Monday, May 20, 2013

Audacity

Here is another conversation between Kathy Thao Duong and her younger sister, Tra Duong





I am a friend of Kathy. 

I am a friend of the sister of Kathy as well. I have met them both. I have met the mother of Kathy. 

I am friends with them. 





Kathy is not my "Girl Friend." 

Kathy never was my "Girl Friend." 

My name is Joey Arnold, as in Joseph Scott Arnold, Joe Cool, Ghetto Joe, of Forest Grove, Oregon, United States, the Original Oatmeal.

There is a language barrier between the Vietnamese and English languages. 








There are cultural, geographical, and social differences. 

Some things are not properly translated, interpreted, understood, defined, followed, or even considered.









Kathy stole money from me. 

I am friends with Kathy. I am not angry. I am not upset. I am stating a fact. I am sharing these life-lessons to cultivate character-development momentum in the lives of others.






We can learn from the past.

Kathy stole my electric bike. 

Kathy says she hates me. 

Kathy says I drive her crazy. 

There are many things that Kathy says that are not completely accurate, precise, or exactly true.





I am not frustrated. 

I just want to warn people about situations that may happen in life. I am writing about Kathy in order to education myself farther in understanding people better, so that I can help people more. 

This is about sociology, psychology, anthropology, history, theology, science, and the arts of hospitality, of caring for others.



I have not seen Kathy since 11 AM on Monday, the 8th of April of 2013.








Kathy let me stay at her house for the month of March 2013. 

Kathy drove me on her motor-bike to the different schools where I work teaching English at. I get paid some money for teaching English at kindergarten and elementary schools.





I met Kathy on CouchSurfing.org in January of 2013.

I met Kathy in person at 4 PM, Sunday, the 17th of February 2013 at the house of Tram Pham near the Saigon airport in district Binh Tan or district Tan Phu or district Go Vap. I know Tram lives close to the airport, somewhere. I have her address somewhere.

Kathy took me to Lotteria in district 5 near a bridge that goes to district 8.






Tram is nice.

Tram dislikes being corrected in English.

Tram hates questions.



Tram is hospital.

Tram let me stay at her house for a few days.

Later, Tram kicks me out. Kathy asked me if I wanted to live at her house.

I agreed and moved to the house of Kathy.

Kathy told me she would drive me to school for a month or longer.

Kathy started buying me food as well.

Kathy said she does these things for me for free.









Free means free.

Later, Kathy tells me that she does not understand what free means.

I try many times to explain the concept of "FREE" to Kathy.

Many times I fail at getting my points across.

Kathy seems to think that "Free" means "To Borrow, Temporarily."

Kathy seems to want me to pay her back money.




Free Means Free

People think Free means Borrow.

But that is not what free means.





I appreciate others.

I appreciate the help of others like Kathy and Tram.

I have bought Kathy, Tram, and others gifts.

I do.






I tell people thank you all of the time.

I do not owe Kathy money. Kathy owes me dongs, as in money.







Kathy needs to give me money.

Kathy owes me around $4.000.000 VND Vietnamese Dongs money currency ($200 USD United States dollars cash bills).








I am not angry.

I am the friend of Kathy.

I am a friend with the friends of Kathy.

I am friends with the relatives of Kathy.

Kathy says she does not want to see me again.









I help Kathy.

I am here for Kathy.

I care about Kathy.

I love Kathy.

I care about people.








The love of Christ flows through me.

This is not about lust, premature passions for sexual intercourse.

I am talking about sacrificial agape love for humans.

Love thy enemy. Love your neighbors as yourself.








Kathy is not my girl friend.

Kathy was not my girl friend.

I was not the boy friend of Kathy.

I am not the boy friend of Kathy.

I am the friend of Kathy.

I try helping Kathy.

Kathy steals from me.





I give to Kathy.

Kathy is making hand-made hats, gloves, neckles, and other things.








Kathy loves art.

Kathy is returning to college.

Kathy is trying to get back on track.

Kathy wants to marry a man and start a family.

I am helping Kathy.

I give money to Kathy.

I help Kathy.

Kathy says she does not want my help.

Kathy also says she wants my help.









Kathy has problems.

Kathy is getting better.

I am not the girl friend of Kathy.

I am not the boy friend of Kathy.

I am not the dog of Kathy.

I am the friend of Kathy.

I write about Kathy.

I will continue to write about Kathy.





I believe in the potential of people.

I believe in the developmental evolution of people.



Pray for Kathy.









Kathy Thao Duong Duong
to Tra

small alright?

Go to work for less? Bared game to spare - then - what meals making much Ty key hook clay brought by the Company for the smaller player.Never felt like this time needs familyThank smaller because the flight was flying backLove u

    
Tra Duong likes this.Kathy Thao Duong Duongposted toTraSundayMi Oh, Ty sad huh!

    
Ty sad what sweet tea? Mi hear say see!



    
Sunday at 11:23 pm
    
Kathy Thao Duong 


that Joey! Write a letter to the Company, in the mail roughly lovers Because Ty is the first and only Joey is required for now

    
But, the story of Joey Company is impossible. That prohibits parents

    
But apparently he did not understand

    
Back typical old photos mislead people half

    
Company is registered international dating. The intention is to get married next year - one of her best friend Ty do in the company.

    
But every so Joey, Ty is not going

    
Ty fear, Myth him that, give him Ty, he committed suicide, Ty did not know how

    
Mi ah sad.
    
Sunday at 11:32 pm
    
Then about 4 Tra Duong million, why?
    
My not think he loves Ty Ty that requires him to pay for it all!
    
But the problem here is not love Joey Ty right? So the new Ty sad right?
    
Sunday at 11:51 pm
    
Kathy Thao pipe withdraw VND 4,000,000 and Services

    
Ty did not know half of Mi ah

    
His mother did not like Ty - like her daughter Catholic - but also Buddhist Company
    
Then

    
Three like him have to ask Ty - which stars are right, Ty same mother, same father also Mi. As such people now. How did that change!

    
Every day, he also served for Ty 1 letter, ignoring the like or dislike Ty - Ty always wanted to crisis.
    
Yesterday at 12:09 am
    
Tra Duong Hix, poor Ty too. Listen cheek where he has neurological symptoms as a child, right?
    
Code 2 people with weak nerves that marry the baby is 100% which is crazy. 1 of the rare remaining 50%
    
Mum tells Mi such that Ty
    
Mi also see facebook wall so he wrote it. Mi read in English. Being deaf and autistic.
    
You do not know how well recommend Ty, Ty is very sad knowing that.
    
But now that Ty must also take care that half. Mi get married then. Where Mi is half care cheek. Mi wish Ty calm.
    
Yesterday at 12:16 am · 1
    
Kathy Thao Duong scared Mi Ty - Ty paranoid fear him. Ty soup meals to school, then kills Ty always stand!

    
Clearly then broke up 2 kids
    
But he did not understand

    
Write an email to Ty, cursing violently
    
Three categories for his family to his mother the HELL out - for some reason not Buddhist Catholic: l

    
Ty silent then, some see him hanging today stt facebook "is dating" - then celebrate quietly

    
Who let him represent the Company to

    
Mi Ty afraid too well, when he came there because madness is not met, Ty kill him - much like the movie Love Hate or published in the City Police do not: l

    
Ty did not dare go out half scared Mi Oh!
    
Yesterday at 12:32 am
    
Tra Duong So tomorrow a little awkward not to go anywhere alone is
    
Mi think, that now only Ty hit him, he did not dare Company where he was meeting and
    
And he Duong Hp is? he Phuc. Why so many pictures facebook too? Which one is the truth here?
    
Yesterday at 12:40 am
    
Kathy Thao Duong Duong Phuc Hp is his Facebok, but Ty Ty add a photo no add photos, make some free time to sit yahoo detect errors that tenTy!
    
Also pages Hong Phuc Duong of the Company is set to nick pictures - then have PM yahoo messenger nick and password for the image, that image is held or not, Ty does not know
    
Ty is now forgotten that password then nick it always :))

    
Mi Sao data so late? Go to bed early to go to work tomorrow half!
    
Yesterday at 12:45 am
    
Tra Duong No, I eat for each new information about, and photographs into the next room to work. Eat no big belly sleeping, sitting and talking with Ty bit okay!
    
Yesterday at 12:51 am
    
Kathy Thao Duong Haizz! Lately cheek hard too well, says Mi Talk With that cheek is also half
    
Bla Bla Bla enough style. Identical to that in which three. Looks like old sick or something aya
    
Yesterday at 12:59 am
    
Tra Duong Ha ha, the old disease which "looks like" anything else!
    
Yesterday at 1:03 am










    • Tra Duong Ty buồn chuyện gì? Nói Mi nghe coi!
    • Kathy Thao Duong Joey đó! Viết cho Ty một bức thư , trong thư đại khái là Vì Ty là người yêu đầu tiên và cũng là duy nhất Joey yêu cho tới bây giờ

      Nhưng , chuyện của Ty với Joey là Không Thể Nào. Bố mẹ cấm mà

      Nhưng hình như anh ấy không chịu hiểu

      Lại trưng ảnh cũ Gây Hiểu Lầm cho dân chúng nửa

      Ty đang đăng kí hẹn hò quốc tế. Dự định là lấy chồng sau năm - 1 cô bạn thân của Ty làm trong công ty.

      Nhưng Joey cứ vậy , Ty đi không được

      Ty sợ , ổng Hoang Tưởng vậy , Ty bỏ ổng thì ổng tự tử , Ty không biết nên làm sao

      Buồn quá Mi à.
    • Tra Duong Rồi chuyện 4 triệu đồng thì sao?
      My không nghĩ là anh ấy yêu Ty mà ổng đòi Ty phải trả tiền cho vậy đâu!
      Nhưng mà vấn đề ở đây là Ty còn yêu Joey đúng không? Nên Ty mới buồn đúng không?
    • Kathy Thao Duong Ổng rút lại vụ 4.000.000 vnd rồi

      Ty cũng không biết nửa Mi à

      Mẹ ổng đâu có thích Ty - bà thích con dâu theo đạo Thiên Chúa - còn Ty theo đạo Phật mà
      Rồi

      Ổng đòi Ty phải giống Ba - mà sao được chứ , Ty giống mẹ , còn Mi giống ba. Tính người như vậy rồi. Làm sao mà thay đổi được!

      Ngày nào ổng cũng tống cho Ty 1 lá thư , mặc kệ là Ty thích hay không thích - Ty muốn khủng hoảng luôn.
    • Tra Duong Hix, tội nghiệp Ty quá. Nghe má nói ổng có triệu chứng bị thần kinh lúc nhỏ đúng không?
      Má sợ 2 người bị yếu thần kinh mà cưới nhau sinh con ra là 100% bị khùng đó. 1 người thì còn hy hữu 50%
      Má nói với Mi như vậy đó Ty
      Mà Mi cũng thấy trên tường facebook ổng viết vậy đó. Mi đọc được bằng tiếng Anh. Là bị điếc và bị tự kỹ.
      Mi không biết khuyên Ty như thế nào nữa , vì biết Ty đang buồn lắm mà.
      Nhưng bây giờ Ty còn phải chăm sóc má nửa. Mi lấy chồng rồi. Mi đâu chăm sóc má được nửa. Mi mong Ty bình tâm.
    • Kathy Thao Duong Ty sợ lắm Mi - Ty sợ ổng bị hoang tưởng. Bửa nào canh Ty đi học về , rồi đứng giết Ty luôn!

      Rõ ràng 2 đứa đã chia tay rồi
      Mà ổng không chịu hiểu

      Viết email cho Ty , chửi rủa dữ dội lắm
      Trù cho ba mình , mẹ mình gia đình mình xuống hết cả ĐỊA NGỤC - vì lí do theo đạo Phật không theo đạo Thiên Chúa :l

      Ty im lặng rồi , mấy hôm nay thấy ổng treo stt facebook "Đang hẹn hò" - thì mừng thầm

      Ai dè ổng trưng hình Ty lên

      Ty sợ quá Mi à , có khi nào ổng lên cơn điên vì không được đáp ứng , ổng giết luôn Ty - giống mấy bộ phim Hận Tình hay đăng trên tờ Công An Thành Phố không :l

      Ty không dám ra đường nửa , sợ quá Mi ơi!
    • Tra Duong Vậy thì mai mốt Ty đừng đi đâu lung tung một mình là được
      Mà Mi nghĩ , đó giờ chỉ có Ty đánh ổng , ổng không dám đánh Ty đâu , ổng bị Hốp rồi
      Còn anh Duong Hp là ai? anh Phúc. Sao ảnh nhiều facebook quá vậy? Cái nào là cái thật đây?
    • Kathy Thao Duong Duong Hp là facebok của anh Phúc , là ảnh add Ty chứ Ty không có add ảnh , chắc rảnh rang lôi yahoo ra ngồi dò ra tênTy đó!
      Còn trang Dương Hồng Phúc là nick của Ty lập cho ảnh - sau đó thì có PM yahoo messenger nick và password cho ảnh , mà ảnh có giữ hay không thì Ty không biết
      Mà giờ Ty cũng quên mất password nick đó luôn rồi :))

      Sao Mi thức khuya dữ vậy? Đi ngủ sớm đi mai đi làm nửa!
    • Tra Duong Không sao, anh Thông mới chở Mi đi ăn về, rồi ảnh qua phòng kế bên làm việc. Ăn no ngủ bụng bự , ngồi nói chuyện với Ty chút cũng không sao!
    • Kathy Thao Duong Haizz! Dạo này má khó quá à , nói Nói Chuyện Với Mi mà má cũng la nửa
      Bla Bla Bla đủ kiểu. Giống hệt ba hồi đó đó. Hình như bệnh già hay sao đó aya
    • Tra Duong Ha ha, thì bệnh già mà "hình như" gì nửa!























  • No comments:

    Post a Comment