Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Banning Oatmeal

Bros Rocketeer's photo.

Hoang Phuc Phi Long's photo.









Caeli Q Rex
March 15 at 3:38pm


Giao Vien NguyenHieu needs to be deported I'm sick of him showing up on my newsfeedLike · 29 people like this.Scotty Dinh word up, I hear you.March 15 at 3:40pm · LikeScotty Dinh You can disable him and the posting in setting though.. but he does get under people skin thats for sure.March 15 at 3:40pm · LikeKirsty Denison I think this is getting out of hand. I don't think the guy is very well - or at the least isn't very happy - and I don't think these personal comments on a public forum will help. I understand he may be irritating, but surely blocking/ignoring is the most adult way around this?March 15 at 3:46pm · Like · 16Caeli Q Rex Desperate times call for desperate measuresMarch 15 at 3:48pm · Like · 5Scotty Dinh If I can like caeli 100 time I would!March 15 at 3:54pm · LikeScotty Dinh That guy is dangerious, and make you and me look bad. Teacher in Vietnam are respected and well love. He pray on the good intention of good hard working Vietnamese. I can't even put up with his bad English teaching and idea.. the face that he is dangerious is another thing.March 15 at 3:55pm · LikeScotty Dinh I mean seriously, Vietnamese people are hard working people, and work damn hard for the little money they get. Then they want their children to get an education to get a good job. English is important in that regard, but taking money and doing what he is doing is wrong.March 15 at 4:00pm · LikeCaeli Q Rex Dude looks like a pedophileMarch 15 at 4:01pm · Like · 3Scotty Dinh he is oneMarch 15 at 4:01pm · LikeGiáoViên NguyênHiểu I'm not a pedophile. I am a very good English Teacher in HCM. Stop spreading lies about me. Most of you guys have never met me in person. You are saying things that are not true.March 15 at 4:07pm · Like · 1GiáoViên NguyênHiểu Tam, you have never met me. You need to formally meet somebody in person before accessing their abilities.March 15 at 4:32pm · Like · 1GiáoViên NguyênHiểu Tam is very mean.March 15 at 4:39pm · LikeErik In Asia The masses don't like people who are different. I think Joey / Oatmeal / GiaoVien isn't so bad. Just different. Would rather have a beer with him than with wannabe gangsters like Caeli "low IQ" Rex, who acuses people of horrible things without knowing fuck all. Pathetic.March 15 at 4:54pm · Like · 12Deen The problem is when we kick him out then he will make another FB account to join ( maybe with different name and avatar pic first then by the time ppl realize it's another oatmeal ). When my friend PM his mother about his probs, she knows it already but can't help it. Then he spamed on the internet that my friend slept with his mom ( who live in the US and never been to VN ??? ) .
March 15 at 4:57pm · Like · 5Scotty Dinh he is barely scratching a living in VN. He claim his wage is around 2mil vnd a month. Heck I can spend that in a day.. so I kinda feel bad for him. I"m sure he is living with some poor Vietnamese family. Perhaps they think keeping him around will help their own kids pick up English. He really think he is helping people here..
March 15 at 5:01pm · Edited · LikeErik In Asia What if he's just taking the piss out of all of you? 
March 15 at 5:05pm · Like · 2Scotty Dinh Erik In Asia like Vietnamese guys piss on the street? Sometimes I do just because I hate stinky stall.
March 15 at 5:11pm · LikeErik In Asia lol. I mean taking the piss as in making fun of you guys and not taking everything so seriously.
March 15 at 5:23pm · LikeScotty Dinh If you look at his youtube video and his blogs and his many comment.. you know he's creepy and pshyco.. and mental. He not some smart guy who is pulling anyone chain. He's dangerious and might be a pedo (not sure on that rumor).. but basically he sick and need help. he always waste a lot of mine and a lot of other people time too... with his endless rants.
March 15 at 5:26pm · LikeAdam Robert Young I have no idea who this NguyenHieu Teacher dude is, and I'm not taking any sides here, but I do have to say this one thing. If you want to project an image of being a "very good English teacher", don't make a silly mistake like saying "You need to formally meet somebody in person before accessing their abilities". I believe the word you're looking for is "assessing", not "accessing". While perfect English is something that eludes even many native English speakers, if one is going to claim to be a great English teacher, one should carefully check the English one has written.

Again, I have no idea what the issue people have with this guy is, so I'm not using the above statement to jump on the bandwagon. I'm not taking part in such an argument. I just wanted to give some friendly advice.

Again, I have no idea what the issue people have with this guy is, so I'm not using the above statement to jump on the bandwagon. I'm not taking part in such an argument. I just wanted to give some friendly advice.
March 15 at 5:43pm · Like · 16Jonathan Barlow All of you are behaving like children.
March 15 at 5:57pm · Like · 11Mập Mạp Mủm Mĩm and children dont like Giaovien NguyenHieu 
March 15 at 6:30pm · Like · 2Hannah Ngan Ho He surely looks like few psycho-pedophilia guys that used to chase women on the street of Saigon 
March 15 at 7:03pm · LikeStanley Nguyen Ho Dinh come on guys !! leave the poor guy alone. This is cyber bullying !! PEACE
March 15 at 7:24pm · Like · 7Aäron Doesnotendorsethis Johnson I would not normally say anything in a thread like this but I am sincerely a little worried about this guy. Based on his videos and online behavior he seems to have some form of autism or other neurological condition and he might really need some help. I am not saying this to attack him -- if you know him in real life and you can offer him some help by encouraging him to see a professional you might really be doing him some good. It doesn't seem like he should be alone right now. Arnold, if you read this and you would like someone to help you find someone who can help you I would be willing to try to get you what you need.
March 15 at 7:52pm · Like · 10GiáoViên NguyênHiểu Adam Robert Young, thanks. I wrote "Access" instead of "Assess." Still, you should still assess me in person. Aäron Doesnotendorsethis Johnson, I am not crazy. I am not living off people. I live off my savings. I have some money in the bank. I am much smarter than people know. I actually have almost 40 million VND right now secretly in a few different locations. But at the same time, my monthly salary is always going up and down.

The purpose of English is mostly about communication, about exchanging ideas and things. Some English Teachers become too traditional that they lose the spirit of the revolution.

Watch the film Dead Poets Society starring Robin Williams. Other teachers rejected the kind of teacher that Robin's character was. That film inspires me.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1399188530345949&set=a.1389575104640625.1073741827.100007644461013&type=1&theater

The purpose of English is mostly about communication, about exchanging ideas and things. Some English Teachers become too traditional that they lose the spirit of the revolution.
Watch the film Dead Poets Society starring Robin Williams. Other teachers rejected the kind of teacher that Robin's character was. That film inspires me.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1399188530345949&set=a.1389575104640625.1073741827.100007644461013&type=1&theater
March 15 at 8:19pm · Like · 1Emily Braaten I'm tired of everyone complaining about him. That obviously isn't helping!
March 15 at 9:42pm · Like · 6Jonathan Barlow I just realized how ridiculous this post is. Deporting him will not prevent him from continuing to post in this group. They do have Facebook outside of Vietnam.
March 15 at 9:47pm · Like · 2Ricky Long Nguyen I do believe that this page is for public especially for those who are being away from their countries. So, if someone does not want others comment on their thread then just post on his/her own page. And being a member of this page means you have to receive the newfeeds. It is simple and a kid could understand. Why some people dont just get it! Pathetic indeed!
March 15 at 10:31pm · Edited · Like · 2Carmel Leonard Probably not worth staying where you're not wanted then, Hieu.
March 15 at 10:36pm · Like · 1Chris Circelli Hahaha oh wow a whole 40 million you're rich lol at first I thought he was pulling people's chains but this dude is a freak.
March 15 at 11:39pm · Like · 1Jeremy Miller "I'm sick of him showing up on my newsfeed"

So you thought threadicating him would be a good solution?

So you thought threadicating him would be a good solution?
March 16 at 2:25am · Like · 3Erik In Asia Hitchens! 
March 16 at 2:26am · Like · 1Jeremy Miller Also deportation won't get him out of your newsfeed unless of course he's being deported from facebook (or this group?)...
March 16 at 2:26am · Like · 1Vu Ho FaceBook disabled his previous account, so he just made a new one. The best option is to use the block button.
March 16 at 2:27am · LikeJeremy Miller My faith in humanity is actually slightly uplifted by seeing people defend him. Yeah the guy can be supremely annoying (to some, okay many, okay most...) but accusing him of being a pedophile (or 'looking like a pedophile' - whatever that means) absent strong evidence (of which I've seen absolutely none) is unconscionable.

GiáoViên NguyênHiểu/Original Oatmeal/Joey Arnold- Aäron Doesnotendorsethis Johnson's post wasn't meant to insult you or accuse you of being 'crazy' but written from the perspective of a sincere desire to help you get the help you (may) need (that's how I read it anyways). I'm not a doctor so am not qualified to diagnose anyone but based on the things I've seen from you including your online and real world altercations with various people...I just get the feeling that you are someone who could benefit from therapy and perhaps medication (I don't mind stating publicly that I receive both). I just think you are not enjoying the kind of quality of life which you could be enjoying with a little help but it's up to you.

GiáoViên NguyênHiểu/Original Oatmeal/Joey Arnold- Aäron Doesnotendorsethis Johnson's post wasn't meant to insult you or accuse you of being 'crazy' but written from the perspective of a sincere desire to help you get the help you (may) need (that's how I read it anyways). I'm not a doctor so am not qualified to diagnose anyone but based on the things I've seen from you including your online and real world altercations with various people...I just get the feeling that you are someone who could benefit from therapy and perhaps medication (I don't mind stating publicly that I receive both). I just think you are not enjoying the kind of quality of life which you could be enjoying with a little help but it's up to you.
March 16 at 3:00am · Like · 8Daniel Jason Quoted from the above post @GiáoViên NguyênHiểu , " I actually have almost 40 million VND right now secretly in a few different locations" . I don't know with you guys but for me this statement raises a red flag. I hope someone could help him in good faith.
March 16 at 12:20pm · Edited · LikeErik In Asia Basically, the guy is not all there, but that doesn't mean he should be called a pedophile. That just goes too far!
Like many others already pointed out: if you're annoyed by his posts, block him. Easy as that. No need for all this.

Like many others already pointed out: if you're annoyed by his posts, block him. Easy as that. No need for all this.
March 16 at 12:24pm · Like · 1Scotty Dinh Wow! this thread is still going on? WTF
March 16 at 12:30pm · LikeAustin Uptonogood well, im sure a normal person won't spend that much time trolling the internet and pissing everyone off like he did. He destroyed the Couchsurfing community here by posting nonsense ads which take years to build.
March 16 at 12:42pm · LikeRich Haslam This thread is still going because this Oatmeal guy tends to bring out the worst in people. It's not his fault. It's the fault of people who see a part of themselves when they look at him and don't like what they see. He's a little zany and crazy but so what! If you don't like him then stop posting on his threads dummy!
March 16 at 1:14pm · Like · 2Lendl Tahau Wtf did I just walk into?? *promptly hits the back key*
March 16 at 1:23pm · Like · 1Vince Holistar + with Rich... U dont like him u dont want to see him in ur feeds but u keep posting about him...
March 16 at 1:55pm · LikeJonathan Barlow I saw the video of him going around the temple demanding to know "why do you hate me?" And I thought it was in very bad taste. I don't know what problems he caused with couchsurfing, but that really sucks too. Clearly he is causing real problems But complaining about him in this group is not the way to fix it. In fact I think it makes him worse. Clearly he thrives on negative attention as evidenced by his controversial videos and interactions in this group.
March 16 at 2:20pm · Like · 3Des Snowdon He is not a teacher, there is no way. He is mentally insecure. He is however, financially secure with his 40 million dong!
March 16 at 3:08pm · Like · 3Hoang Phuc Phi Long People just listen to the sound of not giving a fuck deep in your heart, seriously.
March 16 at 3:50pm · Like · 3Erik Davis Why do so many of you even care? If someone isn't directly affecting you then just ignore. You can block people and unfollow posts. You guys who repeatedly engage on his posts must have nothing better to do and that's pathetic. Probably 70% of English teachers in Vietnam also aren't real teachers by any means and a good handful of them (plus other expats) spend a lot of their leisure time getting drunk and causing drama. Stop calling out this guy cause you have nothing better to do... holy shit
March 16 at 6:47pm · Unlike · 6Tuyen Hua Funny how just yesterday Tu Truong was trying to help him out with a ticket because he claimed he was broke and didn't have enough money to go home. Now he has 40mil VND spread all over the place.

Making comments like "Tam is very mean..." sounds very childish to me. Couldn't help but think "What you need a tissue?" 

As much as I don't advocate cyber bullying, it may appear like it on here but I doubt most of the members here are cyber bullies. There is a difference between standing up for what's right and feeding a troll, megalomaniac, attention-whore... This guy is not zany, he is not weird and does things differently, he clearly has issues... he is justifying his actions based on stuff like Dead Poets Society, compares himself to great ppl who think different blah blah... it's pure delusions of grandeur. He seems to justify everything he does and really has no clue of the consequences to his behavior. It's one thing to be different, it's another thing to be sick and not know that you are sick.

I keep saying this and I don't mean it in a bad way but he really needs professional help. At the point where the human brain develops into an adult... he may have been neglected. He shows classic signs of having many psychological disorders and development issues. Patting him on the back and telling him to carry on because he's "different" is just about as poisonous as telling him to go fuck himself. He's not using negative marketing, (to the person who posted that he was... clearly it is not working lol) he is dying for attention. So you are doing no favors feeding his ego...

If it bugs the shit out of you... ignore him. That's what he lives on.

Making comments like "Tam is very mean..." sounds very childish to me. Couldn't help but think "What you need a tissue?" 
As much as I don't advocate cyber bullying, it may appear like it on here but I doubt most of the members here are cyber bullies. There is a difference between standing up for what's right and feeding a troll, megalomaniac, attention-whore... This guy is not zany, he is not weird and does things differently, he clearly has issues... he is justifying his actions based on stuff like Dead Poets Society, compares himself to great ppl who think different blah blah... it's pure delusions of grandeur. He seems to justify everything he does and really has no clue of the consequences to his behavior. It's one thing to be different, it's another thing to be sick and not know that you are sick.
I keep saying this and I don't mean it in a bad way but he really needs professional help. At the point where the human brain develops into an adult... he may have been neglected. He shows classic signs of having many psychological disorders and development issues. Patting him on the back and telling him to carry on because he's "different" is just about as poisonous as telling him to go fuck himself. He's not using negative marketing, (to the person who posted that he was... clearly it is not working lol) he is dying for attention. So you are doing no favors feeding his ego...
If it bugs the shit out of you... ignore him. That's what he lives on.
March 16 at 9:40pm · Edited · Like · 5Erik Davis the fact that you wrote this much means you have nothing better to do... pretty sad girl
Yesterday at 2:39am · Like · 3Jonathan Barlow Caring about people is sad?
Yesterday at 2:47am · Edited · Like · 3Ben Ngo Oatmeal, again? WTH!
Yesterday at 10:17am · LikeDaniel Jason March 15 was the last reply from oatmeal, no signs of him for 2 days. The guy might have been banned already. Now let's move on!
Yesterday at 10:26am · LikeMarie Jolie Martinez Nobody cares about oatmeal really! Reality check!
Yesterday at 12:56pm · LikeDanieru's Place So mean
Yesterday at 1:13pm · LikeLendl Tahau I miss oatmeal. The breakfast variety I mean.
Yesterday at 1:17pm · LikeScotty Dinh YUCK! Oatmeal leave a sour taste in your ear!
Yesterday at 1:17pm · LikeLendl Tahau Hmm if you tasted my ear now what hidden delights would you discover? Care to try?
Yesterday at 1:23pm · Like · 2Hoang Phuc Phi Long Lendl Tahau Smooth pickup line
Yesterday at 1:25pm · Like · 1Scotty Dinh I'm not a big fan of Oatmeal. Ever try vn pig ear dish? yummy but crunchy
Yesterday at 1:25pm · LikeLendl Tahau Hoang Phuc Phi Long smooth like oatmeal in your ear.
Yesterday at 1:27pm · LikeHoang Phuc Phi Long now I'm officially traumatized by Oatmeal
Yesterday at 1:28pm · LikeHoang Phuc Phi Long thanks
Yesterday at 1:28pm · LikeHoang Phuc Phi Long wow
Yesterday at 1:28pm · LikeHoang Phuc Phi Long much scared
Yesterday at 1:28pm · Like · 2Scotty Dinh yea did you see his 500 vids on youtube? some are outright creepy
Yesterday at 1:29pm · LikeHoang Phuc Phi Long Scotty Dinh If you see my 500 vids on my own secret tube you might change your opinion about him
Yesterday at 1:30pm · LikeHoang Phuc Phi LongYesterday at 1:33pm · Like · 1Scotty Dinh oh very mesmerized by Hoang Phuc! hehe.. do you live on 2 mil a month like he does? Or that do you think everyone secretly "love" you but openly "hate you?"
Yesterday at 1:34pm · LikeDanieru's Place I am all for freedom of speech/expression but to do so directly at the expense of another person repeatedly with nothing new to add and in his absence shows real class.
Yesterday at 1:41pm · Like · 1Austin Uptonogood well. that escalated quickly. Keep ignoring the problem it might go away.
Yesterday at 1:42pm · LikeScotty Dinh Well in Vietnam, a Creepy vietnamese guy like oatmeal aren't so lucky. Guys like that usally get beaten to a bloody pulp and then hual over to the cops for further questioning. Then they grill him with qustion like "why does your face look like bloody pulp?" Look here son, here in VN having a bloody pulp face is agaist social ill law 23-24 section 234 in the by law of civil dress code. Then he will be jail for 1 year for breaking the no bloody pulp law. He will be rape by a Vietnamese bubba (bubba has a cuz in the State too).
Yesterday at 1:54pm · Like · 1Scotty Dinh Oatmeal should count his lucky Stars that he's an Expat and we Expat in the community only talk about creepy guys so that everyone know that hs is indeed creepy. we Expat are civil like that and we don't beat anyone into a bloody pulp just because you are "creappy."
Yesterday at 2:05pm · Edited · LikeSherilyn Lee Who.The.Fuck.Is.Oatmeal.
Yesterday at 1:58pm · LikeBen Robinson Oatmeal is a creappy guy
Yesterday at 1:59pm · LikeScotty Dinh do a google search original oatmeal.. look at his youtube as well..
Yesterday at 2:05pm · LikeDanieru's Place I'm curious... Scotty Dinh what has oatmeal done to you per se?
Yesterday at 2:07pm · Like · 1Scotty Dinh Nothing really danieru, I think he like me somewhat. He told me so which make me more scared! I just think its wrong that he pass himself as a English Teacher when he is clearly creepy not to mention has bad teeth. Yea, that bad teeth is totally wrong.
Yesterday at 2:12pm · LikeScotty Dinh Lets not forget his is clearly sick and mental and should not be around kids or young girls...
Yesterday at 2:14pm · LikeMarsileza Jumarova Is this actually turning somehow into a witch hunt? True, have no idea who is "Oatmeal" and what he has done. But not knowing what is so annoying about him and his demeanor, makes one think that he has just been demonized.
Yesterday at 2:22pm · Like · 1Scotty Dinh Oh geez Marsileza, you know me.. i'm never wrong.. you call me "mr. know it all" which is a bad or good thing, i'm not sure on that one. But one thing I know is that he not a certified teacher but he is certifiable creep. Personlly I like the guy, I think he is funny and add to the Expat community. But I also think he need help. Do we "Witch hunt?" him and hang him to burn because we think he creepy, Can't! Witch don't burn you see they fly.. you should know that! Maybe we'll try water.. see if he sink. Tar and feather maybe... anyway he is a Warlock not a Witch.
Yesterday at 2:34pm · Edited · LikeDanieru's Place Scotty Dinh... do you think before making a remark or statement? Pardon me for being blunt but if oatmeal has done absolutely nothing to you personally, you don't have any rights to attack him.
Yesterday at 2:33pm · LikeBen Robinson I think people should stop calling him a child molester, having an opinion on his looks or mental state is fair enough, but accusing him of being a child molester, with no cause or proof, is just plain wrong
Yesterday at 2:35pm · Like · 4Scotty Dinh NO your wrong there buddy, if someone is a Pedo or even sexually repressed guy waiting to blow up.. someone should speak up. I'm not going to be the one that say, "oh man, I always thought this guy is a ticking bomb but never think he's going to kill anyone." Wake up dude.
Yesterday at 2:40pm · LikeDanieru's Place I disagree Ben. Publicly expressing an ill opinion of a person's look or mental state is very wrong. Period.
Yesterday at 2:44pm · Like · 3Scotty Dinh the fact that he show dangerious and delusional sign is evidence enough.. just look and investigate for yourself.. don't listen to me or what other say. do your own research.. many other forum does talk about him and see for yoruself his own blog and his own word. Do yourself a favor and take your foot out of your mouth and do some investigation before you say more about Oatmeals.
Yesterday at 2:44pm · LikeDanieru's Place Scotty Dinh [blocked].. simple.
Yesterday at 2:48pm · LikeHoang Phuc Phi Long calm your tits Scotty Dinh, he's gone
Yesterday at 2:50pm · LikeHoang Phuc Phi Long is he ?
Yesterday at 2:52pm · LikeScotty Dinh Otay, i'm not going to talk about breakfast anymore Perhaps he made me into a Sadist spaking the masochist.
Yesterday at 2:52pm · LikeScotty Dinh Guys keep me too it, no more breakfast.. if I open my mouth about crazyoats kick me in my teeth.
Yesterday at 2:52pm · LikeRich Haslam Seems the more I read the responses to oatmeal the more it becomes evident that people are talking about themselves. Shame.
Yesterday at 3:12pm · LikeTuyen Hua Dude people there is something called an "edit" option in FB now... we have like 40 million one liners bumping this thread...
Yesterday at 3:22pm · LikeScotty Dinh Dude, i'm not going to talk about crazyoat anymore.. really, people just keep egging me on about him. You are right we don't need spam.. I wish the owner of this tread just kill one. I know I wasted a ton of time on this subject
Yesterday at 3:25pm · LikeScotty Dinh I mean end this subject and remove it all together!
Yesterday at 3:25pm · LikeDan Kings Just FYI you can block him from your feed (his posts will not show up and he won't see yours) you can also report his profile for being fake or annoying if you so wish. Either way it means you no longer have to put up with the inane babble… best solution in my book!
Yesterday at 3:41pm · Like · 1Caeli Q Rex I don't mean to come off as a douche to oatmeal but it is a public forum and he's an adult and thus is responsible for posting up appropriate posts that aren't going to make people question his sanity....
Yesterday at 3:46pm · Like · 1Antonio Mauryshmelly you're right, I also think that making me scroll a few more inches through my news feed is a perfectly justifiable reason to banish somebody from a country. 
Yesterday at 3:59pm · Like · 2Caeli Q Rex the dude posted up pics of his expired visa, as if to show off his renegade status ...if he gets deported then it will certainly be due to violating the law and being stupid
Yesterday at 4:04pm · Like · 1Sherilyn Lee Just checked this guy out.. Poor thing, he looks like he needs professional help. Like he can't control his mind or something.
Yesterday at 4:04pm · Like · 4Antonio Mauryshmelly I don't know if you noticed, but he is a badass. Did you know he's an inventor and a basketball player? Also an accomplished movie producer and director with over 5000 videos on youtube on what could be more than three accounts? My favorites are his childhood ones in a mid 1990s Oregonian trailer park. Very revealing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA4HkeMRlKU...
Yesterday at 4:09pm · Like · 2Sherilyn Lee There really is a medical term for that. It's called "Delusions Of Grandeur"
Yesterday at 4:10pm · Like · 1Scotty Dinh dang Antonio Mauryshmelly, after seeing that Vid of his childhood. I kinda feel sorry for him. I can see why he want people to accept and like him. However, I still think he is dangerioius...
Yesterday at 4:14pm · Like · 2Scotty Dinh I can't get "oh yaaaaaa, we dooooooooo" out of my mind!
Yesterday at 4:15pm · LikeCaeli Q Rex Vietnam is a friendly place yet also can be dangerous.... the dude might act up and a group of local thugs without anything to lose might get annoyed and decide to smash his head with a couple of beer bottles...shoot it even happened at a place like Lush last week. It really is for his best interest to keep it "normal"
Yesterday at 4:18pm · Edited · LikeAntonio Mauryshmelly I was big on bashing him pretty hard at first, honestly I thought he was just trolling, but after the asov people dug up this trail, and I followed it in moments of ridiculous boredom, I have really softened up a bit to the guy. I mean, I'm sure you can tell how sarcastic I am being in the above comment, but seriously, he doesn't exactly seem like the most privileged of traveller/expats. I feel like I am familiar enough with US wastelands like these to almost feel proud of him, if he was a rich douche who was galavanting around ripping of the Vietnamese and hiding behind his passport I would be pissed, but now I am more intrigued than anything. That being said, I wonder if being intrigued and pitying him is infinitely more condescending than hating him. 

Here is one of his father https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXH8f7kA0r4...

Here is one of his father https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXH8f7kA0r4...
Yesterday at 4:16pm · LikeAntonio Mauryshmelly Thats true Caeli Q Rex, but in the states its the same, if not worse. Actually I'm betting much worse. If there were a place like pnl in my home town there would be shootings every other night. I mean there are already shootings every night somewhere in my city, I guarantee that, and it's not some 'crazy place'.
Yesterday at 4:18pm · LikeScotty Dinh I'm going to soften up my stance up on that guy. I mean seeing him as a kid and his living condition, I now know why. Heck, Joey surviving High School is miracle in of its self! He does have some balls to post every details about his own life...
Yesterday at 4:22pm · LikeAntonio Mauryshmelly thats how I feel, I don't think he's dumb, or an angel, all signs point to him endlessly promoting himself in any way possible (a no press is bad press kind of thing), and I think he isn't always genuine when he is asking questions-- in the sense that I think he is being inflammatory on purpose to keep in the spotlight, but damn, I am becoming more and more intrigued by this guy every day haha. like wtf.
Yesterday at 4:25pm · Unlike · 1Scotty Dinh But you know Antonio Mauryshmelly his state of mind isn't normal... And I thought sometimes my own life is mess up.. looking at our mutal friend life.. I can not help but feel that I was kinda lucky growing up.
Yesterday at 4:25pm · LikeCaeli Q Rex maybe we need to take him out for drinks and introduce him to some girls ...any lady volunteers?
Yesterday at 4:27pm · LikeBen Robinson here's one
Ben Robinson's photo.
Yesterday at 4:28pm · Like · 2Kem Pinky Dont really know what's going on and why everybody is annoyed by him. but just quick checking through his facebook, well my reaction is "Really? This one is a teacher? Seem like being a English teacher in VietNam is pretty easy to expats?"
Yesterday at 4:29pm · LikeScotty Dinh Girls? ya Right! 5min with him any sane girl will go insane and I pity the girl who have to go thru that ordeal
Yesterday at 4:29pm · Like · 2Scotty Dinh Joey can teach this cute kid some English.. or maybe the Parent!
Scotty Dinh's photo.
Yesterday at 4:31pm · LikeAntonio Mauryshmelly yea, me too man. I fucked up a lot growing up and have had more than my fair share of second chances, I'm not much of a christian these days, but I guess it's still appropriate to say that I've been blessed. Funny enough you can really get to know this guy from his videos, makes me reflect on how strange our world is and wax sickeningly poetic lol. Is he a pedophile bastard? I really don't know, he could be. Is he the type of person that would be ostracized and ridiculed no matter what he did? Definitely. 

on a side note Kem Pinky and others, I doubt he is actually doing much teaching, so the system of gossip and bad mouthing strange people still works just fine around the world. Again, I'm not saying he is a good guy just because people are dicks to him, people can be unfair dicks to people that they didn't even know totally deserve it.

on a side note Kem Pinky and others, I doubt he is actually doing much teaching, so the system of gossip and bad mouthing strange people still works just fine around the world. Again, I'm not saying he is a good guy just because people are dicks to him, people can be unfair dicks to people that they didn't even know totally deserve it.
Yesterday at 4:31pm · LikeScotty Dinh Yes Kem Pinky he said he is a teacher..however most of is job his pro-bono which is free to live and eat I suppose, he live on less then 2mil a month.
Yesterday at 4:37pm · Edited · Like · 1Caeli Q Rex Erik In Asia might be down to give him a lapdance though
Yesterday at 4:33pm · LikeScotty Dinh So what to do with him? That is the question?
Yesterday at 4:38pm · LikeAntonio Mauryshmelly I say just sit back and keep letting the story unfold, I mean it's all on youtube, a real nice record here.
Yesterday at 4:41pm · LikeScotty Dinh Alright, like I said i've soften my stanch on him. good talk good talk!
Yesterday at 4:47pm · LikeTuyen Hua stanch? lol...
Yesterday at 4:49pm · LikeDaniel Jason those people who judge people that judge oatmeal are the one who are judgmental! For goodness sake before you call someone a douche do yourself a favor and research oatmeal first.
Yesterday at 4:52pm · LikeScotty Dinh so your not Judgemental either Daniel? don't kid yourself. I know I talk to the guy via FB chat as well as wasting several hours of my life watching his many Vids and the other forum about him. All lead me to the same conclusion that kids is not right...
Yesterday at 4:59pm · LikeTuyen Hua dude Scotty maybe you should relax a bit, he's actually defending you lol. He's talking about "people who judge people who judge oatmeal". Take a breather and break it down.
Yesterday at 5:04pm · LikeBros Rocketeer and he claims himself a teacher... jeez, he's really dumb or he's just plain crazy?!Yesterday at 5:06pm · LikeDanieru's Place Daniel Jason.. enlighten us "judgementals" who "judge" those who judge oatmeal: On what grounds would entitle anyone with the right to attack a person who, at worst, is different to your average human being?
Yesterday at 5:09pm · Like · 1Scotty Dinh Thanks tuyen! For your kind advice but I don't understand what the hell Daniel saying? its seem like he using a double negative.. or run on sentences? Anyhow... i'm going to call up my GF who I adore and stay up all night to get lucky.
Yesterday at 5:10pm · LikeErik In Asia Caeli, don't be jealous 
Yesterday at 5:17pm · Like · 1Caeli Q Rex who is going to broma slam drinks with me tonight, st. patty's day
Yesterday at 5:34pm · Edited · LikeScotty Dinh aye my English is shit I didn't say otherwise. But seriously does anyone else understand what Daniel is saying. Why don't your translate it for us Tuyen Hua since you are all might? I'm not the only one who is confussed.
Yesterday at 5:20pm · LikeScotty Dinh P.S. you are an ass because I don't correct people English, no one is perfect least of all me. I'm asking for clarification, It seem like your playing devil advocate here.
Yesterday at 5:23pm · LikeLendl Tahau I watched a couple of his yt videos since it seemed only fair to see a glimpse of the man that so many are willing to rip to shreds.
He's certainly odd but I've met a lot worse in Hanoi and more recently Cambodia.
Why not just erase this thread and leave him be?

He's certainly odd but I've met a lot worse in Hanoi and more recently Cambodia.
Why not just erase this thread and leave him be?
Yesterday at 5:24pm · Like · 2Scotty Dinh Although i'm amazed that you seen worst, perhaps I have too.. I agree with you that we should take down this post. In fact I might even go out of my way to befriend that guy on facebook.. maybe.
Yesterday at 5:27pm · LikeMiley Temple should I lock my doors at night?
2 secs · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment