Saturday, February 8, 2014

Me & Kathy in Gmail Email Messages 004


Blame
ZZ ARCHIVE/Friends/Kathy Friend Thao Duong
x

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/21/13
to me
You write any letter! Take a picture of my email! 
And posting in the public place!
Make a friend leave for me - i never can't come to his coffee again! 
And i still need him help me for a job!

It's fair?

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/21/13
to me
And you make me lost alot of money because the scandal you make for me v...v.. 
Some friend of job i want to conected leave me beacause i have a bad bf like you!

It's not enough what you want about it?


2013/6/21 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/21/13
to me
I don't want to have a new enemie - this man is so rich!
He's the owner of Grace coffee!

Because of you! Becaause everything i write for you in the CS - i tried to save you far from Phúc and Trâm
I have to show my open face!

And this man thing : Oh my god , she have a bad bf - if i in love with her - dose her bf can kill me - he's crazy - every pp talking that!

And after that he delete my account facebook! 

And don't pay for me any thing back i pay for him


2013/6/21 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/21/13
to me
He have a CS account to! 
And he is my job - not my love!

But he think i'm same like you : Never pay back and talking good for anything helper!

He think i'm same like you! 

And he see what we conection in CS! That's why he leave


2013/6/21 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/21/13
to me
I don't care about his love!

He is a good friend for me before.

And good for my older sister children! When i take her to lesson English because her parent want to


2013/6/21 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/21/13
to me
so you think where money i used to alive still now!

offcouse it not come from you Joey!


2013/6/21 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/21/13
to me
because you are my ex boyfriend!

he can't give money for a girl have too much busy same like me

if i can't fix my prestige, and my thinking

I will not focus to my job!

That's why he have to watching about my past 

And he see you!

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/21/13
to me
Yes offcouse i need it! I need money because money can buy for me a food! without it i will clem!
Yes offcouse i need it! I need money because money can buy for me a new clothes! Without it i will freezing to death

Money is just a paper! 
It's just can help if it come from a good reason! 


2013/6/21 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/21/13
to me
My mother said! 
Joey are stupid! If he a good person! He will enough intelligent to know!

If he still be good with my daughter! I will give him much more he can know about that

You should leave him! Life with the person like that. You can't have the good future!

(I think she right about it!)


2013/6/21 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/21/13
to me
So! Did you give me enough money what i want? 

Yes! My plan is open a company! So did you help me to go to school learning how to make a clay flower?

Yes! You are said : Yes! I will have you!

So! What you "help" me!

Let me come home alone - when i try to help you come to job?

Our conection is just I help you! And you help me : Nothing! 

Understand!

Did you give for me the MONEY you promise me?

Or you just said it , to make me hope , and leave?


2013/6/21 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/21/13
to me
My mother said : i will give Joey more money if he still life in our home!

And it's don't Steal!

If i just want to steal you money, i just take all your money and kick you out my home!

I will not let you metting my mother friend is my boss at charity group

It's can be stop the belive of this girl for me! It's can't help me for working!


2013/6/21 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/21/13
to me
But when you leave my house - i think you have much money! 18 milion VND! 
Don't you by any thing for my mother - or my sister same thing like a gilt? 
Because my mother show me so much thing she buy for you?

You are ungrateful Joey
Do you understand english?

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/21/13
to me
If you can give me money - you can give to my mother - and write a letter for her : save this money for Kathy to come back class - i give for her because i promise for her! 

You always using Google translate to reading what people taking by Vietnamese?
But don't want to keep promise with me!

That was happen!

My mother said with me : you don't give any thing for her!


2013/6/21 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/21/13
to me
If you can't give me money - you can give to my mother - and write a letter for her : save this money for Kathy to come back class - i give for her because i promise for her! 

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/21/13
to me
I still remember i said with you , it's our deal!

My boss think this bicycle is a gilt to her children - that's why we don't talking about MONEY here

And i said : If you good enough for her and for her familly - they will pay you more they have!

They cooking for you a food right? in the charity group right?

And they pay for you a food when we come to the restaurant of my younger sister?

So what you pay for they and my mother?

Just same thing like 3.000.000 vnd , and you keep ask?

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/21/13
to me
because you leave! 

did people have to pay money for worker if they choice to leave and they not finish they job?

Every thing in this life is have to pay!

You have to know that

People drink to much alcohol , they have to pay liver cancer
Smoke to much - they have to pay secondary cancer

littering and environmental damage, they have to pay a dirty air and dirty water!

The conection of familly same like that
Lover is same like that too

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/21/13
to me
so who take the clothes go out my house?
Who go and not said good bye with my mother? 
And don't find my brother to talking event he know where my brother house?
Who did it? 


2013/6/21 Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
I did not leave.

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
why i have to remember?

Have to tell you the truth - i want to delete all my memory about you!
I just can life if i can do that!

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
I just datting with you one month.
I don't have to take care all your life. If you is not a good person!

I can find another men! 

now I'm lowering my standards down

I will come back with Nguyễn Sĩ Hoàng!

He know all about me. But he still acept!

And and he repect me, and special , never called me : 
scrounger

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
This money enough to buy the medicine to get away form the stress about the email you spaming to me every time and every day?


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
This moeny enough to take the belive of my neighbors back? Now i have scars were married and divorced in the resume!

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
It's the same!
People use they time to life to working for find the money

Officials at the time the company used to manufacture products
There's people out of work ever!

Original Oatmeal Gmail originaloatmeal@gmail.com

6/22/13
to P.Thao
I did not need a bike. You begged me to buy a bike. Later, you stole the bike. You said you would give me the money for the bike. I did not get the money. I did not want the bike. I did not want to sell the bike. I did not want the Vietnamese classes.You made me buy a bike. You stole the bike. You stole the money to the bike. You made me take Vietnamese classes. I told you that I do not want Vietnamese classes. I did not want to buy the bike. I did not want to sell the bike. You stole the bike. You stole my money. You stole my time. You made me take classes I did not want to take. You made me eat and drink things I did not like. You ran me over with your bike.

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
Joey! I will come back with Nguyễn Sĩ Hoàng

And i never want to see you again!

I said with you : my familly will angry me if they know i still conected with you - not just when they know i have a decided to give you money about some thing they don't know yet

So if you can talking with my younger sister, or her husband! They all have a facebook

Try to deal with them - now you are need money to much

Try to deal 

If they agreed! They will meeting and give money for you!
They control all my money - my father give money for my younger sister , and she give my mother money enough 1 month
And offcouse in this have my money enough 1 day!

I can help about the food , the clothes , but the money - special the money - i have to ask - and if they agreed , you have to meeting them , i scared you can kill me when we face to face. Same thing like can't control about that!

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
I said i scared you! And it's mean i scared you! Don't you can't understand English?


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
I give you the address of my sister!
And if you can talking with me - try to talking with her again!


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
yes - i scared!

When i have sex with some man have a mental issues, I fear I will be killed and then raped. I'm not afraid of coercion, not afraid to die too, but death and forced a turn is two different issues

Who know you will doing?

Did you write in CS Ha Noi you are have some mental issues?

Original Oatmeal Gmail originaloatmeal@gmail.com

6/22/13
to P.Thao
No. I did not say I have mental issues to people. I do not say that. I tell people that premature perceptions of things life can have adverse oversight.

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
did the normal people is blaming father or his ex gf is in the hell?
And her mother will deaf and blind?

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
event she have this person to have a house , washing his clothes , buying for him a breakfast , and planning to open a wedding for him , still she know him didn't have enough parent to come her house , and enough money to get back for her after end of that?


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
Ok! 
I will to tell you the true! 
The facebook Nguyễn Sĩ Hoàng is the real facebook of him! But the people is comment for you it's me!
Ofcouse Sĩ Hoàng agreed! He said - let do that! To know how much you fall in love with me - after that i will have the right choice about my love!

You know what Joey! I hear you said with my friend : I deserve to be treated badly
And my mother and father should go to the hell!

It's first!
A second : the facebook MiMi Tra Duong is of me too!
I use it to play game online! And my sister know that 
And she let me do!

So do you know why i have to posting on you fb acount when you posting my picture?!

If i don't do that! The new girl will never come with you!

We will stay in this point forever, and will up set on the hurt!

And! You never talking with my sister about the money!

Should try it for the first time!

She know you are my ex bf!

If you are good enough , if my sister own you some thing. Like you said = i help you familly - washing the dished bla bla

If it a real price you should get pay back

Talking to her - her better than my older sister (friend) and my mother , her can speak English!

And her control all my money , because her is my only close sister.

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
you are too Joey!
Who take the picture for the email when i tell with him , my father die is my falt?
It's a public place
Did you don't do any thing bad for me and my familly?

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
Did i said with you to leave at the last time?

When we agreed we will forget all the past?
And working together to find money more?

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
want people doing good to you? 
Ok!
asking your mother! Do she have to meet you father again after they courage?
And she never hurt about his never share money for her life, just drunk and come back

You are not drunk, not using money for drunk. But still for food , water for washing , get bath?

Who will pay for it? If it's not me?


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
why don't try to stop me at the frist time?

If you said you don't want it!

I will said thanks for you!

Because it's take my time and my money too

I have to buy a drink water to stay and wait for you to finish class! 
I have to drink medicine when i come back home - 

Go with you all the day - i still go with you all the night!

I have nothing when i do that!

Did the university will pay back for me , because i treat you to class? 

No!

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
Sorry Joey - now i'm have to sleep

Tomorow i have go to shopping with my boss TranThi NhaThy - we will go some market to buy a new clother and after that sell at the strest before her house!

If you want some friend to talking to out stress and find money!

Try to talking with my younger sister (her fb is Tra Duong Thanh)

she have a familly now , and she is vergin , but her husband is have to much gf before.

But they still have a child , and have a happy endding

She is a different than me-and never hurt you, special about your body and sex.

That's why i think may be she can help and fix you problem!

If she agreed, i will have a money, to give it for you!

I will sleep right now!

Bye

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
You know what the way to find!

I will call my sister before you find her!

If you are good enough. She will agreed!

She is not Trâm(Jump) and Thu(Two)


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
you are not me!
How can you know my life , and what impact in me to let i'm said that! 

I said with you!

Try to talking with my younger sister!

Do everything for her! 

Like you do everything for Trâm everyday (send a list email for me and Trâm too when you get stress) 

If my sister know it's you said the true. She will give money for you

With me, money is just a paper!
But i don't have it!

Do you understand?


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
I don't know when talking with you always make me so tired!

Thanks you before you leave my house soon. Just one month is mean i can still come back

If no , may be i'm will stress enough to die because tired!

May be not face to face is can not die yet! But it's still tired!

It's true!


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
In my familly i'm the poor people!

The laptop of my sister - the bike is her name too - if want to sell that i have to find a linsece,
The cell phone of my mother!

And if i sell any thing I USING without asking my mother and my sister. They will to take me to come the crazy hospital!

I think you know i said the true!




2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
did i look like a print money?

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
because you meet all my familly - you see by your eyes my mother asking me : Do you want to come to the hospital!

It's will not lost money for them when i life at that!


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
For the first time we meet J , i think you are the good people!

I think , may be this man just have some trouble with his life, may be unlucky

May be he lost his job because this company is hide enough worker.

Unlucky at some time, is not mean he not good

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
I think may be i can take him for one month , we can find another job.

I will take him to meet my mother, will take him to meet my boss.

If he good enough, they will help him have a job!

But every thing have to belive about the work said : Destiny!


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
But when i find some thing inside you! 

I discovery - if we still in date

It's will be a big trouble with me and my familly


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
My mother can not said English!
And you don't want to discovery the Vietnamese 

Special the Vietnamese language , and the Vietnamese food


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
I just can cook the Vietnamese food , just can eat the Vnese food
And i use the Oat Meat before , i don't want to try it! Just one bite!


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
I like the man know how to drive the bike

I like the feeling when the girl is back the men try to hide the wind and sun


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
Lie is bad too!

You said you will stay forever behide me. And will do anything fo me, because you LOVE me?

Do you give anything for me to finish my job? Do you?

P.Thao Duong katiefoung@gmail.com

6/22/13
to me
I have a job too , and it's my dream also - i don't have to follow you everyday! If no one ask? 

Do you think i will free all my life? 

And not pay anything for my mother - when i was in job?


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>

No comments:

Post a Comment