Saturday, June 8, 2013

CS is full of Fat People

  • Dan HendersonPrivate_message
    Some people on Couch Surfing (CS) are mean. I am posting these things on my public blogs on the internet. This is the evidence. I post very simple things. Phuc Bui is harassing me. CS is compromising on their own integrity. I am just looking for restaurants to eat at. I am also looking for room for rent. I am also looking for a laptop and a really cool phone & bike.


    http://OriginalOatmeal.Wordpress.com http://FaceBook.com/OriginalOatmeal

    OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
    Phuc BuiPrivate_message
    =))
    We should let people decide who is right!
    I don't wanna say anything else! My word is all enough.
    Enjoy life!
    Phoebe McGuinessPrivate_message
    Poor you, Joey!..dont do stupid things ...blah..blah, btw! I like Tom Christie's comment..hahaha
    Dan HendersonPrivate_message
    I am just asking for advice. I like meeting people. I like making friends. I have been in Vietnam for the past 6 months since the year 2012. I may stay in Vietnam forever. I am from the United States. My name is Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal. I like helping others. I love teaching English. I like asking people questions to learn.

    I am looking for a Room For Rent, laptop, phone, visa, bicycle, students to teach, restaurants to eat at with free water, parking, wifi. I want to play basketball, karaoke, sports, games, playing guitar, piano, and other things with people. I love making movies, writing books, building websites, teaching, learning, drawing, playing, laughing, learning new things, and so much more.



    I am a Couch Surfer.

    I have a backpack. Meet me & eat me.



    Joey Arnold
    The Original Oatmeal
    http://OriginalOatmeal.Wordpress.com
    http://FaceBook.com/OriginalOatmeal

    OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
    hey Joey, I would like to learn with you, but i'm not good at English so I can't be afraid to talk to you.
    I also enjoy activities like you. I will aks my friends to help you find a room in Binh Thanh district have some things that you require.
    Wish you have happy days in VN
    Austin UptoNoGoodPrivate_message
    who ever you are Dan,Joey, etc... I will find you. And I will make sure they will never ever gave you a visa for Vietnam again. Kthxbye
    Brittany ElliottPrivate_message
    The kid just wants to know where some cheap restaurants are. You guys need to calm down. Sheesh.  Where is the love and community feel CS is supposed to offer? 
    Austin UptoNoGoodPrivate_message
    if its a normal "kid" we wouldnt mind, not the one who has 4 CS profile and spamming non sense stuff, talking about weird things .
    Dan HendersonPrivate_message
    I need to learn more Vietnamese. Fresco on NTMK has free parking & water. When I go to restaurants, when I see things I don't like, I prefer leaving. I just don't want to be too disrespectful. That is why I try avoiding trying out new cafes or restaurants. But I got to try more places. There are so many cafes in this city. I am not sure if I can try them all.

    Highland Coffee is not too bad. Any places with free parking, water, and wifi. It is also a question of how much food and drinks cost. I also do not like paying taxes at places. I usually go where there are no visual taxes.

    I will continue to learn more Vietnamese, so I can better read the signs & ask around. I will try to share my discoveries with others. I am open to suggestions, questions, advice, hints.


    OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
    http://facebook.com/OriginalOatmeal
    Brittany ElliottPrivate_message
    As I skim more of these convos...I see your point.
    Trâm PhạmPrivate_message
    Be carefull anyone with that smelly Oatmeal, or you will get what you never expect!!!
    dean NguyenPrivate_message
    well. you are best CS. in Distrist 1. have some place cheapest food and coffee. fl4, No 2,4,6 dong khoi str coffee 12.000 vnd..
    dean NguyenPrivate_message
    If you want to drink coffee vietnamese style. please come to CÀ PHÊ BỆT beside Notradam in 1 distrist cheapest in 1 dist
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Does your wifi get Facebook (FB)?
  • Ty TrịnhPrivate_message
    :) Good jobs Joel! Let's drink tonight to celebrate your Amazing Bike! :) Check your emails and contact me! I leave my number there! See you soon, Joel. :)
    Phuc Nguyen LamPrivate_message
    I want to travel by bike! Please let me have it. How can I contact you?
    natalie nguyenPrivate_message
    Hey Joel. Not sure if the bike is still available but would be awesome if it was. My husband has been looking for a bike since we moved here but we're still looking. He's just over 6 foot so finding something suitable is hard :). Anyway if it's still available, please let me know. If not happy travelling. We love NZ, prior to moving here we always spend Christmas there (in Piha). Will miss it this year. Have a good one. Thanks.
  • Mockery

    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Very sad.
  • voo HandPrivate_message
    Hi, chihoang. My friend is looking for a new job in HCMcity. He can speak three languages,and he is learning about tutors lessson in order to be a teacher. i;m very glad to see you in someday.
    Samuel SchoepePrivate_message
    sent you a PM, Cheers
  • Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Trâm Phạm, how good is your English?
    Tornado TuanPrivate_message
    where are you living?
    Do you mind If i would like to invite you drink coffee with me.
    I need to learn English so much.You can send email for me.
    Email: tuannguyen@uyvu.vn
    I hope I can meet you soon.
    Have a nice day. goodbye!
  • hcmc

    Ridhwan MnPrivate_message
  • Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Rats & trolls are people, too.
  • Christine NguyenPrivate_message
    Hi Felix,
    I am living in Hochiminh City now. However, I do not know much about renting a motorbike. I just can help you some information.
    - Can you recommend me a place, where I can get a good bike (250ccm)? -> you can find in district 1, there are many stores there. I you want I can ask my foreign friend about this.
    - Is renting a good idea or are there better alternatives? -> if you just have a short trip, renting is a good idea.
    - How much can I expect for rent per day? -> I will ask my friend and let you know later.
    - Is it possible to cross the border with a rented bike? or maybe this way: How strict are the check points? -> I think it is impossible to cross the border with a rented bike.

    Hoai.
    Tống TrầnPrivate_message
    Dear Felix,
    - You could hire good bike on 253 Đề Thám - Ward Phạm Ngũ Lão - District 1 - HCMC. They have automatic bikes. If you don't like this store , you could choose others on this street. There are a lots of bike hiring store on this street.

    - You have to pay 100,000VND/ day = 5USD (at least) and deposit your passport. If you rent for one month, It will be 1 million and 300.000 VND (about 70USD)

    - Renting bike is a good idea to explore this country and it will help you experiences local experiences. It is much more easier to move in traffic jam.

    - You should not use rent bike to pass border, the store doesn't allow and it is a little complicated because rent bike number is Vietnamese number.

    - Driving bike to Cambodia, you need to spend more than 6 hours and it is very hot in this season (42C)

    - There are km clock on bike, so you could know how many km you go.

    If you wanna more information, just inbox for me.
    Felix PliesterPrivate_message
    Thank you for your quick response.
    okay, problem 1 getting a bike shouldn't be that hard.

    Our planned trip is like: HCMC - Hue - Vietianne - Hanoi and back per train. Now I should find a way to cross the border ;D
    nhat QuangPrivate_message
    oooh!if u need help!please contact to me..or catch me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn
    Ty TrịnhPrivate_message
    I can't help you rent a bike, but I can help to ride you around our City if u like on 16 June. Let me know if you need any help! :) Enjoy your trip and welcome to Vietnam.
  • Vu SimonPrivate_message
    nice to meet you :D
    Benny TrinhPrivate_message
    hinh nhu ban fai hoc them nhieu TA nua de giao luu
    Trần Thị ThắngPrivate_message
    cảm ơn bạn Benny Trinh - bạn có cách học TA nào tốt hok chia sẻ cho mình với, glad to see you Vu Simon
    ree BaboPrivate_message
    try using english all the time , dont worry , everyone will fix your mistake (if it has :D )
    tran TramPrivate_message
    get mistake in language is small problem :)
    No one laught on you if u get mistake
    big problem if u r shy :( 
    Khang NguyênPrivate_message
    Force yourself to use English all the time ;)
    Trần Thị ThắngPrivate_message
    yes, thanks you so much, i hope my english everything very good in future with your help.
    Le Xuan AiPrivate_message
    Chao ban ,toi cung vua moi tham gia day
    Hiếu ĐặngPrivate_message
    keep your chin up ...
    Fred BurtonPrivate_message
    i teach english
    Trần Thị ThắngPrivate_message
    hi , thanks Fred Burton, if you teach me, i would try to learn well, but now, where do you live at hcmc?
    this 's My yahoo : pinksky_thang@yahoo.com. i will hope us chat so much than.
    see you again :)
    Chung TranPrivate_message
    @ Thang: You can find the Effortless English or Pimsleur method of learning English.
    If you want I can share it to you.
    Vũ PhạmPrivate_message
    Xin chào :D
    Trần Thị ThắngPrivate_message
    -> Chung Tran : please, can you share ? thanks you so much
    -> Vũ Phạm : rất vui làm quen với bạn
    Oanh DinhPrivate_message
    Chào chị, rất vui đựợc làm quen với chị. Em cũng là thành viên mới!
    Oanh DinhPrivate_message
    Chào chị, rất vui được làm quen với chị, em cũng là thành viên mới!
    hung PhamPrivate_message
    nice to see you!!
    Trần Thị ThắngPrivate_message
    :) kết bạn cùng trang với chị ha Oanh Dinh.
    glad to see you Hung Pham
    Emma NgocPrivate_message
    Hi guys.. Im pretty new in CS. Nice to meet you
  • Benny TrinhPrivate_message
    hi Evy, what time does the film show? can you tell me? thanks
    Nguyễn HalleyPrivate_message
    I wanna hang out and have some cheap and delicious Vietnamese with you :) You can tell me whenever you want.
    See you soon, Evy.
    Evy NgoPrivate_message
    @ Benny Trinh: I plan to get there on next Tues night, and unfortunately, they don't have the schedule on that day yet, but I think it probably shows on 7 or 7:30. There's one more guy wanna come so if we have 3 people in total, I can get some discount tickets, it's only 224k/ 3 3D tickets.
    Evy NgoPrivate_message
    @ Nguyễn Halley: I think hanging out in weekday will be better, cuz the prices will be softer and the restaurants are not so crowded during this time of the week
    Benny TrinhPrivate_message
    can u give me ur number so we can confirm time better?
    mushitao 母Private_message
    good.i'm a chinese student。i plan travel to Vietnam in July。
    Evy NgoPrivate_message
    @ Mushitao: When u come here, u can text me to get the list of good restaurants in Sai Gon
  • parkour

    An LaiPrivate_message
  • secondary oatmillPrivate_message
    Welcome to Vietnam. You will sure enjoy great deal here!
    I might be meeting you and have a good time together.
  • Benny TrinhPrivate_message
    Hola
    Im free tomr, hope to see u.
    Tell me when is ok for u.
  • anh nguyet NhangPrivate_message
    tôi cũng muốn trao đổi ngôn ngữ nhưng hiện giờ trong tuần tôi không rảnh,tôi cũng muốn học thêm anh  văn. Nếu như bạn muốn học thêm tiếng việt thì cứ liên lạc với tôi qua địa chỉ mail: nhanganhnguyet@gmail.com
    thanks
    An TranPrivate_message
    hi, I'm free every day, every hours. where do you live?? I want to apply the position :D
    hung PhamPrivate_message
    chào bạn! mình rảnh tất cả các buổi sáng trong tuần trừ chủ chật. nếu bạn có thể sắp xếp thời gian thì chúng ta có thể trao đổi
    Hoa MyPrivate_message
    i'm free in this saturday (30/5). if you need, contact me. I'm living in Binh Thanh district, of course i'm vietnamese and i would like to teach you my langague.
    Phương JuliePrivate_message
    :) it's great that u want to learn vietnamese
    now i need to improve my E skill and i'm free in every morning and afternoon
    inbox me if u want to have a meet :)
    Evie NguyenPrivate_message
    hello nice to meet you :)
    How about tomorrow morning?
    if convenient, you can mess w me through my number 0902469110
    Ớt XùPrivate_message
    i can teach vietnamese for u and you can teach english for me! i'm a reporter so, i have free time. contact with me on skype: linda.vothi or my FB: https://www.facebook.com/otkhongcay8x
    Nyx LightPrivate_message
    Hi Simon , i just finish the last test in my school so i have free time , if you like to study Vietnamese , i can help you because i want to improve my english and make a new friend too , contact with me on fb , hope to see you https://www.facebook.com/NyxLighter
    Tuyen DoanPrivate_message
    hello! nice to meet you, i like to talk English with u ! i hope we can help each other to be better and better. i'm a student, now summer holiday is coming soon so i'm free. by the way, my name is Tuyen! :) Glad to get your reply! ;)
    Tuyen DoanPrivate_message
    i think we can talk on through skype, it's easy way to teach each other. my skype name is tuyendoan993
    Tra kimPrivate_message
    hi simon...i also want imorove my english skill and make many new friends...i'm a private teacher to teach english for vietnamese...but my english is not enough good... so, i also want to teach vietnamese for foreinger as you...contact me by my number is 01245 747 698...
    Tran Quoc TranPrivate_message
    Chào bạn, tôi rảnh tất cả các buổi chiều trong tuần trừ Chủ nhật. Bạn có thể sắp xếp thời gian thì chúng ta có thể trao đổi nhé
    Khang NguyenPrivate_message
    Hi Simon,
    I'm free all days except Sunday. Contact me via facebook https://www.facebook.com/khangnv09
    Nice to improve language with you :D
    Meryeel NguyenPrivate_message
    It's sound great, l'm free all days,pls contact me via FB http://www.facebook.com/mjumjusjnsjn
    Nice to meet u Simon
    Have a good night ^^~
    Nguyễn HalleyPrivate_message
    Chào bạn, tôi rảnh các ngày trong tuần, nếu bạn muốn học thêm về tiếng Việt thì hãy liên lạc với tôi thông qua trang này nhé, chúng ta sẽ trao đổi về thời gian sau :)
    Thao Nguyen ThuyPrivate_message
    Hi Simon,
    I am free in the morning (from Monday to Saturday) and afternoon (Tuesday-Thursday- Sunday). Please contact me via my email jessnguyen09181991@gmail.com.
    Nice to meet you ^^
    cam van Ta thiPrivate_message
    Hi simon,
    i am free in the morning.pls contact me via my email
    ta_camvan@yahoo.com
    Have a good night
    Mir NguyenPrivate_message
    Hi Simon,
    Your Vienamese is good ^^
    I'm free in the morning of all days/ week.
    So, you could contact me via email: vynguyen261093@gmail.com
    Have a nice day!
    Sinia PeachPrivate_message
    hi Simon,
    i m free anytime next week
    feel free to contact me,my email:nguyenthicamthuy.010391@gmail.com
    i m a student but my part time job is teaching,i m now teaching Korean student English and Taiwanese student Vietnamese^^
    Tornado TuanPrivate_message
    hello!
    I'm Tuan, I'm living District 12, I'm working at Tan Binh District.
    I'm studying English by myself. Do you mind If i would like to teach vietnamese for you.
    You can send email for me.
    Email: tuannguyen@uyvu.vn
    I hope I can meet you soon.
    Have a nice day. goodbye!
    Nguyen NamPrivate_message
    wow. your writting vietnamess skill is good.
    If you want to improve it, plz contact me skype: namnguyen.log
    Nguyen NamPrivate_message
    Chào Simon,
    Nếu bạn muốn nói tiếng Việt và gặp gỡ nhiều bạn sinh viên Việt Nam, Hãy liên hệ với tôi, Tôi sẽ hỗ trợ bạn, tôi ở hàng xanh, Bình thạnh
    contact: 0987 196 908






    Ngoc ThuyPrivate_message
    hi Simon, mình hiện đang có thời gian rãnh, mong sẽ được trao đổi, học hỏi lẫn nhau. Địa chỉ liên lạc của minh skype: lalaland.92, gmail: monkeytieutu@gmail.com.
    Long KhánhPrivate_message
    Chào bạn,
    Mình cũng đang rãnh vì mới thi học kì xong. Rất vui đc làm quen với bạn. Mình ở Quận Tân Bình gần Bach Khoa Uni.
    Minh Hiep TrươngPrivate_message
    chào bạn,
    Rất vui khi làm quen với bạn. mình cũng rảnh vào thời gian bạn nói trên.nếu bạn muốn trao đổi ngôn ngữ hãy liện lạc qua email của mình nhé Tmhiep09@gamil.com
    Sups StasPrivate_message
    Chào Simon Nelson, mình cũng đang muốn trao đổi ngôn ngữ.Rất vui nếu có dịp nói chuyện với bạn, mail của mình là: hoadat0002000@yahoo.com
    Hi Simon Nelson,
    Mình rất muốn trao đổi ngôn ngữ với bạn. Mình rãnh buổi chiều và sáng chủ nhật hàng tuần. Rất vui khi làm quen với bạn. Skype của mình là: nguyen.ngoc.dieu.hien or email: dieuhiennguyenngoc87@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment