Friday, March 14, 2014

HALE SONG


Hale Song says that my English grammar sucks. He continues to spread lies about me. I am not an attention seeker but rather a truth seeker. I am not an attention whore but rather a freedom writer.










Hale Song I had to delete my previous post, i just don't want to get involved in all of this because a lot of it is attention seeking. But to answer your question David, no, unfortunately it's not sarcastic. I originally thought it was, but I had to deal with these types of posts in a different group which is why he ended up getting banned from there. I just dread to think that some Vietnamese people will accept at face value some of the horrible and unstructured practices he uses in communicating the English language. It's not that they are unintelligent students, it's just that they will accept it as 'right' because he's continually spouting that he's a native speaker and an English teacher and placing unnecessary emphasis on the fact that he is white and is of European ancestry.

Who plays basketball?

No comments:

Post a Comment