Thursday, June 20, 2013

She Owes Me Money

There Are Differences.

If you borrow money then you should return the favor. If you say you will pay somebody back then please do so. 

Repayment is due when you enter a legal law-bounding contract.




Keep It.

When you make a promise, keep the promise. When you say you're going to do something, do it.

If you say it, then keep it, do it.



Do It.

When you say you will pay somebody back then that is a promise, a guarantee. Borrowing is a type of loan. 

It is a type of "I owe you contract."






People owe me money.

I only owe a company money when I took out a $3,500 USD college loan in October 2006. I am paying them back.

If I tell somebody that I will pay them back the money that they lend to me, then I will seek to honor my word because my word is my bond.

My word is my bond.





Charity is Non-refundable.

When people give me money, then that is different.

When a person gives you money or things or services, then that is not a loan, that is not a contract, and you are not obligated or required or forced to pay them back.

It is irrelevant.




I have a friend who is trying to make an argument about this. 

She says that I am only thinking about money.

However, she is bringing up irrelevant past-tense events that are different and separate and fundamentally irrelevant to the fact that she borrowed money from me.



   


No comments:

Post a Comment