Monday, May 6, 2013

Play Drums


  • Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    I know guitar, piano, and I like drums.

    http://OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com
  • Hien NguyenPrivate_message
    That's great, What about the price?
    Anastasia Y.Private_message
    It depends, is it one-on-one or group lessons?
    Please send me a private message :-)
    I am offering English lessons as well.
    Ku Tý NguyễnPrivate_message
    email me infomation about the tuition fee! pls. One on one or group
    Anastasia Y.Private_message
    @Ku Ty Nguyen: I've just sent you a message :-)
    Diana HelenPrivate_message
    where?
    Anastasia Y.Private_message
    @Diana: at convenient location (your house/coffee shop/etc)
    Nguyễn Quang TríPrivate_message
    H Ana , Can you send a message for me ? I want to know about fee... . Thanks
    Anastasia Y.Private_message
    @Nguyen: I'll inbox you the info. Thanks :-)
    Anh PhanPrivate_message
    Hi Ana,

    Can you drop me a message for tutoring 2 kids - 12 and 7 year old ?
    Anastasia Y.Private_message
    @Anh: check your inbox please :-)
    Henky GunawanPrivate_message
    hebat org indo kerja di HCM...god luck with your career!
    Hung Ho VanPrivate_message
    I want communicate with you for the purpose improve my engkish skill. Please, contact me:Hungtall@yahoo.com.vn , hungtall90@gmail.com or my number 0973727274.
    Anastasia Y.Private_message
    @Hung Ho Van: I'll send you a message later. Thanks :-)
    Fred BurtonPrivate_message
    i offer cheaper English lessons
    Jolie NguyenPrivate_message
    Hi Anastasia,
    Can you send me mess for one-on-one lessons in order to improve listening and speaking English? I'm also living in Dist 1.
    Pls, contact to me: ngoctien0606@yahoo.com. I'm waiting your email. Nice day
    Jolie NguyenPrivate_message
    And can you send me other mess for tutoring 2 people, also communication...Thanks again
    hey Ana,my name Thang, i wanna improve my english. i hope see you soon, can you give for me know learning fees, how? this's my yahoo :pinksky_thang@yahoo.com, can we exchange so much in here?
    Hiếu ĐặngPrivate_message
    hey Ana,Nice to meet you!i wanna improve my speaking english.Please contact with me.
    Email: dangtranchihieu04@gmail.com
    phone: 01635178634
    Anastasia Y.Private_message
    Jolie, Tran & Hieu : Please check your inbox :-) Thanks.
    Lisa NguyenPrivate_message
    inbox me, Thanks
    Anastasia Y.Private_message
    @Lisa: will do.
    Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    Who wants to learn English from me?
    http://OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com
    Anastasia Y.Private_message
    Original oatmeal: please create your own post.
    Patricia AlvimPrivate_message
    Here goes a "like" for your last comment Anastasia!
    Meryeel NguyenPrivate_message
    Hi Ana,i wanna improve my skill too,please inbox me info for toturing 2 people !
    Thanks so much :D
    Have a nice night Ana ^^
  • Vu SimonPrivate_message
    nice to meet you :D
    Benny TrinhPrivate_message
    hinh nhu ban fai hoc them nhieu TA nua de giao luu
    cảm ơn bạn Benny Trinh - bạn có cách học TA nào tốt hok chia sẻ cho mình với, glad to see you Vu Simon
    ree BaboPrivate_message
    try using english all the time , dont worry , everyone will fix your mistake (if it has :D )
    tran TramPrivate_message
    get mistake in language is small problem :)
    No one laught on you if u get mistake
    big problem if u r shy :( 
    Khang NguyênPrivate_message
    Force yourself to use English all the time ;)
    yes, thanks you so much, i hope my english everything very good in future with your help.
    Le Xuan AiPrivate_message
    Chao ban ,toi cung vua moi tham gia day
    Hiếu ĐặngPrivate_message
    keep your chin up ...
    Fred BurtonPrivate_message
    i teach english
    hi , thanks Fred Burton, if you teach me, i would try to learn well, but now, where do you live at hcmc?
    this 's My yahoo : pinksky_thang@yahoo.com. i will hope us chat so much than.
    see you again :)
    Chung TranPrivate_message
    @ Thang: You can find the Effortless English or Pimsleur method of learning English.
    If you want I can share it to you.
    Vũ PhạmPrivate_message
    Xin chào :D
    -> Chung Tran : please, can you share ? thanks you so much
    -> Vũ Phạm : rất vui làm quen với bạn
    Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    i teach english as well


    my contact info is at
    http://OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com
  • hung PhamPrivate_message
    when you come here pls sent text for me!! i will go around and drink some thing with you!! nice to see you
    Tùng NguyễnPrivate_message
    Howdy Aure!
    Just saw your message, you can drop me a Host request, I will send you message about how to get to my place from the airport. Please keep in mind that I'm currently renovating my place to make it a permanent place for hosting so my time for hanging out may be limited, but you are warmly welcome to be my 1st guest ever from couchsurfing ;)
    Tran Dinh Nhu TrucPrivate_message
    Welcome to Saigon!

    Please give me a message when nearer the date you come. Maybe I will join with you some place or at least recommend you some interesting. Cheers.
    Bella PhamPrivate_message
    I can host you in the night :)
    Thuần Nguyễn HữuPrivate_message
    Hi, you can drop me a host request if you are interested in.
  • Nice to meet you all!

    Pin NguyPrivate_message
    Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    meet me



    my contact info is at
    http://OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com
  • help me...

    Tuyền KhuyênPrivate_message
    Khang NguyênPrivate_message
    Only you can help yourself girl ;) Be more active, posting things like this doesn't work at all.
    Tuyền KhuyênPrivate_message
    I know, but i just study E at school, when i study there, i can speak E with my friends but at home i dont have a change to talk with my fml, so i cant practices...so i feel im not confident to talk E with anyone, so i really want my E will be better, i think this web can help me, and if you talk to E with me, i belive it 's a way to help me? nice to meet u, :P
    Tran Trung KienPrivate_message
    my kype nickname: kientrung.tran. If you are interested in, adding me to talk
    Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    I can help you. contact me.



    my contact info is at
    http://OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment