Monday, May 13, 2013

Papa No Foods



  • Conversation started April 13
  • Original Oatmeal
    Not every Vietnamese person is dishonest. I speak in generality about humanity. I do not hate people. I speak in general. I speak about our imperfections. I do not mean to make fun of people.
  • April 29
  • Andy Nguyen
    hey, your friend Oanh Bui just came and pick up all your stuff. Everything included empty bags , so nothing left at my place ok, good luck on your future.
  • Original Oatmeal
    Thank you for holding onto my suitcase. I left a mess in that closet. I only wanted what was in the big suitcase. I was suppose to throw away whatever that was not in the bigger suitcase. I am very sorry for making a big mess in your closet. I did not forget about you guys. My life has been really confusing this past year. I never said that you were bad.
  • Today
  • Original Oatmeal
    wasn't able to find my thumb drives, screw drivers
  • Today
  • Andy Nguyen
    Hey i,m back to us already , nobody touch your stuff, i did make sure nothing belong to you
    Leftover at my place
  • Original Oatmeal
    You and others borrowed my screw drivers before. They were very small screw drivers. I am not sure what happened to them.
  • Andy Nguyen
    So you mean I took your screw drivers and keep them , or you want continue bother me for your shit, nobody should responsible for your stuff . And i dont have time for this no more , so please stop bother me
  • Original Oatmeal
    You are misunderstanding me.



No comments:

Post a Comment