Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Keep Your Promises

Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
9:05 AM (12 hours ago)

to P.Thao
You owe me money. Please stop stealing.
P.Thao Duong
8:57 PM (34 minutes ago)

to me
I'm in dating and on the way to get married with some men in Eastdating VietNam
It's a company to finding love to get married VietNam girl and Causian men

This is the website of them (have a English tabe , but if can't find , use the GG to read)

And may be you don't know

The man when want to meeting women have to pay all money for the meeting
When write a letter , men have lost 20 USD to can be send for the girl they love
Money make up for the girl , everything , i didn't have pay (even some girl in dating with , Have a Children , but i just have a honey or some thing)
And the company have another police to make sure all the man talking about the job , and the marital status of they is a True or Lie

And after the meeting , the ticket planet , the wedding , the man have to finish all , this is a rules of the world

And before i recept you msm just a few minutes , the girls working in this Company Datting is calling for me

You didn't have to worry i have to stealling your money again

Because now i can find a company and company will have me to find some man RICH more than you , to help me take care my world 

Understand?

I'm out of your live , and true , i didn't want to come back

Hope u can do the best of your life , die or live , i don't want to care it again. (why orther woman can have the man take care they life , but i don't. And have to still reply the sms of the men asking my money everyday?)

I on the way to find some men handsome and can take care my life good

Hope u can find some girl like me , but i think she didn't life in the world , and i didn't want to stupid again! 

I didn't want to datting , i want to married

With some adult men , enought money , and enought adult , not need much handsome , but know the way and the rules to take care women and the rules in the world is MAN have to Pay MONEY for the WOMEN

I will forget all about the everything about you and me , when i have a husband and i easy to have it

Pls don't write for me any letter again

I don't have much time to anoying about that!

By and never want to see u again!



Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
9:29 PM (2 minutes ago)

to P.Thao

Do what you say. That is a rule of this world. Keep your promises. You fail to keep your promises. You do not always do what you say you will do. You struggle with honesty. Your integrity falters. Money is not the biggest issue in the world. Honesty is more important than money. Plus, honesty will protect your financial endeavors. You still owe me money. You lied to me about the money. That is the issue. That diminishes your honor. You lose a coat of character when you steal bikes.
I never left you. You are free. I am still here. I am your friend. I always will be there for you. I will always love you. That will never change. It is your life. You can do what you want. You are free. When I lived in district 8 of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, you were still just as free as you are now. Please make wise decisions in your life. I care about you. I did my best to be there for you. I promised that I would marry you if you wanted to marry me because it is always up to the woman.

I like making friends. I do not date people. When I first met you, you were using certain English words that may have been wrong. You were saying that I was your "Boy-Friend" which either met we were in some kind of romantic relationship that goes beyond the scope of just friends, or you may have met to say that I was your male friend. You may have meant to say that we were just friends. I tried correcting you a few times but you kept on saying it. We never became actual boy-friend and girl-friend to each other. We were and are just friends and nothing changed, but I stopped trying to correct your poor English and you continued calling me your boy friend and I went along with because I did not want to break your heart. I do like you as more than just friends, but I was never sure if I wanted to stay with you for the rest of my life or not. there are many things that I liked about you and I decided to give myself to you because I felt sorry for you and I wanted you to have love and know love and to feel love.

I gave myself to you because I care about you. However, you have rejected me mostly because I refuse to give you all of my money. I promise to try to give you however much money or things or time or advice or whatever that I can to and for you and those people around you, but you wanted more than just that.
You are very selfish. You have told me that you are selfish and that you do not want to change. I am always here to help if I can. You may steal money and things from other men in the future. You may have stolen my thumb drives, water bottle, and other important things.

Please do not lie to people about what happens in life. Do not steal money from people like you stole money from me. Do not steal bikes from people like you have stolen bikes from me. Do not make people eat what they do not want to eat like you have to me. Do not yell at people like you have yelled at me. Do not bite and hurt people like you have to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment