Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mutual Traction













  1. My girl friend stole $3,000,000 from me. That is three million. She gets mad at me for not spending money on her, but I kind of did spend a bunch of money and time on her. Plus, some of my most valuable things in my life may have been stolen at the Papa Foods in Bac Ninh, Vietnam. There are things that mean everything to me back there but that suitcase is missing. Joey Arnold
    372Like ·  · 
  2. I am at the Saigon Backpacker's Hostel this week, which is at 203 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, HCM, VN. I will be at the Mam Non Mai Anh kindergarten school tomorrow at 9:30am - 10:30am, which is at 27 Đường Số 9, phường Bình Thọ, Ho Chi Minh City, Thủ Đức. 2pm - 3pm I will be at Mam Non Tuoi Hong at 8/8 Dong Ho Street, Ward 8, Tan Binh District. 7pm - 9pm, I will be learning Vietnamese at theUniversity of Social Sciences and Humanities at 10-12 Dinh Tien Hoang Street, District 1.

    Today, I walked around District 1 talking to people. Many exported products are overpriced: things like laptops, phones, cars, bikes. The prices are so high. How will the poor people buy these things? Sadly, the poor people will still try to buy these things. That is called manipulated poverty. I will continue to look around for an apartment that is around 3.000.000 VND per month, and for a new phone, laptop, mountain bike, guitar, camcorder, piano, free daily water, free daily basketball courts, and other cool things. Joey ArnoldJen-jen PableoMarilyn MitchellMaria Arnold
    511Like ·  · 
  3. Holy tears and chills... I finally found a decent tribute to my two favorite characters - not to mention this is the perfect theme song for Big Boss.

    Spoilers...
     — with David Sheppard and 6 others.
    2Unlike ·  · 
  4. I am an English Teacher. If you want to learn English from me, Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal, then let me know. Talk to me. Call me. Text to me. Write to me. Let's talk about this.

    Need help with your websites? Need help with editing your home videos? I build websites. I make movies, act, write, sing, create, dance, invent, teach, counsel, sports, basketball, video games, art, adventures, bike, karaoke, climb, travel, Nintendo, Star Wars, Star Trek, music, piano, guitar. Joey ArnoldEnglish Class 4 AllMarilyn MitchellMaria Arnold" English JoKes "Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.Couchsurfing Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.

    Joey Arnold
    Original Oatmeal
    (84) 0-163-425-1695
    OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
    http://FaceBook.com/OriginalOatmeal
    http://Tagged.com/OriginalOatmeal
    http://YouTube.com/OriginalOatmeal
    67Like ·  · 
  5. Want to get better at English? 1. Read things that are in English. 2. Listen to people talk in English. 3. Write things using the English language. 4. Talk in English. English class 4 allJoey Arnold. Rob Ngo. Thanh Luong. Marilyn MitchellMaria Arnold
    92Like ·  · 






































No comments:

Post a Comment