Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Katie Hatie

OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com
Mea Omnia/Brent Groth Mea Omnia
x

Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
May 6 (9 days ago)

to Brent, Joy, Yenmai, Kaitlin, P.Thao, Tram, Dieu, originaloatmeal, joeyarnold7, Joey, oanh
My home page is at http://OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com

but wordpress does not let me download plugins

and someday i will get OriginalOatmeal.com

or maybe OO.com



because O O is more focused on my stuff



but Mea Omnia (MO) is everything

i will try to buy an old used laptop if i can

i will continue to teach english in Saigon, Vietnam



if i ever have enough money, i will buy a website too

and O O will be friends with M O (Mea Omnia)


OO vs MO



right now, my contact info is at my home page
and it shows some of my videos

so OO is more just about me and my stuff

but MO is everything

and u will be able to get to OO from MO

you will get to MO from OO

in other words, I wont steal your fans

from your site

and kidnap them

i will not keep them from MO


MO is like George Lucas Films

and OO is like Indiana Jones

OO comes from MO

and Indiana Jones comes from George Lucas/ Disney now

and Star Wars comes from GL



so OO is a side project thing that branches off MO
Brent Groth
May 7 (8 days ago)

to me
Perfect, we'll just keep the ball rolling and create a monstrosity of
everything.   I think there are plenty of ideas that we can add.  So
we can both add to MO, but maybe branch out different companies of our
own, but both always adding to Meaomnia.  I thought Mi T.V. would be a
good idea as a t.v. branch, or Mea T.V. or Me T.V. as MTV might raise
havoc for taking that idea.   There are lots of different ways to
think about this.  T.V. is just a small part,  we want everything, and
for nothing to be left out, but to start with maybe one great idea and
build from there.

What would be something that OO would have over MO.
P.Thao Duong
May 9 (6 days ago)

to me
Pls don't send any thing for me 
I don't want to get more stress by your stress

My girl friend told me , now you have a new girl friend and take her to a bicycle keep do it

Pls don't conected with me again
Thanks

Kathy!
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
May 10 (5 days ago)

to P.Thao
i do not have a girl friend
do not tell me what to do


you owe me 4.000.000 VND
--
I am an English Teacher.

I graduated from a two-year-long Bible College.

I have a college certificate for finishing the first year of the Bible College.

I have a college diploma for finishing the second year of that same college.

I attended another Bible college for a year.

I attended a community college for a year.

I attended a different community college for another year.

I have five years of children camp counseling experience.

This means I have people skills.

Counseling is very close to teaching English.

I am a white 27-year-old American born-and-raised male.

I was born and raised in Oregon of the United States.

I am in Bac Ninh, Vietnam, Asia right now.

I can work for you.

Please contact me.

Joey Arnold: Original Oatmeal
Google Me. Find Me. Add Me.
Like Me. Write to Me. Eat Me. Be Me.
Cell Phone (84) 0-163-425-1695 (Call, Text)
Skype OriginalOatmeal

Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
May 10 (5 days ago)

to Brent
MO would have     a higher percentage of having things that a person may like since OO woud only have things that i like
because OO will only be designed so that i like it
i will not care if people like my OO
but MO is geared to listened to the world and everything that the world wants to see
but OO is only what i want to see and that is it
P.Thao Duong
May 10 (5 days ago)

to me
And you own me the money my morther give you (not talking about the food) 

About your bicycle , it's just 3.000.000 vnd 

What about 4.000.000?

You're too greedy!

I talking with my morther and she said that

If you give me back the money you own my morther , she will give the money for me to take for you :)

You just very selfish guy men!
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
May 10 (5 days ago)

to P.Thao
I do not owe you money because you told me that I do not owe you money.
You owe me money because you stole my bike and never gave me the money for the bike.
I did not want to take Vietnamese classes.
P.Thao Duong
May 10 (5 days ago)

to me
why you don't tell me for the first time i take you to the university , when the time your bicycle gone ?

I still remember the night when i asking i will sell you bicycle , you think alitle and you says YES
By the way 

I think you shouldn't don't asking me any more about money again
You rich than me - remember - working 18.000.000 vnd /month , and my morther just give me 100 vnd/1 day it's mean 3.000.000/ month

What's kind of the boy friend asking about his ex girfiend money when he still alive , have anought leg and arm

Pls don't keep me regretful for i take care you to my home .And take care you 1 month. And now to let you make me really stress!
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
May 10 (5 days ago)


to P.Thao
you told me that the money for the class came from your mother
i did not tell you to sell the bike.... i told you that i kind of like d the idea of selling my bike
i told you i was thinking about selling my bike. i never made a final decision about
i was asking you questions to help me make better decisions about my bike



you cannot threaten me with those things
you helped me because you wanted to help me
i never asked you for help.... i never asked for food. i did not ask for a place to live
i did not ask for those things
i would owe  you money, if we made a deal, a trade..... but we made no deal
you  gave me a free deal
because if u do not talk about money,      then no money is in the deal
you have to honor deals....... you gave me a free deal with no strings attached


your Vietnamese mentality does not understand what free means


i am not asking for money
i am just telling you facts
i am saying you lied to me
you did me wrong

you stole money from me
i will continue to tell people about this because you did bad
you stole money from me
and you are mad that you gave me a free deal
and you do not understand what free deals are


you think free means that i have to pay you back

you did not give me a loan

you gave me things for fr
but i did not give u my bike
u stole my bike
u stole my money
P.Thao Duong
May 10 (5 days ago)

to me
Joey - did i stolen you money
And you don't ask any thing help form me?

When i meet you - you just a lost home people

And you stay ALONG TIME in my friend house

With not thing help for her

And you write for me a letter for help (i still save in my CS acount)

Don't said you did asking me for ANY THING

.

My money is not the air

Ok

You can talking bad about me in your web or anything

But it still bad for you too
Because i still be your ex girl friend 1 month
And you a stupid guy to choice the girl is me for ASKING HELP

.

I think if i mad , you mad than me (is your write in your web you can not finish your school when you 6 year old) - i think every people meet you is know your mad (special your morther and your sister)

If you write some thing wrong about me again 

I promise with you we will not can be good or any thing

I will write any privite letter for any thing friend of you and tell them who really are you

But i think i shouldn't do that

You enough bad thing deserve what you make it!
P.Thao Duong
May 10 (5 days ago)

to me
If for the first time i know YOU ARE A CRAZY MEN , ALWAYS TALKING AND WORKING STRANGER , I THING I WILL HAVE A DECISION : NEVER TAKE YOU TO MY HOME


2013/5/10 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
May 11 (4 days ago)


to P.Thao
In CS, I was only asking to stay at your house for 3 or so days.
But you said to me that you would met me stay at your house for at least 1 month.
I do not have a girl friend. I do not have many friends.
I did not tell you to sell my bike. I was still thinking about it.
You got scared about your mother and you were confused with my questions about my bike.
You thought that my questions about the bike meant that I wanted to sell my bike.

That is not what questions mean.
You have a hard time understanding what questions are.
You have a hard time understanding what free means.
You constantly make fun of me to make yourself feel better.
You say bad things about me that are not true so you can pretend you did not make mistakes.



Stop lying.
You stole money from me.
You stole my bike. You lie. You complain.
You try to kill me. You bite and hurt me. Worry comes from your heart and not from me.
I never asked for 1 month at your house. I only asked for a few days. But you said a month or more.
You wanted to be with me forever. I told you that you could have me.
I told you I would try my best to help you for the rest of your life.

You live in a fantasy world.
You keep saying things about my mother and family.
You say things that are not true.
I try many times to help you see  that what you say is not true.
You say lies as a way to reduce the pain in your life.

You stole my money and bike.
I did not hit you. I did not run away. I did not break up with you.
There are many things you do not understand.
I am always here for you.
I will always love and care about you.
P.Thao Duong
May 11 (4 days ago)

to me
so what's you really want to?

the money to take your virgin get back ?

I don't think you love me Joey 
When you still life in my house , i still can see you chatting and check cell phone with some girl in CS 

And after you live

You make me have to thing back : I should come back with you again

And after that , you make me did wrong , when i have to let my motobicycle so far the way to come home without hand help and money to get the taxi or gasoline

Is it your love?
It's really stranger
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
May 11 (4 days ago)

to P.Thao
you need to understand how you stole my bike and money
i did not do you wrong
you do not understand these situations

you are only looking at these things from your own eyes
P.Thao Duong
May 11 (4 days ago)

to me
I don't know why i have to talking with you!

I talking with you before : i didn't working , so i don't have the money to get back!

And my morther said : I didn't have to get back the money for you! Because she give you enought - i you acept to
My morther said with me : she don't want you come back to me , and don't want i come back to you
She said you same like a ungrateful people

Never enought for helpful form you!

And i live with my morther , when my morther said not. I will said not too!

Done it!
Brent Groth
May 11 (4 days ago)

to me
Let's just try to custom what will be appropriate for the world, and
for the whole word, and you can make a site as a side project for
things you specifically like, and I may do that as well, but I think
as the site is getting built, you may realize it will be pretty cool,
and maybe have a lot of stuff you might really like.  But making
branch sites off of MO might be nice, like having different companies
in a sense.
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
May 11 (4 days ago)

to P.Thao
Your mother feels sad. Your mother is not being nice. Your mother is not grateful. Your mother is blaming her problems on me. You blame your problems on me. You made mistakes. You stole 4.000.000 VND from me. You stole my bike. You gave me a class I did not want. You always tried to make me eat food I did not want. You get mad at me about everything. I was trying to be there for you but you kept on blaming all your problems on me. When something bad happened, you would say that it was my fault.
It does not matter what your mother thinks. What matters are deals and contracts and honor and integrity and character. If you say something then you do it. You said you would give me things for free and that is why I do not owe you anything. I do not owe you money because that is what you told me. You told me free and free means free, but I never gave you my bike. I did not say that my bike was free for you to take and sell. That is the difference.
P.Thao Duong
May 12 (3 days ago)

to me
If you said when you do some thing for me and you DON'T LIKE IT , that's you mean I OWN you

I don't want to take you go to school - i just promise with you : I will go to your school for the first day we meeting this girl

I don't want to be nice with your boss everytime she call me to complanin your work , but i have to do , because you need this work to find the money
(did you pay for me some thing to give back my cell phone money ? did you? )

I don't want to waiting you at the coffee shop at the aftenoon and the morning

I didn't use coffee to much like this before

And i don't want to go "hang out" at the afternoon , the sun can burn my skin , i have to stay at home to save it 

But i have to do it because of you

100.000 vnd /1 day or more
(50.000 vnd for the gasoline go EVERY WHERE in Ho Chi Minh city , to your school check)

30.000 vnd / 1 cup of coffee X 2 = 60.000 vnd (for me) - some time i have to pay for you - remember , at the school is the Church

it's mean 110.000 /1 day X 30 day = 3.000.000 vnd

(where is my money ? If you think i own you money because you have to do some thing you don't want to me - pls think What I have to do some thing I DON"T WANT TO DO because of you - and if you can pay for my money back , i will pay for you again - i write for your bill!)

I hear my ex bf talking you said with him , my morther is blind and deaf

He show me for the last time we meetting

He just want me to know the true

I think you didn't have to said that , because i can see what you doing

You come to my home , hang out with my friend in the Charity , and you just SLEEP AND WAKE UP TO EAT , it's all

And you do it in my home town too 

My morther said , she don't want you come to my home

Not because you don't have money right now , beacause you look like the people is not helpful for any person , and you teach me BAD
Just want to watch the television for all night , after that come to the computer and chatting with "friend" may be is a girl , and boy friend , may be to find "some girl"

And let my morther fix any thing , she have to washing your clother , and clean it to you can take for next day - and i see it , but still waiting for you to fixxing (did you make some thing to help my mother , to i CAN THING GOOD ABOUT YOU ?)

And with me , you promise with me : I will help you to open your company - because i want you happy!
But you just lie to me , to let me help you FIRST

And the time to your TURN - you let me go back hom with not MONEY to take care my gasoline

How much money i have to asking you to fix my soul when you do that's wrong with me?

Let's forget it all


Truely , yesterday 11/05/2013 , my ex boy friend is VietNamese come back 
He's friend of my ex boy friend
We are friend when we still young - we learning Civil Enginerring at University at my father is a teacher in this, but i and my ex bf not finish , just he - 10 year ago

And when my ex bf have a wife , in the party of wedding , he give me to this men

All his familly like me , just his mother don't (because she don't want her children married with a girl friend have more than 1 boy friend , like me)
And he life with his mother , so that's why we have to broken

But now his morther DIE 
And he still be young (30 year old, 1983) , and single
And want to come back (add my fb is conection)

He so strong in sex , and special , he always take care money for me everytime we hang out - even when we still a friend , or the time we in love

And my morther with his brother is a bussiness friend!

It's eassy for me to have a new relationship

.

I hope it work for you too!

Let's think everything is the past , and forget it all

I will never asking and thinking about your money (18.000.000vnd) - may be you can have it because it have my energy in this too
And May Be i own you 4.000.000

So you own me 4.000.000 (for the gasalone , for the coffee , for the cab internet , for the power of television) - i don't said about the money of food , of water , of house , and sex - because some time true you are PAY FOR MY FOOD too , and have sex is voluntary the all of us
Some time you asking me when the time i don't want to , it's the time i have period , remember

I just want to forget it all

I can have a new life , with new Vietnamese people i like

So i hope you too!

Find a new girl friend , and in datting with them , pls choice the people your mother asking you if you still want she alive and don't up set enough to die

After that , some day when i know you have a exprience with a new familly

May be we can come to be friend

Like your mother and your father still know

And i can invite you come to my wedding

May be to give you some money 

It's not about the money - it's about this time i still scared about you! And i have a new bf , i don't want to meeting you , because i think if i meeting you we will have the change to come back

I don't think it's good for me , and good for you too , we have to much different!
Ask i know
P.Thao Duong
May 12 (3 days ago)


to me
I don't know why , but our relationship is the past Joey 
When we broken , some thing is happen to me 

Everything is change

The love of my familly to you is change
My apology for you is change

You are choice to leave my life , even i have to cry when i talking with the owner and the police to keep save you in my house 
And my morther have to pay 1.000.000 for the police because she save the forgeriner in the house but not talking for them.
And after we pay all for it. You still choice to leave
And i still remember you said with me : Because your house is so far from District 1 - the foreigner , and your house is too small and to sad

And after that , i really see you funny when you leave me, you datting with girls everyday :)
And have fun so much

May be you can think you just datting , but not have sex - but sex just is the way you have to do for the people in the world


I still think : it's too bad to have a relationship and let it go

But it's not all my fault - you promise with me you never leave me , but you do that - go hang out with the girl , and use the money people should give to his girlfriend to finish her dream , but Choice to use for hang out with girl

I don't want to lost my time for the person always know the way to make me hurt but keep doing
I just 1 life to live , 1 time to do
So i have to choice for me the best
I don't want to make my morther lost the time when i have a BAD CHOICE again

You are leave my life

We are broken , and we choice to do it ? Remember ? 

Go to the Embasy and asking for the govement , asking for own them some money to buy the ticket to come your home. And sign promise with them you will pay back for them when you come home (i think the govement will have some way to help the people of their coutry when the people have trouble in another land their grow up)

Retired SOON with your mom and sorry for your dad
And just thinking everything you meeting in VietNam is just the ACIDENT

I'm sorry because i choice to be the first love of you but i didn't finish all

But i think may be you can find some good gf better for you than me , just when you come back your country and live with your family.

But , try to find the way to come back America is the first option
Every people have to love the place they grow up , if not , they will have nothing (it's happen for the Vietnamese people too).


2013/5/12 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
May 12 (3 days ago)

to P.Thao
i do not owe you money because that is not how things works and vietnam is my home. i am vietnamese. i was born and raised in vietnam. i am not american. i never will be american. i did not leave your life. you left me. i am still here. i am not a bad choice. i was the best choice you have ever made in your life. i did not choose to leave. i never said that. you are making up stuff. i told you i wanted to stay at your house. relationships never die. it is not in the past
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
9:05 AM (0 minutes ago)

to P.Thao
You owe me money. Please stop stealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment