Monday, July 1, 2013

Joey Arnold is Having Sex With Children?

Conversations | See all 4,187 »

  • Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    yes
  • Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    I want to travel the world. A school told me they would hire me. I came to Vietnam but the school did not hire me. Now I am in Saigon looking for work. I will figure things out. I am not annoying. I am not spam. I will get back on my feet again. Things will get better. I will not give up in life. I just want to travel the world and help others and make people laugh and smile with one Original Oatmeal at a time.
    Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    do u hate white people like me?
    Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    "There is no such thing as bad publicity."
    Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    Couch Surfing illegally deleted my account and profile on their website. I gave CF $20 USD and I want my money back. I will sue them. I am very angry. I was not given any real warnings about anything that I did wrong. I did not do anything wrong. I did not violate any rules on CF. This website did not give me any warnings.

    OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
    (84) 0-163-425-1695
    Bien NguyenPrivate_message
    I am happy as CS deleted your account asshole!
    Trang PhamPrivate_message
    Told you, go & f*ck urself with $20. Its the community for human beings, not for you Oatmeal~
    Good luck with sue case, idiot !
    Such the annoying nerd~
    Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    I am sorry that you do not like me.
    Dj CluderayPrivate_message
    dude grow up , you an say all you want about the school didnt hire you and all your bullsh!t , its happened to the best of us , grow up and get a life mate , this is a place for people to connect and meet each other not for people like you to annoy the fu*k out of us all
    Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    I am writing to meet people. I am not writing to annoy. I write to find people who want to be my friend.
    Trang PhamPrivate_message
    Trang web này càng ngày càng trở nên nhảm nhí và rác rưởi với mấy thành phần kiểu như cái thằng ngu theo cách nguy hiểm như thế này ~

    You are the rubbish of the State, but Thank you, Vietnam is not the bin to contain you~!
    Get lost idiot ~
    Dunh Nguyen VietPrivate_message
    Thanks
    Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    please delete this thread about me
    Ryan ColemanPrivate_message
    I got pretty fired up after reading this thread---here are my thoughts on it.

    Y'know, for a social community that prides itself on being inclusive and welcoming, I'm getting a very different vibe here.
    It seems that CS talks a good game, but the reservoir of goodwill kind of dries up when the rubber hits the road.

    Joey seems like a nice enough fellow, (you youtube video is weirdly hilarious--I'm getting a definite early Peter Jackson vibe here...any "Bad Taste" fans out there...no?)

    He doesn't seem to have threatened anyone, or been cruel, a jerk, or a bad host--y'know stuff that would matter.

    His capital crime seems to have been having bad social skills, not picking up on cues, and being repetitive.

    In this department I have nothing but sympathy and empathy for the guy---being notoriously hit-or-miss in my own social interactions in my misspent youth....actually the jury's still out if I really mastered the seldom mentioned but quite important art of socialization.

    Speaking for myself and any other social retards out there, I think it's pretty lame how Joey got nailed to the wall because he's a bit annoying and "not cool." I can tell you that it's not an easy go in life if you're not socially adept, and it probably doesn't do much too help the situation, when you get publicly humiliated on a forum after you try to reach out.

    Talk about kicking a man when he's down.

    The "mean girls in High school" impression isn't really a very open-minded or pleasant way to deal with those who are different.

    It's become verboten to pick on people of different races religions or sexual orientations...heck, even nerds have experienced a sudden respectability and 'not cool to made fun of' status. but tragically it's still open-season on people who are awkward or not all that good in playing it cool.

    We need a new PR guy.

    But, I figure we're all flawed human beings and all deserving of getting some slack cut for our own foibles.

    Over-wrought moral summarizing statement time

    Isn't there a little "Joey oatmeal" in all of us??
    Abdullah rattPrivate_message
    impressive statement ryan!
    Matt DPrivate_message
    @ Ryan Coleman:
    I wasn't gonna respond on this topic anymore, but well, here's my thoughts: A number of people (including myself) genuinely tried to help this guy out - he was rude, ignorant and selfish. Zero appreciation for the people offering help. Only constant demands to give him the answer he wants and feels he's somehow entitled to because he's american.

    The CS community is open and inclusive, but does that mean we need to tolerate racism and close-mindedness? I would say absolutely not and since he doesn't seem to posses any bit of good manners nor does he seem to have any interest in true involvement in the community (all his posts are all about him), i'd say this is not a community for him.

    I appreciated CS for a long time before it became a commercial web site. Now they turned into a business and more and more users like this guy, who are much better fit on twitter or myspace, are trying to rudely butt into CS.

    yes - it's a welcoming community - but it's a community of 'give and get' - and if somebody's only looking to demand more for themselves and offers nothing, not even a 'thank you' in return - it's not a community for them.

    that's my thoughts.
    Linh VuPrivate_message
    Ryan's got a point. Societies are made of people from different walks of life :) Ease up guys!
    Trang PhamPrivate_message
    Thanks Matt D, I totally agree with your opinion~
    For you guys reference, all of his nonsense posts/ threads have been deleted so far, and you guys experience no stupid comments/threads (uh, oh, nice, I paid $20...) All problems just about HIS problems. Indeed, he may share on his FB or another locations.
    Dont jump into conclusion when you just read this thread.
    I dont say thay he is not a talented guy, everyone has their own capability, I respect that,
    But as long as you dont respect the whole community (here is Couchsurfing), you will definitely be kicked out of the human beings group~

    I will not delete this thread.
    Trang
    Trang PhamPrivate_message
    I did click on his Fb last time when trying to define who this nerd truely is. Saw that he has many vietnamese friends who are also trying to help him with his visa. They help him, provide him information/ procedures, after getting no response from him but his same continous demands/ questions, they start to get mad~

    Not sure its good to share this truth but sadly we Vietnamese (in general) have disease of "white people admiration". We are just the same, bad ones, good ones everywhere and trying to get fit~

    Trang PhamPrivate_message
    @ Ryan Coleman:
    I am not about to write more, but a warning for you:
    Do not judge when you do not know who I am. Its free for you to express your opinion here about the topic.
    At least not just only me who could gather up enough information to define who this American nerd is & what he wants~

    Trang
    Morgwai KotarbinskiPrivate_message
    if he is just a guy with bad social skills this thread is not a nice thing.
    if he is a troll then this thread will make him post more. The worst thing you can do about a troll is to pay attention to him and especially argue because of him.
    In either case this thread should not be continued.
    If somebody is annoyed by his repetitive posts and lack of good manners he can leave him a negative reference stating this: that's what reference feature is for. Creating a thread about this is not a good idea because of reasons pointed above.
    Repetitive posts should be flagged and deleted by admins, not answered with anger (again the same reasons as above apply).
    maia tranPrivate_message
    Calm down and take it easy Trang Nana...If you don't like, no need to answer when you feel not comfortable!
    Luke HuynhPrivate_message
    I think the purpose of this thread was to give a heads up but ended up in a different direction. However, the name calling is going a bit far on this one. I think bashing is for other social medias and not CS.
    Bien NguyenPrivate_message
    I agree with Matt's opinion. I think everyone here was quite tolerant and helpful at the first sight, but Joey seemed not to care about what people advised. He was all about himself and his visa drama. And he posted too many threads with the same thing. Personally I don't like him (i just felt he was trying to advertise himself and his social networks - by the most stupid way of course), and in general, anyone who was trying to help him realized he had some problems (not only bad social skills but annoying attitude) finally. In my opinion, it's necessary for the community to warn other members about some not-nice people in the site, because maybe they will host/meet those people once day and instead of having a nice time, all may become the pain in the ass. Ryan had his point, but he didn't know the real situation and made Trang upset. I just wanna say everyone has his own opinion, and has right to like or dislike someone, but when you join a community (I refer CS), make good things for others, I mean Trang was right to start this thread to warn people about that guy. Too many people wasted their time for him, and it was the time to tell them the truth.
    Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    Ryan Coleman, you a fan of Star Wars? I do like Peter Jackson. There is a bit of Oatmeal in all of us. I am in Saigon now and things do seem better down here. I like asking a bunch of people many questions so I can compare answers. I am not proud of my youtube videos. i want to be the next Will Smith. I might be getting a 3 month single entry Vietnam tourist visa extension at chi Cafe in Saigon for $42 USD. I might be signing a work contract Thursday with a school. Maybe they will take care of my visa.
    http://youtube.com/OriginalOatmeal
    Abdullah rattPrivate_message
    dear Trang,

    I agree with you on the inferiority complex that a lot of people have (interesting matter would like to discuss this some day with more people). But I don't see how this is relevant now. You come across as an intelligent person, don't you think its better just to ignore him rather than using these strong words. Obviously in they eyes of many he lacks social competence but that should not be the reason to get this angry. He contacted me as well, several times.

    Dear Joey, the fact that a lot of people within the couch surfing society perceive your behavior as unpleasant (euphemism) should make you think about it..

    good luck and love to all!
    Trang PhamPrivate_message
    @Abdullah ratt
    It seems that you are an intelligent person so that you keep quiet & ignore things like that? Not me !

    As I told before & Bien Nguyen's recent post, I do not stand still here for him to mess up with this Hanoi Group~

    Dont get me wrong, i am not angry at all. I know what I do & what I talk/ write here.
    Have fun ~
    T
    Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    Tons of people love me. A few bullies come up to me and tell me that I am not likable. New Star in Bac Ninh, Vietnam and Muong Museum in Hoa Binh told me I suck. Doctors said when I was 6 years old that I would never pass the 6th grade. I ended up doing years of college at a bunch of schools. I do not lack social skills. I know how to reinvent the social world. I just don't follow the politically correct social rules. people think I am crazy for thinking outside of the box. Like Taco Bell, think outside the bun and have fun having it your way, good to the last drop or your money back.
    Trâm PhạmPrivate_message
    I told you so @ Joey.
    lol, And you know that and didnt tell me about this post.
    not only me tell this same thing to you before!
    Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    Hny Pham, I disagree.
    Trâm PhạmPrivate_message
    No care, no say, nothing!
    Trâm PhạmPrivate_message
    Cs is not your place and you dont know how to use this site!
    Matt DPrivate_message
    how do i unsubscribe from this thread? shit's gotten way out of hand here and i'm getting tired of the spam in my inbox...
    Bien NguyenPrivate_message
    @Matt: you should unsubscribe from Hanoi group. Actually I always unsubscribe from any group I join, so I don't have too many emails in my inbox.
    BTW, I think everyone should ignore Joey if they feel annoyed by him. After I read that he needed to see doctors when he was a child, I think I should have been more tolerant.
    Be happy folks!
    Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    You can change your email settings on Couch Surfing. I use Google Email and have my CS emails automatically sent to certain CS folders that I make. I try my best to be organized in life because you will always run into annoying things and people no matter where you go in life. Unfortunately, people spend their whole life trying to run.
    Trâm PhạmPrivate_message
    Hi guys, that Joey is being annoying in Saigon now! He hurt a girl, live with poor people's help and pay nothing... Now, he becomes dangerous for us in Saigon that he has a hundred of his acct in couchsurfung with random names of girl and boy! Let come to SAIGON couchsurfing to save us, us VN couchsurfing, specially to save some honest Vietnamese people they will be his victim! PLEASE HELP,
    Phuc BuiPrivate_message
    Hi guys,
    We all need your story. We are getting so tired of him. And he actually right now keeps trying creating more and more CS profile on here to spam. The last account of him was Kim Freeman.
    Oh gosh, we were so annoyed by this guy.
    And to be honest, I am having all the emails about his spamming around.
    And... really, even Facebook and his blog.
    So, we do need your help about that. :(
    We need a hand from you guys!
    Thanks a lot!
    Phuc
    Trang PhamPrivate_message
    Unbelievable~,~<<
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    what is unbelievable?
    Phuc BuiPrivate_message
    Please read one post about some security problem here which is related to someone named himself Kim Freeman, and put his own gender as a woman https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/threads/ho-chi-minh-city-ho-chi-minh-city-vietnam-dear-fellow-couchsurfing-members-as-you-might-have-noticed-it-was-actually-pretty-hard-not-to-notice-it-a-person-h
    Please be careful with him!
    Phuc
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    I am not a guy.
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Why is this thread still open?
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Why are you being mean to joey Arnold?
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    huh?
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    please delete this thread
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    this thread is offensive
    Caro Mantilla y Alejo Melo .Private_message
    You should contact the moderator of Hanoi Group..I was moderator and we are the only one who we can delete profiles, for using the profile in a bad way at the Couchsrufing community.
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    bump
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    i am upset
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Why are people talking crap about Joey Arnold, the Original oatmeal?
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    what?
  • Thuy Linh LePrivate_message
    is Original Oatmeal - Kim Freeman? I like to eat Oatmeal everymorning.. and every morning, i think about this nickname and i scratch my butts.
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Really?
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    really? is Original Oatmeal - Kim Freeman? I like to eat Oatmeal everymorning.. and every morning, i think about this nickname and i scratch my butts.
    Duke MrPrivate_message
    vote ban
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    vote o ban a
  • Share my ride

    Harry HoogendoornPrivate_message
  • Tuan AnhPrivate_message
    that's great :)) when you come here, contact to me pls we may hang out and expore the city..nice to see you :v
    Le Hai NinhPrivate_message
    Hi there. As I had wonderful memories last time I visited Dalat. I'd love to accompany a Dalat's girl to explore Hanoi. Still not sure If I'll be free around that time. But when you get your plan fixed. Let me know and we'll see if I can arrange my schedule ;).
    Looking forward to hear from you ;)
    Vy LêPrivate_message
    Hey Hai Ninh, Tuan Anh, I can spend only a day to visit Uncle Ho Monument, Temple of Literature. I really really want to see Bat Trang village as well during a day. Do you think it's possible?

    Ngô HiệpPrivate_message
    10/7 đang là thời điểm thi đại học đợt 2 nên giao thông có thể bị tắc nghẽn, vì thế nên việc du lịch trong những ngày nắng gắt này cũng nên xem xét. Hanoi Old Quater may be a great choice :)
    Le Hai NinhPrivate_message
    Hi Vy, it's a tight schedule but doable. Better if you have someone ride you to Bat Trang village.
    Btw I'm not sure about Uncle Ho Monument, might take the whole morning.
    Vy LêPrivate_message
    Hi Ninh, do you happen to know someone who can ride me to Bat Trang village at a cheap rate?

    Hi Ngô Hiếu, cảm ơn bạn đã nhắc nhở, xíu xiu nữa là mình quên mất mùa thi đại học. Mình hi vọng chuyến đi sẽ thuận lợi.
    Le Hai NinhPrivate_message
    Sadly Vy, other than me, I know nobody :D. I don't think get a "xe ôm"'s good option though -_-. I don't even how much is cheap for "xe ôm" :|.
    Another good option is you can rent a bike for a day. Or I have a spare bike at home if you'd like to use it ;).
    Tuan NguyenanhPrivate_message
    Dear vy le,
    Minh la Tuan, hien dang song o hanoi, trong thoi gian nay minh dang ranh nen minh co the giup ban du lich vong quanh, lam on lien he voi minh theo so sau:
    SDT: 0168 233 4901
    E: nguyenanhhung_20@yahoo.com

    Tran trong, TUan.
    Yến PhạmPrivate_message
    If U want to go to Bat Trang Village, U should go by bus. It's very cheap about 20.000d and it will take U about 30 mins.
    Vy LêPrivate_message

    Hi Yến,
    Where can I take the bus if I'll be staying in Hoan Kiem district?

    @ Ninh: I appreciate your offer soooo much Ninh, it's just that I'm not used to riding in a big city. Coward rider here.





















No comments:

Post a Comment