Monday, May 13, 2013

Bike Stolen







somebody stole my bike Original Oatmeal
Like · ·
  1. I am on Pham Ngo Laos. Why would somebody steal my bike? That was $100 USD. That is 2.000.000 VND. Right in front of me. I do not understand.
    Like · ·
  2. This post is now hidden from your timeline.
I need a free bicycle. Joey Arnold. Somebody just stole my bicycle. I do not understand why they would steal my bicycle.
Like · ·
text my phone any cheap laptop stores... text me their address..... maybe somebody is selling laptop at their house..... Joey Arnold. Joey Arnold .... text me at (84) 0-163-425-1695
Like · ·
  1. This post is now hidden from your timeline.
  2. There has to be cheap laptops out there. Every time I go to a store and ask for a 1.000.000 VND laptop, the employees just laugh at me. But I will continue to go to stores in Saigon, Vietnam and try to find a used old laptop that has a 10 hours battery life and dual core and 500 GBs and 16 GBs RAM and 4 GHZ in each core, or 8-core. And amazing graphics. Joey Arnold Joey Arnold
    Like · ·
  3. FDA and FBI Raid Cancer Cure Center and Steal Medicine from Dying Patients - by Sam Bass
    www.facebook.com/Citizens.Action.Network

    My wife, Yvonne, has been given two death sentences. No, she is not a criminal nor a terrorist. Let me tell y...See More






















No comments:

Post a Comment