Monday, June 17, 2013

Tourist Visas Can Extend Your Stay For Years While You're Working in Vietnam




Kim FreemanPrivate_message
You can stay in Vietnam for as long as you want, depending on which country you are from. People from the United States can stay and work in Vietnam for 12 months with a 3-month tourist visa because that kind of visa can be extended 3 more times. After that, you can make a new visa without leaving Vietnam, or you can go to Cambodia or any other country for the border stamp for your passport and then make a new visa in Vietnam or in other countries to stay for another year, and there seems to be no limitations to this. This may mean that you can stay forever, unless if this kind of system is breaking. But theoretically, this is how they say it works, which means you can stay forever as long as are always eligible for new visas each year, as long as the rules do not change in the future, and as long as they do not illegally deny you of this right.









Conversations | See all 5,735 »

Kim FreemanPrivate_message
ask Joey Arnold
Ngoc NguyenPrivate_message
dear Simmer , when will u come to singpore and malaysia ?? i will go there from 11th july to 14th july , can we go teghter ?? i go alone with my son that i need friend can join with me ,
summertruongPrivate_message
From 5 july ill be in johor malaysia, if u re there at that time we can join
Ngoc NguyenPrivate_message
oh, i will go to singapore at 10th july , can i wait me join with u or u go first, do u have book hotel ?? i go alone with my son , he is 6 years old, i go to singapore 3 days, from 10th july to 12th july , and go to malaysia from 13th july to 14th july i come back vietnam , would we can go toghether ??
secondary oatmillPrivate_message
Some recommendation: Don't call the Petronas Tower as Twin Tower. The Malaysian seem superstitious; they might be scared of that precedence generating some sequence.
Kim FreemanPrivate_message
depends on the accent
Kim FreemanPrivate_message
Secondary Oatmill says he hates it when people make fun of people, and yet he is making fun of this person here. Never say never. You never ever know what can happen in life. Soar with your dreams. Do not let others say it can't happen.
Kim FreemanPrivate_message
i have a friend
Nhi TongPrivate_message
I have a friend who is an english teacher. He has experience teaching vietnamese student... Can you tell me what would the salary like?
nhi nguyenPrivate_message
I am willing to pay you about 500,000vnd dong for 2 hours and then you can enjoy Vietnamese foods with my family. If you found interesting, please contact me and then we will arrange time to meet.
Thank you very much.
secondary oatmillPrivate_message
Secondary Oatmill can do the job although he's not a native English speaker. Contact him! Using English instruction with direct audio-lingual approach, he teaches better than a Native English teacher; since he understands the students inherited language implication.
Kim FreemanPrivate_message
Secondary Oatmill is missing the point, that correcting English is not a bad thing and it does not always mean something bad. It does not mean that the person is trying to impress others with their grammatical skills. I correct people in order to help them.

Motor Drive Training

Nguyen TamPrivate_message
Kim FreemanPrivate_message
Motorcycles are horrible.

Hello all

mookaaPrivate_message
Nov RainPrivate_message
welcome to HCM city!
Susie PhamPrivate_message
Hi ,
Welcome to hcm city. Hope u have joyful time here
Hi, I live in Ho Chi Minh City, but not yet explore the city too much. If I am available that time, I would love to hang out with you. Keep informing me when you are here.
mookaaPrivate_message
I just booked my ticket , I will arrive on 27th of July. I just can't wait really excited :D
thanh ChienPrivate_message
i can hang out with u and show u some funny place. contact to me when u come here
Nguyen NamPrivate_message
Wow, hi Mohamed
I live in HCMC, if you want, can contact me
I am very willing
Hoang DuongPrivate_message
why don't contact me?
mookaaPrivate_message
I booked a hotel in district 1 I hope that would be a good place I 'd love to meet u all :)
Nhi TongPrivate_message
R u turkish? If you can buy some turkish delight then i promise will be your tourist guide around town while your here
Hoang DuongPrivate_message
how can I contact you?
mookaaPrivate_message
Haha ya I am half Turkish , half egyptian can't u send me a msg here ?? Or u can contact me by email
Kim FreemanPrivate_message
It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.
Trúc TerukoPrivate_message
send me a message when you come and are interested in meeting - discovering casual student's life here. ;)
Tống TrầnPrivate_message
I could help you guy discover this city:) just message me when you come to this place. And I just have only one motorbike so you need to find other one. I will inbox you my phone number.
Kian Wee YapPrivate_message
Thanks all. Have PM-ed those who replied. :)
Kian Wee YapPrivate_message
Can some kind soul recommend some good online translation website(s) from Vietnamese to English? :) Too many websites I want to read up on is all in Vietnamese :( Thanks in advance for any help!
Mit To NuPrivate_message
Hi Kian! What do you wanna do in HCMC? such as the beaches, historical places, street food, restaurants...
Kian Wee YapPrivate_message
Hi Mit To Nu,
Thanks very much for the links :) I'd definitely be hanging out with some of the CSers here. Will put up meeting details or plans later when i'm almost in HCMC.

Do people in HCMC use Whatsapp, Tango or Viber?

article about

PARTY IN SAIGON Private_message
Kim FreemanPrivate_message
Austin, you are a bad man.
AshardDeen99Private_message
duy NguyenPrivate_message
you can go by Bus from Saigon - Phnom Penh and then Phnom Penh - Bangkok .
Kim FreemanPrivate_message
Air Asia is usually a cheaper option.
Kim FreemanPrivate_message
You can stay in Vietnam for as long as you want, depending on which country you are from. People from the United States can stay and work in Vietnam for 12 months with a 3-month tourist visa because that kind of visa can be extended 3 more times. After that, you can make a new visa without leaving Vietnam, or you can go to Cambodia or any other country for the border stamp for your passport and then make a new visa in Vietnam or in other countries to stay for another year, and there seems to be no limitations to this. This may mean that you can stay forever, unless if this kind of system is breaking. But theoretically, this is how they say it works, which means you can stay forever as long as are always eligible for new visas each year, as long as the rules do not change in the future, and as long as they do not illegally deny you of this right.

No comments:

Post a Comment