Sunday, May 5, 2013

I am Retarded for Wanting Friends?

I wrote on Couch Surfing the following before possibly getting banned again:


I just want to meet up with people just like everyone else on Couch Surfing. I just want to make friends and have fun, just like everyone else on this website.

I did not know that meeting people were against the rules on Couch Surfing. You guys are accusing me of horrible transgressions of trespassing a realm that is too mature for me, since I am still Peter Pan in the body of Michael Jackson at the moment. I will never grow up and I love teaching English to little boys.


This was after getting the following response:






You can read the rest below:

http://OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com




want to meet me? you should message me

why don't you have a profile photo?

I feel you are interesting, I think I will to learn many thing from you, it's good to meet and talk with you,

hi there, it's nice to see you Oatmeal. 

If you find me on fb, I can tell you how to find me. I live near this address: Võ Duy Ninh, phường 22, quận Bình Thạnh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

you seem knowing everything, anything that you are bad at? :D

Everything that I am kind of good at, I am also kind of bad at. Right now, the screen to my laptop is broken and I am only working 15 hours for this month of May of 2013, which means less money, which means I may not hang out with people because people always seem to go to expensive restaurants and everybody thinks tourists are loaded with cash, but I am a local coated in white skin.

The screen to my laptop is cracked. This means I may not be on the internet again for a long time, if ever again. You may not be able to find me for a long time, if ever again.


In other words:

I am only working 15 hours teaching English in Saigon, Vietnam for this month of May 2013. That means not a lot of money. That means less money. My laptop ha been giving me problem for the last 5 months or so. It was sick with cancer and it finally bit the dust. It might be hard to get in contact with me now because laptops are overpriced in Vietnam, mostly due to illegal governmental import tax and also kind of by the supply and demand curve and maybe other factors as well. You could try to find my cell phone number and text me if you do want to find me. I may not have enough money for a laptop for the next few months, if ever again, because I barely have enough money for rent, let alone other things on top of that. I could try to buy a screen/monitor and connect it to my laptop. I may if I can find a cheap enough LCD screen. In the USA, I did that in 2011 after sleeping on my old laptop back then. I use my laptop to find out how to get to work. My schedule is on my laptop. My life is done on my laptop. I kind of feel like my pet puppy or wife just died in the body of hardware. With Joey Arnold. In Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. — with Joey Arnold.

I live around:
Võ Duy Ninh, phường 22, quận Bình Thạnh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Call and text me: my cell phone service is Viettel:
(84) 0-163-425-1695

hi, it's nice to know you

Long time no see bro ;) 

send me your address Oatmeal....I am going to come to your house and pull your pants down and slap your childish little bum.

How did they let you on the plane?

Lol, my thoughts exactly. I have a good mind to forward all this nonsense he types here and his profile to ask the Schools he teaches at how on earth did they hire him.

this is not spam








No comments:

Post a Comment