Monday, July 8, 2013

Can You Read?

Zac Master Rock Superhero

(no subject)
02 Friends/Kathy Friend Thao Duong
x

P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
May 29

to me
I don't know! Your problem is now not is my problem.

Sorry i'm busy to much. 

I have to learning to finish my school in Fashion Design to drawing in the Tshirt and make some dress for my sister sell.

I'm busy to find the money to can buy a new house for my mother.

I'm busy to save money , to weekend i can hang out with my bf. We have a plan sharring money.

.

So , pls delete my yahoo account.

.

I said in CS : PP pls calm down with him. Him crazy and austim. That's why may be he didn't know the rules of CS person. 
Pls be nice with retarded people

It's that's all pp in CS will see it.

And i said you are retarded people bc you said with HaNoi friends you are retarded people.

Pls don't make the pp in VN going crazy because they listern and belive what you talking.

In VN we didn't have a psychiatric hospitals free for foreigner/ we just have a psychiatric hospitals for Vietnamese.

If you have some thing wrong with your healthy and need to use the medicine. Pls come back to America.
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
May 30

to P.Thao
My problem is not your problem. It never was your problem. You are free. You can do what you want. My problems were never ever your problems. It never was. It is not and never was. I do not delete my friends. I will always be your friend. You cannot delete email names. I can always find your email address. You are busy. You are not busy. That is an opinion. It depends on how you look at it. You are a bird. You are free. You think you are busy. You feel busy. You are always busy. Everybody is busy. We all think we are busy. Life is not that simple. Parts of life is simple. Parts of life is confusing. Kathy, I love you. I care about you. I am your friend. I am not your boy friend BF. I never was. I am your friend. Nothing has changed. You tell people that I wanted to leave you. that is a lie. I never left. I did not go anywhere. I am still here. I did not leave you. I am your friend. I am still your friend. I do share my money with you. I never asked you to help me. It never was your problem. You told me that your mother is going top get a new house. I do not understand. I thought it was a done deal. You said you & your mother are moving into a house in district 1. Your house now is fine but a better house would be nice.
I do share money. I never said that I do not share money. You are lying about these things. I was not your BF. You were not GF. We are friends. Our relationship did not end. It never started. It was an illusion. It was a lie. Something cannot end if it never started to begin with. I am not retarded. You are making fun of me. You are mocking me. I do not have autism. You are making up things. You do not understand people enough to make these kind of statements. I may have had some problems when I was younger. People get better in life. People overcome obstacles in life. Believe in yourself. I do not have autism. I am not mentally handicap. i write more than you do. I write more English than you write Vietnamese. People rarely believe what I write. It does not matter. I do not hate people. I do not say bad things about people. My mother does not hate you. My mother loves you. My mother cares about you. Christ cares about you.
There is nothing wrong with me. You are being offensive. You are being rude. You are offending me. I am your father. You are hurting me. You are disabling my ability to reincarnate. Life is full of choices. Do not choose to distrust people. Believe in people. Believe in their potential. See my potential. See your own potential. listen to my words. I will email you. I will continue to email you. I will continue to tell people that you stole money from me. I do not appreciate that. I want people to learn from these things. you lie about me. You ran over me. I did not run from you. I care about you. I am here for you. Life is hard. You need to learn more English. You misunderstand many of the things that I write. You misinterpret what I say. You misread psychology, sociology, sciences, religions, of how people act, think, work, grow, play, say, in how they live & everything. You lie. You have split personalities. You blow up. I cry myself to sleep. I could not talk to you. You were always blowing up on me. You need the crazy hospital much more than I do. You tried killing me many times but I do not do those things. you are not busy. You are always free. I do not owe you money. I am here for you. I am not your BF. You need to understand these things.  I am in your life for a reason. You had a little taste of Christ through me. When you kissed me, you were kissing Christ, your Creator & Savior. Please let Christ save me. Please pay back your debts.
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
3:00 PM (0 minutes ago)

to P.Thao
Do you know how to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment