Monday, May 6, 2013

Teaching Jobs in Saigon, Vietnam?


  • Teaching offer

    Leo DangPrivate_message
    Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    I teach English. I might be able to help.



    my contact info is at
    http://OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com
  • Matthew JolleyPrivate_message
    ohh, i'm located in D.1/Binh Thanh (next to the Saigon Zoo) so i hope to meet a tutor not too far from there -or in phu nhuan area is cool too as I work there
    Trúc TerukoPrivate_message
    I'm living in Binh Thanh, near your address. I've been helping/tutoring foreigners with Vietnamese for a long time though I don't have a certificate yet I am proficient. I can help you if you want.
    Bailey ElizabethPrivate_message
    i'd like to hear you calling someone "monkey" and "hippo" in Vietnamese hahaha
    Matthew JolleyPrivate_message
    Keyyy yeahhh, Ha maaahh! haha -see, i dont know how to spell :( but my accent is ok, i think ;) no, just me who thinks that -.- lol
    Bailey ElizabethPrivate_message
    haha it sounds more like a dying hippo. btw, i wish i could help you with basics Vietnamese, but my house conditions included not having strangers at my place which makes everything very difficult, especially if you're a drink princess. my landlady is a ha maaahhh. i hope you'll find someone!
    Nguyên Khôi ĐỗPrivate_message
    May I help you ^^
  • Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    go to the zoo. play with monkeys




    my contact info is at
    http://OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment