Monday, July 1, 2013

Last Warning?

  • find friend

    Tony HuynhPrivate_message
    Jessica NguyenPrivate_message
    Nice to meet you , Tony .
    I can help you if you want. .
    I'm not good at English so we can exchange language .
    I live in Tan Phu dictrict .
    Hope to see you .
    Tuan NguyenPrivate_message
    Where do you live in sg tony.i wanna exchange language and make new friend .so i can go around sg with you.plz mess to me.and nice to meet you
    Candy SnifPrivate_message
    I think first you should join vietnamese class really to learn all language basics and then do practise with some vietnamese CS'ers here then it would be easy way for you to improve it ^^
    LOUIS FRANCPrivate_message
    @ Candy: i think NO need for him. We are Vietnamese! (his family is still speak Vietnamese, i think he is good but want to improve more). Welcome back Tony. hope you could keep Vietnamese even wherever you are. Good luck!
    Phan Linh Nhjm XuPrivate_message
    Can I help you??? ^^
    Tan VuongPrivate_message
    Louis Franc, you're right. I taught Vietnamese for some foreigners by talking together when we went somewhere, ate some food. They learned quickly. And we can do that if we can set up suitable time. Don't hesitate send me message i you need one more Vietnamese friend.
    Tan VuongPrivate_message
    Hope to see you Tony
    juno NguyenPrivate_message
    If u want to practise. Contact me. You are welcome! :)
    Vin LePrivate_message
    really glad to hear that. I have a brother living in Europe and he can speak 5 languages but has no idea about Vietnamese. @@
    Hope u will improve ur Vietnamese soon :)
    Minh Tram Do PhamPrivate_message
    Glad to hear that. But I think you should write "VietNamese" properly first, instead of keeping writing "Vnese"
    Truc NguyenPrivate_message
    Nice to meet you!!!

    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Just talk to people.
    Kate N.Private_message
    This is great! I have a friend who is looking for someone to learn/practice English with. And in return she can teach you Vietnamese. Keen?
    Tho HoangPrivate_message
    i think i can help you to talk vnese and you help me talk english well
    Nguyen NamPrivate_message
    wow, a nice request.
    If you agree, we can have a meeting up in coffee shop to discuss your problem. Now I anm free, I can help you. However, we could a plan first.
    DUYEN.HONGPrivate_message
    I'm definitely interested by your offer, I would love to teach you Vietnamese and learn English in return! Let me a shout ASAP.
    Nice day!
    Shirley
    Le NamPrivate_message
    It's nice. We can see each other at Tao Dan Park every weekend.
    kim dangPrivate_message
    Nice to meet you Tony! Inbox me if you want somebody to talk, hang out and exchange language. ^^
    Hope to see you!
    Orchids DoPrivate_message
    it's so great
    Sally HuyenPrivate_message
    Hi Tony,

    I'm going to Sai Gon in June 27th and have plan to see around there, enjoy something. So if u have time we can meet together. I can help u a bit about Vietnammese, and hope to improve my E.

    Cheers,
    Kristine NguyễnPrivate_message
    nice to meet u^^
    ran anhPrivate_message
    Now full friends for u
    Nhu NguyenPrivate_message
    haha :) i'm Nhu living in Binh thanh district, ho chi minh city, nice to meet you :)
    i love UK either :) why so much people want to improve/ exchange languague so much. There're many things else to do man!
    Anh Dao Vo LyPrivate_message
    Wow , a lot of people want to help him :)
    Sau Chieng NamPrivate_message
    Nice 2 meet u Tony. this is my fb. hope can make friend w u :) https://www.facebook.com/Sau.Chieng
    Nhat Linh ChuPrivate_message
    Tony got many friends :D
    and If you want, I can be ur friend. I'm living in district10, and I'm a student in second degree ( just study at night), so I seem to have free time all day... Can I help you?
    Paven Huang YuenPrivate_message
    Hi there
    I am willing to exchange language with you. How could I reach you?

    I am working from mon. to fri. and available every evening after 6pm and weekends.

    You can contact me at 0939 353 493 or nguyenquochoang2006@gmail.com

    Nice to know you

    Dung Nguyen TienPrivate_message
    I used to teach Vietnamese. Hope to have a chance to meet up. I am Dzung anyway.
    MEILING GAUPrivate_message
    Hi Tony,

    It's nice to hear that someone would like to practice Vietnamese with us. Just because for me it's a good chance for us to learn more about our cultures. Thus, if you need my help, you can contact me via this website. I used to teach an Australian guy some Vietnamese lessons and I have to say that it's really fun and I guess we have been friends until now thanks to these amazing lessons.

    My Linh
    Anh NguyenPrivate_message
    you become so hottttttttttttttt with the post.
    I wanna meet you to talk, just for fun, no need to teach me English. text me if you want to hear beautiful Vietnamese voice
    0906 202 240
    khanh PhamPrivate_message
    Wellcome u , and i wanna to speak english ...look like to make friendship .
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy whom can ummmmm........... . . . .. . . . . . . _________
    Thu MinhPrivate_message
    Although there are many replies but if you still need help, you can inbox me :)
    Phuong LePrivate_message
    Hi Tony! Vietnamese is a beautiful language. Iamm very gad when I read your note. Hope you soon improve Vietnamese. I would like improve my speaking English. So we can exchange experience about language?
    Pin BonPrivate_message
    Hi Tony. Welcome to Ho Chi Minh city. I'm a tourgide and I'm pleased to meet you. Text a message for me 0968632870
    Thaly VũPrivate_message
    Hi, I'm very interested in language exchange. If you are still looking for someone to talk, add my ID on Yahoo ly_style_2992 or skype thaly.vu
    Van Xa HienPrivate_message
    Rất vui được gặp anh Tony!!! Chúc anh có một kì nghỉ vui!!
    Văn Xa Hiền
    anh ngoPrivate_message
    Nice to meet you Tony, I'm very interested in ideas of exchanging languages with each others. Please call me at: 0935 205 415
    NickBitshull WorthsPrivate_message
    NickBitshull is always a friend of people from every corner of the world, from whatever language background, from whatever walk of life. It's NickBitshull a friend who never fails you, whoever you are. Nice to meet you all!
    hi, I live in HCMC, if u want I wuold guide some nice places in my city. Have a nice day
    Michelle VoPrivate_message
    Nice to meet you Tony,
    You would like to practice Vietnamese, i think if you have time we can meet together, inbox me
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    add vietnamese people on facebook and skype
    Diệp LêPrivate_message
    Nice to meet you Tony! It would be nice to be friend with you :) Inbox me if you want somebody to talk, hang out and exchange language, i can improve my english and you can speak vietnamese with me.
    Hope to see reply from you !
    Nguyen ThaoPrivate_message
    you should go to 23/9 Park near Ben Thanh market, there have many many students who want to learn Eng from Foreigners and they are also pleasure to talk to you by Vietnamese, I am also one of them there, hope to see you!!!
    Tiên CralaPrivate_message
    inbox me
    Vitamin NguyenPrivate_message
    really nice to hear you want to speak VNese as mother language. We are here to help you guy.
    Red SunPrivate_message
    here is my yahoo: redsun_redsun15 . We can chat via yahoo, and hang out in coffee shop to practice Vietnamese. I have some friends can help you, they are very friendly. Hope we can be friends.
    Nhân Trần LêPrivate_message
    my Y!M : chimlua827827
    Hope to hear from you soon,bro :)
    Ginnylin GrangerPrivate_message
    I will very happy if I can speak Vietnamese with you.
    My fb is "Ginnylin Nyx" and we can chat whenever you want.
    Nice day! :)
    Nguyen NguyenPrivate_message
    nice to meet you, i'm really happy to help you improve your Vietnamese. Drop me a line if you want to exchange language together
  • Khang NguyênPrivate_message
    My US friend tells me about this, I've never been but it seems good. Check it out: http://www.facebook.com/speak.up.750
    Vi LieuPrivate_message
    Grace coffee at phu nhuan dist! :D
    secondary oatmillPrivate_message
    one in Nhà Văn Hóa Thanh Niên on Phạm ngoc Thạch street opening in the moring of Sundays, one at Cung Văn Hóa Lao Động on Sundays' afternoon from 3pm to 5 pm.
    I am going to hold one walking English club in Tao Đàn Cultural park, free for all, excellent English for practitioners.
    Anh Dao Vo LyPrivate_message
    Thank you so much guys, that's helpful information for me
    Boorin_ngoanPrivate_message
    Sozo coffee - Bui Vien st. They have an english club every Monday n Friday. U can join there with 15,000 VND maybe :)
    Noni XabaPrivate_message
    I'm not sure if this will be helpful. I volunteer at EVC and we meet up every Sunday at 2pm at Tao Dn park. It's free!
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Ask Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal?
    http://OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com
  • Tran Trung KienPrivate_message
    do you know the website: http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=221
    i think there are someone in that website can help you. Wish you could live in Vietnam and had a good job























No comments:

Post a Comment