Sunday, May 26, 2013

Joey Arnold is a Beggar?

Here are conversations (below) from http://CouchSurfing.org 

From 2013-05-26.  
My name is Joey Arnold, 
the Original Oatmeal. 

Watch my videos at 
http://YouTube.com/OriginalOatmeal

Email me at OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com.


.
 
I was born in 1985 in the USA. I've wanted to help others since 1993. I came to Vietnam in 2012. When I would ask for help on places like Couch Surfing or Facebook, people would sometimes call me "SPAM." 

We all need each other. I love making new friends. I am not spam. I am just different. Think outside the box. There are many more things I want to say about these matters, but for now, here are some of the conversations from CS for now, as follows: 

















  • Phuc BuiPrivate_message
    Again?
    That kid again?
    Is it really true??
    Can someone help me please?


    Khang NguyênPrivate_message
    He only wants to get noticed. So don't make him success ;) 20 continuous posts being ignored will stop him ;)


    smirking centipedePrivate_message
    There will always be someone who will reply to him, because there are always people who don't know him yet :P


  • New Here

    Kim FreemanPrivate_message













  • No comments:

    Post a Comment