Friday, June 14, 2013

I Am Not On Couch Surfing Because They Hate Me




12 minutes ago
Hi
hi
how r u?
I am not on Couch Surfing
I was deleted.
Couch Surfing kicked me out.
why?
I do not know
I think you post so many info or others reason
why do u ask them?
that is not the reason
I have asked them many times
I have been asking for the past year
I have read their rules
I know their rules
I have emailed them many times
They email me many times
everyday day
still not know reason...??
They tell me that they deleted my Couch Surfing by mistake
so that, u can sign-up again
they tell me that sometimes
they make mistakes
I want my account back
they stole it from me
I am not allowed to make a new one
it is against the rules
this reason is so funny
rules are rules
CS says you need to only have one profile account and do not make new ones. They do not want me to make a new profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment