Friday, March 21, 2014

Pagoda Today

The Master told me today that he does not want me, an American English Teacher in HCM, to teach at his Leaf Pagoda any more. 

http://ChuaLaGoVap.org.vn
chualagovap@yahoo.com

Văn phòng Trung tâm Thiện Nhơn
12/2E Quang Trung, Phường 14, Quận Gò Vấp, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh City (HCM), đất nước Việt Nam

ĐT. liên hệ: 090-672-1705 
A. Cường: 090-242-7222








.

.

CONTACT ME



Practice speaking in English with me, Joey Arnold, at FYG in HCM



I'm American. My nickname is Original Oatmeal. My Facebook & Vietnamese name is GiáoViên NguyênHiểu.






FYG
Fellowship Youth Group
http://facebook.com/FyGroup
FYG.EngClub@gmail.com
090-312-4615

FYG was founded by my Vietnamese friends. The mission of FYG is to help the people of Vietnam. You can contact FYG for more information. You can talk and write to them in either English or Vietnamese. 





Joey Arnold
American English Teacher in Saigon (HCM), Vietnam
I live in District 1 of HCM

Film-Maker, Artist, Writer, Musician
Web Designer, Historian, Inventor, Producer
Singer, Guitarist, Pianist, Cartoonist, Comedian, etc.
My Skype is Original Oatmeal
0163-425-1695




 



.


.

PLEASE CONTACT THEM




Leaf Pagoda
Chùa Lá Gò Vấp


http://ChuaLaGoVap.org.vn chualagovap@yahoo.com
Văn phòng Trung tâm Thiện Nhơn
12/2E Quang Trung, Phường 14, Quận Gò Vấp, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh City (HCM), đất nước Việt Nam

ĐT. liên hệ: 090-672-1705 
A. Cường: 090-242-7222






.




Today, the master gave me two choices it seems. These are choices that it seems the pagoda has offered these options for me a few other times since Mrs. Duong met me in mid February 2014.


01. The first choice is that the pagoda pays me 2.000.000 VND so that I will never return to the pagoda again.

02. The second choice is that if I live and teach at the pagoda for free.




Hypothetically, maybe I am enticed to take the first deal, to take the money and to leave for good. However, I still want to understand more about the past. I want direct answers for the questions that I have been asking for months now.


Now, the second option is suspicious to me because they have also told me that the government of Vietnam will not let me live at the pagoda.

Actually, it is the responsibility of the owner and landlord of the pagoda to have a license, a permit, for hosting people and specifically foreigners. It is not my responsibility. I have seen this as I have lived in different places in Vietnam since 2012-11-29 Thursday 12h00 PM, and especially as I have lived in different districts in HCM since 17h00 PM Sunday, 2013-02-10 when I first landed in HCM from Hanoi.

There is more I can say.

This story will continue.

I just want answers.






.



.


.





CONTACT ME



Here are my questions
for the Leaf Pagoda




01. Was I promised salary?

02. Was I promised rent?

03. Was I promised classes?

04. Why didn't Mr. Cuong tell Mrs. Duong about me back in August 2013? It seems that Mrs. Duong did not know about me until almost 8 months later. That may mean that Cuong was procrastinating on his own job for almost a whole year.

05. If I was promised rent, and if I am not allowed to stay at the pagoda, then why was I promised rent if they can't give me rent?

06. Why don't they answer my emails?

07. Why did the pagoda tell my students that I would continue to get a monthly salary?

08. Why do they say that they do not like my lifestyle?

09. Why do they neglect proper communication with me for months and months? I have been asking the pagoda for months about certain things and they refuse to tell me. 

10. Why does the pagoda continue to tell lies about me to others?

11. Why were they telling people that my passport's visa was expired? My current visa is not expired.

12. Why did they tell my one student that I went off to buy something one time when I was still at the pagoda that one day? Here are examples of questions that I have been asking for months now. I am still seeking direct answers for these questions from the pagoda.













.



.



I want to tell you what happened today at the Leaf Pagoda (that is Chua La GoVap). 


You may or may not know some of these details in this Joey Pagoda Story. Please share this with your friends.














.


.


Please scroll down pass information you may already know. 

I want to add to this ongoing story. 


Please share this. 


Please tell your friends. 



My Facebook is  
http://facebook.com/GiaoVien.NguyenHieu


My YouTube videos are at http://youtube.com/OriginalOatmeal


I teach English in HCM at http://facebook.com/FyGroup


Please email me at OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com



I went to the Leaf Pagoda in the GoVap District in Saigon (HCM) Vietnam today, 09h30 AM Saturday 2014-03-22. I want to tell you about what happened. Right now, it is 11h30 AM at the 102 Cafe on Phan Huy Ich, Q. Tan Binh HCM. 

My name is Joey Arnold. My nickname is Original Oatmeal. My Facebook & Vietnamese name is Giao Vien Nguyen Hieu, which means Teacher Original Understanding. I was born 6 AM Monday 1985-02-11 in Forest Grove, Oregon USA. I am American. I have been teaching and living in Vietnam since 2012-11-29 12h00 PM noon Thursday.










Join my English Club Group on FaceBook at 
http://facebook.com/groups/OatmealEnglish


Please email the Leaf Pagoda and ask them "Why did you ban Joey Arnold Original Oatmeal, a native USA American English Teacher" from teaching at the Leaf Pagoda Chùa Lá Gò Vấp.





Leaf Pagoda
Chùa Lá Gò Vấp

Văn phòng Trung tâm Thiện Nhơn
12/2E Quang Trung, Phường 14, Quận Gò Vấp, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh City (HCM), đất nước Việt Nam
 

http://ChuaLaGoVap.org.vn
chualagovap@yahoo.com

ĐT. liên hệ: 090-672-1705 
A. Cường: 090-242-7222












Yesterday, a former Vietnamese student of me asked me to come to an English Club at the pagoda at 9 AM Saturday. So, today, I came and college-age students practice speaking in English with me for a few minutes.

After that, we were told that the master was here at the pagoda. The master monk was gone since mid-January for about 3 months in the USA. Around 20 students were there in the dinning room as the master talked in Vietnamese to them about me. The master seems to know very little English, which means that these students were translating for the master for me. I have never seen most of these students before until today. I started teaching at this pagoda in August 2013. I was given my own class of over 40 students each week on Saturdays and Sundays 19h30 - 21h00 PM. In December, after losing my bicycle, the pagoda gave me salary (money), since I was a teacher. I did not ask for salary. They (the staff at the pagoda) promised me monthly salaries of $50 USD per month. That is 1.000.000 VND per month. My students asked the pagoda staff multiple times about this. 




EMAIL

I emailed the pagoda multiple times since December 2013. My students have called and talked with the pagoda staff many times asking about these details. It seems that Mr. Cuong and the pagoda promised me monthly salaries. Some students told me that the master personally said that I would continue getting salary for each month. I also thought that I was promised students, classes, food, and rent, all free of charge. When I say rent, I mean, I really thought they said that I could sleep at the pagoda whenever I wanted to. Now, I did not ask them for rent or salary, but they freely invited me to these things. These are details you may or may not already know.





Today, they asked me 
about what I wanted. 

This seems to be a common question in the world and more specifically for people in Vietnam as it seems since I have been here in Vietnam since 2012. 

Today, I told them, like I've been saying since December of 2013, that I want to understand what is happening and what has been happening here between me and the pagoda since August 2013. 

Back in mid-February 2014, I met Mrs. Duong for the first time and it seems that she did not know who I was. 

Mrs. Duong told me that she didn't know who I was before that. It seems that she blamed me for not telling her about myself. It seems that I was suppose to tell her that I taught at the pagoda. However, I didn't know she was the teachers coordinator for the pagoda. It also seems that Mr. Cuong didn't tell Mrs. Duong about me. It also seems that Mr. Cuong lied by saying to Mrs. Duong that he did not know who I was. It seems that Mr. Cuong wasn't doing his job. It seems that the master and Mr. Cuong may get in trouble if they admit to Mrs. Duong that they failed to tell her that they illegally gave me my own class to teach at the pagoda from October 2013 to March 2014 without first informing Mrs. Duong about it.

Mrs. Duong told me in mid February 2014 that I did not teach at the pagoda, that I do not currently teach, and that I cannot and will never teach there as only she can permit teachers to teach there since she is the manager, the coordinator of the scheduling for the classes and teachers.

Mrs. Duong said that I was not teaching at the pagoda. However, I was teaching at the pagoda. I want Duong to admit that I was teaching at the pagoda.

As far as I know, I was promised monthly salary, rent, and classes back in December 2013. This was confirmed multiple times by the sources of different students who have talked to the pagoda staff on my behalf. After meeting Mrs. Duong, the pagoda started telling me that they never really promised me those things to begin with. Either I was promised those things originally or I was not. I want to understand if I was really promised monthly salary or not. In February 2014, my students told me that my class was canceled. I did not know my class was canceled. The pagoda should tell me that my class was canceled. 

Remember that I can teach for free. I was teaching at the pagoda for free. I did not ask for money. However, it seems that people think that I can't work without money. Yet, I can work for free. The money is not the issue. That is not the problem.

See, the problem is that I really thought I was promised salary. It is not about the money. Moreover, it is about their honor, integrity, and reputation. I want to make sure that they keep their word. I want to make sure that they can practice proper communication between them and others including foreigner teachers especially.

The problem is not about salary, money, rent, classes, or even the wifi. Instead the problem is about the lack of communication that there seems to be.

From August 2013 to March 2014, I tried multiple times to understand the pagoda. I ask simply for communication and not for deception.

For example, if the pagoda does not like me, then they should tell me. If the pagoda does not want to give me salary, they should tell me. These are just a few example of things they should tell me. I am asking for proper communication. I am asking for sufficient honesty between me and the pagoda. it is not about the money, the salary.

I do want them to be accountable especially for their lack of communication. It is very important that they understand that communication is vital. A lack of communication destroys marriages, families, nations, societies, churches, pagodas, clubs, cultures, animals, things, ideas, and people all over.



Today, the master suggested new conditions with me today. They asked me if I wanted to accept the new conditions and deals, as in to pick one of two choices that they were giving.








Today, I asked back, "How can I accept new conditions when the old conditions were violated in the past?"

My question is asking them about their honor, integrity, character, virtue.

I still have questions for the pagoda. Since 2013, I have been asking the pagoda questions. They aren't giving me direct answers to my questions.
















.



.



Today, the master gave me two choices it seems. These are choices that it seems the pagoda has offered these options for me a few other times since Mrs. Duong met me in mid February 2014.


01. The first choice is that the pagoda pays me 2.000.000 VND so that I will never return to the pagoda again.

02. The second choice is that if I live and teach at the pagoda for free.




Hypothetically, maybe I am enticed to take the first deal, to take the money and to leave for good. However, I still want to understand more about the past. I want direct answer for the questions that I have been asking for months now.


Now, the second option is suspicious to me because they have also told me that the government of Vietnam will not let me live at the pagoda.

Actually, it is the responsibility of the owner and landlord of the pagoda to have a license, a permit, for hosting people and specifically foreigners. It is not my responsibility. I have seen this as I have lived in different places in Vietnam since 2012-11-29 Thursday 12h00 PM, and especially as I have lived in different districts in HCM since 17h00 PM Sunday, 2013-02-10 when I first landed in HCM from Hanoi.

There is more I can say.

This story will continue.

I just want answers.




Please contact your friends and please especially contact the pagoda and ask them for more direct answers and explanations for my questions.


Here is some contact information about the pagoda as follows: please share all of this with your friends:









Leaf Pagoda
Chùa Lá Gò Vấp

Văn phòng Trung tâm Thiện Nhơn
12/2E Quang Trung, Phường 14, Quận Gò Vấp, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh City (HCM), đất nước Việt Nam
 

http://ChuaLaGoVap.org.vn
chualagovap@yahoo.com

ĐT. liên hệ: 090-672-1705 
A. Cường: 090-242-7222



















































Practice speaking in English with me,Joey Arnold, at FYG in HCM



I'm American. My nickname is Original Oatmeal. My Facebook & Vietnamese name is GiáoViên NguyênHiểu.



Joey Arnold
American English Teacher in Saigon (HCM), Vietnam
I live in District 1 of HCM

Film-Maker, Artist, Writer, Musician
Web Designer, Historian, Inventor, Producer
Singer, Guitarist, Pianist, Cartoonist, Comedian, etc.
My Skype is Original Oatmeal
0163-425-1695

















FYG
Fellowship Youth Group
http://facebook.com/FyGroup
FYG.EngClub@gmail.com
090-312-4615

FYG was founded by my Vietnamese friends. The mission of FYG is to help the people of Vietnam. You can contact FYG for more information. You can talk and write to them in either English or Vietnamese. 
















I'm an English Teacher, Tutor: Film-Maker: Writer: Artist: Editor: Translator: Web-Designer: Musician: Singer: Guitarist: Pianist: Life-Coach: Motivational Speaker: Christian, Charity Missionary, Director: Actor: Carpenter: Counselor: Tutor: Philosopher: Inventor: Dancer: Athlete: Basketball Player, etc


My skin is white. I wear glasses. I live in District 1 of Saigon, Vietnam. I am from the USA (United States of America). I teach English all over Saigon, Vietnam. I have been in Vietnam since 2012. I have making films since 1996 when I was 10 years old. I was born in 1985. I have been a teacher since 1995. I do many things. I have a team of Vietnamese-English translators. Contact us if you are language students, teachers, actors, owners, producers, customer, etc.

I am an English Teacher, life-coach, creator, CEO, businessman, charity missionary, writer, producer, web-designer, artist, musician, inventor, athlete, coach, volunteer, Christian, dancer, singer, guitarist, pianist, speaker, counselor, tutor, and so much more. 



.

.
https://www.MeaOmnia.com/o: http://www.OriginalOatmeal.BlogSpot.com

https://www.Tagged.com/OriginalOatmeal

https://www.OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com

https://www.Pinterest.com/OriginalOatmeal

http://www.OatmealOmnia.BlogSpot.com

https://www.OriginalOatmeal.Tumblr.com




Google my name.
Joey Arnold Original Oatmeal 


to find me all over the internet and I do many things and I am here for you if I can be of assistance concerning almost anything. My life is dedicated to helping others in so many different ways. Share this and ask your friends to contact me as well. Spread the word. 


Eat some oatmeal. 


Ask Christ to save you.







No comments:

Post a Comment