Sunday, May 19, 2013

Losing Confidence?








Kathy Thao Duong (Duong Phuong Thao)




Can not get past the termination may have no future
But do not know how it is in here to terminate
The more I want more impasse. Haizz!


I feel so bad
Loss of confidence in the things around. : (





















Kathy Thao Duong
Do you know Kathy?
To see what she shares with friends, send her a friend request.
 
 
 

  1. 2Like · ·
    • Kathy Thao Duong likes this.
    • Kathy Thao Duong wow , it's touch my soul
      so slow , solf and romantic
      And style of my father always play for me when i was young

      I don't like rap , hip hop and hard rock - my style may be old than my agges
      ...See More
    • Ali Che yeah, hope meet you, sister and girlfriend a day there in SGN, and share coffee and music ?
    • Ali Che have great day dear Kathy, am going now to my office snif! snif!
    • Kathy Thao Duong Hihi ok - i will send you my new shop address (in privite messenger) - i'm not working at my home ^^

      Hug hug - don't be snif ^^
      Good Job ha Paul
      Bye bye
  2. Join the Egyptian Quests, find more Ankhs and get awesome rewards in Dragon City!
    Join the Egyptian Quests, find more Ankhs and get awesome rewards in Dragon City!














No comments:

Post a Comment