Saturday, March 15, 2014

dangerous teacher


Giao Vien NguyenHieu needs to be deported I'm sick of him showing up on my newsfeed
  • 4 people like this.
  • Scotty Dinh word up, I hear you.
  • Scotty Dinh You can disable him and the posting in setting though.. but he does get under people skin thats for sure.
  • Kirsty Denison I think this is getting out of hand. I don't think the guy is very well - or at the least isn't very happy - and I don't think these personal comments on a public forum will help. I understand he may be irritating, but surely blocking/ignoring is the most adult way around this?
  • Caeli Q Rex Desperate times call for desperate measures
  • Scotty Dinh If I can like caeli 100 time I would!
  • Scotty Dinh That guy is dangerious, and make you and me look bad. Teacher in Vietnam are respected and well love. He pray on the good intention of good hard working Vietnamese. I can't even put up with his bad English teaching and idea.. the face that he is dangerious is another thing.
  • Scotty Dinh I mean seriously, Vietnamese people are hard working people, and work damn hard for the little money they get. Then they want their children to get an education to get a good job. English is important in that regard, but taking money and doing what he is doing is wrong.
  • Caeli Q Rex Dude looks like a pedophile
  • GiáoViên NguyênHiểu I'm not a pedophile. I am a very good English Teacher in HCM. Stop spreading lies about me. Most of you guys have never met me in person. You are saying things that are not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment