTSD, emotionally damaging to too many soldiers.
    would not have killed so many if they were Caucasians (white) like us.
    I tried to comment on your post and it said I couldn't.
    you yourself put that silly picture on top of the money, clever
    9pm and where is Larry, must be at Denney's Rest.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I see your new post. good
  • Original Oatmeal
    k
    i think that some really wanted to help vietnam
    not pretended
    i did not make the silly picture onto of the money. somebody else did. but facebook deleted it
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    YOU FOUND THE PICTURE ALREADY ON THE MONEY.?
    then that person must have gotten theirs removed also, or did you check??
    Larry had to talk to his friend Bill, an Indian of the Macaw tribe (don't know how to spell it, but that is how it sounds)
    Americans wanted to help VN but gov't would not allow it.
  • Original Oatmeal
    k
    yes
    it was removed
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    no more silly pictures available,
    I told Larry about it.
    we watched Bush at his new library for a while. then we watched Mash and then he turned on a baseball game for a while.
  • Original Oatmeal
    u saw bush sr?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    what do I do when an account has been sending me spam??
    yes Bush, Sr. didn't look like him, I was surprised.
    Clinton still looks good. all of them sitting in a row
    where is changed picture, supposed to be different profile by now
    Joe S. Arnold in Lantana, FL
    living room is too hot, Larry likes it that way.
  • Original Oatmeal
    changed picture?
    what picture?
    if people email u spam, u report it as spam
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    must go out there again soon
    saw a different you one timetoday. profile photo, you have some good ones in your recent posts this month
    how to report spam???
  • Original Oatmeal
    u know how to report spam on facebook and in your email account?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    next girlfriend needs to be Christian.
    no i don't know how
  • Original Oatmeal
    she was not really my GF
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    on email i just click spam and it disappears
  • Original Oatmeal
    similar on fb
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    get rid of her photo
    where is button then???
  • Original Oatmeal
    it says "ACTIONS"
    near top
  • Original Oatmeal
    near my name
    near "NEW MESSAGE"
  • Original Oatmeal
    below your name in the blue
    close to the right side of the screen
    almost at top
    below the blue color top trim
    below your name and photo
    there is a fixed blue trim at top of web page
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    trying to see it. right side top near new message near photo. must open that part first to look though
    the person'
  • Original Oatmeal
    first click on message box
    on top of screen
    click on a message
    you go to your facebook inbox
    where the whole page is just messages
    emails
    Inbox
    in facebook
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    haven't been able to open it yet.
  • Original Oatmeal
    have u ever been in facebook inbox before?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    finally see inbox again. took a long time. stubborn.
  • Original Oatmeal
    then look at top
    below blue trim
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    saw "report spam or abuse" in dropdown menue under actions, like you said. will do that next time message appears, then.
    how do i get to archives??
  • Original Oatmeal
    k
    u have 2 options
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    don't know name of VN person who sent it.
    archives is under "more"
  • Original Oatmeal
    to report all the messages from one person or you can check which messages u want to report from an individual sender
    u can also delete all the messages that you sent to somebody, and all the messages they sent you, or you can pick which ones you want deleted and save the rest
    you check off which ones
    or all of them
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    can't click on message because all of it is lightedup. wanting me to downloadsomething
    maybe could delete, but it could keep coming back.
  • Original Oatmeal
    1. you can delete messages, where u pick which messages to delete from a conversation
    2. delete the whole entire conversation between you and the other person
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    iwill try that when my inbox decides to open again.
  • Original Oatmeal
    u could delete your conversation with me and that would delete everything
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    notgoing to do that

















  • No comments:

    Post a Comment