Saturday, June 8, 2013

Joey is a Rat with Cheese


  • thanh ChienPrivate_message
    i live in ho chi minh city, so i can meet u at the weekend for talk, drink.
    kim dangPrivate_message
    Great, I'm free on weekend. when you r in HCM, inbox me and we can hang out for drinks, sightseeing and dinner.
    Nice to meet you
    Mickey NandaPrivate_message
    Cool. Thank you so much. Cya on 9th.
    Tina NgoPrivate_message
    me, me, me. Drop me a line, please. ^ ^
    Tra kimPrivate_message
    oh, welcome to HCM city
    Nice to meet u...i will hang out with u for drinks,seghtseeing and dinner...inbox me if u want...
    Hanh TranPrivate_message
    I'm in. Leave me a message :)
    Charlie GarciaPrivate_message
    I will be in HCM at the same time. Could we set-up a time and place to meet-up? I will be staying in District 1. Would love to meet-up with the local CSurfers!
    Anyone can help to schedule the time and place? I need some rest. It must be funny to meet Csers.
    Mickey NandaPrivate_message
    Can we meet around 4:00 PM at Sheraton hotel Lobby for whoever is able to make it at that time. Then rest can join wherever we plan to Hangout. My Vietnam number is 0988323298. It will be activated once i arrive. Please let me know if it suits all.
    Phú Lộc TạPrivate_message
    IIt's very interesting . Please send me a massage to inbox.
    Hope to see you and some local CS soon
    secondary oatmillPrivate_message
    Welcome to Ho Chi Minh city! I sincerely suggest you guys choose to meet on Bùi Viện street. There is no rational reason to meet at a place wherein a refreshment would cost 5 times as much. Bùi Viện street, a reasonable place!
    Mickey NandaPrivate_message
    Thank you. We can move toward bui vien street after we meet up. I don't know landmark that is why suggested the hotel lobby of Sheraton to meet everyone.
    Thanh KhaPrivate_message
    hi everybody. I am a newbie in the forum. Can I meet up everybody in this meeting? I hope I have chance to see around with everybody and introduce to you about hcm city. Thanks.
  • Nguyen TamPrivate_message
    1. Ngoc Thao hostel: 241/4 Pham Ngu Lao st, District 1, phone: 08-38385706
    2. Ruby Hostel: 241/19A1 Pham Ngu Lao st, District 1, phone: 08-38364542
    Price: 7-8 USD/person/day in big room has 4-6 beds.
    I hope this helps!
    Patricia AlvimPrivate_message
    I know a place in Bui Vien where u get your own room, doule bed, air con etc, for 8 usd! Plus the staff is wonderful and trustful.
  • Tran LePrivate_message
    Hello Vincent,
    I'm Tran. I can speak French and English. I'd like to join your plan. You can contact me at lethientran@yahoo.com.
    Ngô ViệtPrivate_message
    i 'm pleasant to join.
    vietngo.dhnh@gmail.com
    Trung Thong hoPrivate_message
    I wanna join too. Please contact me: hotrthong@gmail.com or skype: hotrungthongxd
    mai TranPrivate_message
    dear, Vincent. love your idear so much. How can i enjoy it ?Hope to hear from you soon
    xiaomao2003@gmail.com.
    MENNO.WERFFPrivate_message
    good plan, I come here 5 years already and I still don't speak vietnamese. I want to join this project, my languages I speak is Dutch, German, English.
    Thanks Menno
    Vincent RoyePrivate_message
    As I said in my first post, the site I'm doing has a single purpose (so far) : Help students and teachers matching in Vietnam.
    I'm trying to correct a few bugs to make a better user experience. I hope to finish a first version soon.
    I'll post the URL asap in this thread.
    Thank you all for your answers, it's really motivating.
    Vincent
    Thuan Van DinhPrivate_message
    I am learning English. I pleasure in your plan.
    Please contact me: dinhvanthuan2011@gmail.com
    Ha DuongPrivate_message
    it's good. i want study english and teach Vietnamese for someone.
    Thu NgoPrivate_message
    I wanna join too.......=]]]]
    Summer RAinPrivate_message
    I really really care about it ...it's very helpful Roye
    An PhanPrivate_message
    I wanna practice my English, and i think ur plan is really good, plz contact me : anphan1630@yahoo.com
    Minh HieuPrivate_message
    So great !!!
    I'll join it. I'm a student now. Plz contact me via: moongirl178@yahoo.com
    Emily TaPrivate_message
    Count me in. I would also like to help foreigners to learn Vietnamese and i wanna pratice English as well as learn German from you guys :) contact me 0909937311
    Emily
    Johan DinhPrivate_message
    it's great idea
    Chi MelPrivate_message
    I'm in. I have sent you message, so please check ^^ Nice day ^^
    Ớt XùPrivate_message
    I want to learn English. Help me! ^^
    Bell NguyenPrivate_message
    Me interested in it.
    dean NguyenPrivate_message
    welcome
    Lan Anh NghiemPrivate_message
    I wanna join. I'd like to help foreigners to study Vietnamese.
    skype: ntla.vn
    Quynh DuyenPrivate_message
    Hi, Vincent. That sounds interesting, thanks for your informationt. I'd like to take part in the program that u mentioned. What should I do? please let me know
    my Skype: quynhduyen.cmacgm
    Thanks a lot
    Hannah TranPrivate_message
    Im the forth student of faculty of english and russian linguistic and literature. I want to research about languages. Can i help you?dears!
    Nathan Tran Lu ThaoPrivate_message
    cool ^^, count me in
    Monica NguyenPrivate_message
    Hi Vincent, I am very glad to hear your plan. Awesome! I can like practicing English and learning French from you. I can instruct how to learn Vietnamese. I have had teaching Vietnamese for my friend who is from Washington DC. He have been enjoy it. He said that Vietnamese is easy to learn.
    I will join your event. Please contact me via email: missmonica111087@gmail.com
    Sincerely yours,
    Monica
    Phuongchi DothiPrivate_message
    Count me in,plz

    I have experiences in teaching Vietnamese for foreigner ( Australian and German ) I am looking for a partner to study German and Spanish as well.

    Contact me whenever you can

    Chi
    Nguyễn HalleyPrivate_message
    That sounds great!
    Please let me know what I should do.
    I'll join your event :)
    Phung TranPrivate_message
    Hi

    Count me in :)
    tran myPrivate_message
    Hi, Vincent.Thanhk for your information. And i think that is great plan for all people. I expect your plan wil be implemented soon. contact me, please. thanks!
    Khang NguyenPrivate_message
    Hi, Vincent. Thank for your idea.
    Contact me via email: khangnv09@gmail.com
    We can exchange language skills together !!
    Nguyen The VinhPrivate_message
    Hi, Vincent. I'm student,and my English is not very well, i want to join with everybody in topic. I will join your event. Please contact me via email: zen.black.9@gmail.com. See u soon ;)
    Eric NguyenPrivate_message
    Hi vincent, this is my email eric.markter@gmail.com . I need more information about this project. Thanks a lot,
    Tai VoPrivate_message
    Hi Vincent, I am learning English and want to improve it more. Please contact me and give me more information of your project.

    Thanks,
    TaiVT
    My NguyenPrivate_message
    I want to learn German
    Võ HùngPrivate_message
    Hi Vincent.
    I'm a student, my English is not good and I want to improve it. Hope you can help me.
    Please contact me via email: hung.hamston@gmail.com.

    Thank you very much.
    Hung
    Thuy Vy TranPrivate_message
    Hello Vincent, I'm a student. and I want to practise more my English speaking skill . Could you help me? please contact me!
    Thanks Vincent a lot!
    Thuy Vy
    Christine NguyenPrivate_message
    Hi Vincent. My English is quite good and I can teach Vietnamese for foreigners. I am so interested about your plan. Please contact me and give me more information. I really wanna join.

    Hoai.
    Amor Yeu MagnoPrivate_message
    Count me in, Vincent. I will be in HCMC at the end of July and see if there are opportunities for me there. But i can still pariticpate in your program. thanks. -amor
    Rich Pham HuuPrivate_message
    It sounds great.Coul I join it??
    Phan Linh Nhjm XuPrivate_message
    hello I just take part in Couchsurfing. My E is not fluent. I want to practice more and more...Please contact me ...
    Alex NguyễnPrivate_message
    I'll join, sounds great. Please contact me : minchan_junglee@gmail.com . I want to practice my speaking skill.
    Nguyen MinhPrivate_message
    count me in lee_sena2000@yahoo.com.
    toan nguyenPrivate_message
    I love speaking English. This is my mail: toan_dhm@gmail.com. Hope to see you soon and have a good day.
    nhat QuangPrivate_message
    ooohhh! how can i enjoy it?
    Ty TrịnhPrivate_message
    :) Sound great, like a language party! haha. Maybe I will join it. :)
    Elin LyPrivate_message
    I want to learn more and more academic vocabularies. how is the best methods?
    Ngoc ThuyPrivate_message
    Hi Vincent Roye, I really want to be student in English class and can be a amateur Vietnamese teacher ^^ Hope to see you soon. My email: ngocthuy19792@yahoo.com.
    Simon TranPrivate_message
    Hi, your idea is cool, i love to join with you
    MANHMUINEPrivate_message
    Hello,
    I want to be a Vietnamese teacher for foreigner. my phone is 0913941775
    Trieu ToPrivate_message
    i want to join also. tophamhatrieu@yahoo.com please inform in detail
    lele 28891Private_message
    Hi Vincent Roye, I really want to join this group. My email is lele28891@yahoo.com
    Nguyen NamPrivate_message
    hi vincent Roye.
    I am interested in your plan. plz contact me though sky namnguyen,log
  • Jessica NguyenPrivate_message
    Hi . Nice to meet you .
    I am glad to make friend with you.
    I am a Vietnamese . I can help you .
    Matt-Teo.JolleyPrivate_message
    Hey 세미, 안녕하세요! 베트남에 왜 이사핬어요? 일해요? ㅎㅎ Sry, it's been a while since I practiced my 한국말 ~ㅋㅋ where are u in HCMC? I can show u a few cool spots in the city if u like, mesg me your contact info and we'll grab a coffee to start! 여기서 한국 친구없어요 -.- ha, anyways, welcome to Saigon! ^^
    SisiPrivate_message
    welcome to HCMc, Semi <3
    Phương TrầnPrivate_message
    welcome to HCMC, Semi ! :)
    Mit To NuPrivate_message
    I hope to meet you up Semi. would love to learn some Korean culture and language basically before I go there. Please, message me your contact information.
    Happy travels,
    Mit,
    thanh ChienPrivate_message
    welcome to HCM city, i also want to talk, walk... with foreigner, so contact to me pls
    Kelvin Hung LyPrivate_message
    Welcome to my city. If you need some help, feel free to poke me.
    Tornado TuanPrivate_message
    hello!
    I'm Tuan, I'm living District 12, I'm working at Tan Binh District.
    I'm studying English by myself. Do you mind If i would like to teach vietnamese for you.
    You can send email for me.
    Email: tuannguyen@uyvu.vn
    I hope I can meet you soon.
    Have a nice day. goodbye!
    BICH LIEN PHUONGPrivate_message
    my brother who had Korean exchange culture may help ya.
    DOAN DOANPrivate_message
    Hi Semi.
    I am willing to go with you :)
    nam nguyenPrivate_message
    WOw
    Hi Semi
    Nice to meet you
    Now I live near the center of HCMC
    If you have free time, you can contact me
    Nguyen TramPrivate_message
    Hi Semi
    Nice to meet you
    I'm Tram . I live in district 2.(near center of HCMC)
    Now I'm learning korean and I can help you learn Vietnamese .
    Here is my email : black_eye_pea3692@yahoo.com.
  • Meet up

    Takara MonoPrivate_message
    Susie PhamPrivate_message
    Hi.where are you come from Takara?
    Dust AlexPrivate_message
    hi Takara ! What is the meeting for ? is it an english speaking club ?
    lol, I am going to go there, and I am looking for a free drink. haha, it would be nice if we can meet up for a drink !

    hope to be friends. and wish you a nice day at work !!!

    cheers !
    secondary oatmillPrivate_message
    Nice idea. But don't say I go Dutch. Because you invite. You agree. you know the Vietnamese culture?

No comments:

Post a Comment