Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Nothing Is Free?

September 20th, 4:03pm
hi
September 22nd, 8:11pm
hey
nice to meet u
nice to meet you too
my name is yen
and u
Joey
i know
i saw your ad
u are really funny
i am living tan binh
where do u live?
district 12 in HCM
nice
hey
near quang trung park?
I am not sure
on To Ky
ya
so near quang trung park
great
i guess
i really want to drink coffee with u
u dont need to guess
so it is near
me too
i sometimes go to Cafe Kiwi in District Tan Phu
oh we can go near
do u know tao coffee in quang trung street
it is good
if u want, we can drink coffee next time
September 23rd, 12:39pm
do you work?
September 23rd, 1:50pm
i have no work, but what happen?
are you in school?
i have free time
no school
no job
why did u ask me so?
When are you free?
all of the time?
ah
lol
tuesday, thursday in the morning
u need me to teach vietnamese for u?lol
sunday is from 10 am- 9pm
kakka
I am always learning
I try learning when I can
oh
hard work student
but what do u need me?
not today
I am at a cafe in district Tan Phu right now
you can come
wow
i am taking care of my house
u sit alonly
nextime
we can meet
in tao coffee
I am alone right now
you have to watch your house?
yes
just me and my newphy is in house
but
u live district 12
?
but u drink coffee tan phu district
og my god
kaka
u are so hard working to drive motibike so that drink coffee
no motor-bike
i do not motor-bikes
motor-bikes are easier
really
how do u go there?
by taxi?
i do not have a bunch of money
i save money
bicycle
hahaha
u are joking
ride bike and trasport from district 12 to tan phu
just drink cofee
u are so funny
lol
I am not joking
woww
i know
we can meet thursday at 9am
this week
are u free?
maybe
oh
if u have free
send messege to me
I am always free
01225022402
before a day
but it is still a tough decision
When am I free? I am always free.
0-163-425-1695
yes
haha
u are funney
we will meet ay tao coffee on quang trung street
ok
i will call u
but u never hang up
ok
ah
what is your name?
Joey
my name is yen
I have not decided when yet
hello Yen
haha
it is not important
haha
see u next time in tao coffee
do they have couches?
do they have sofas?
haha
they get all
u dont worry
it is good
the best important
it is near u and me
i called to u
see u next time
u called me
i got your number
yes
ah
i am not beautiful girl
so u have never thought i am beautiful lady
kaka
ok
you are fine
i am fine
and u
are u fine?
that is not what I said
you said that you are not beautiful and I say that you are fine
I was responding to what you were saying
ok
haha
sr
I was not asking a question
that is my photo
but outside
Questions have question marks
kak
i am not good
you are not ugly
you are not a monster
kakak
cute
u are so cite
but i want to be monster
haha
haha
i am crazy
haha
i am too
kakak
we are good friend
a couple of friend is crazy
kkaka
hey boy
i am out
see u next time
bye
bye
September 24th, 11:58am
hey
how are u
September 24th, 1:34pm
I am ok
oh
sr
what is your job?
the same me?
My job is not the same as yours.
The same as me? no
schools do not like me
I have been without work for the past 4 months
so
what are u doing in ho chi minh city?
I came to teach
but schools do not want to give me money
haha
u are joking
gaga
if they dont give u money, how do u live?
good question
very good question
I am not sure
life becomes harder
how do I live?
am I even still alive?
i eat less
i starve
i do not buy things
haha
arent u going to look for another center/
i look everyday
schools do not like me
many schools hate me
why?
not qualified
oh my god
u are not qualified
bad
dont u have any way?
I am not sure
it is tough
u should change
it is many way
many student like funny
create funny when u teach
i know
and i try
agreed
fun is fun
being funny is fun
students do like it
change happens
many ways for sure
but how is result?
varied
i do not get money
but i find students
so
what does your center want?
which center?
I do not have a center
I do not work
no job
ah
i know
but centers require teaching certificates and college degrees
u dont get them?
I do not have them
I am not qualified because I do not have them
haha
i cant stand u
u are so crazy
why am I crazy?
What does that mean?
oh no
Did I do something wrong?
I do not understand
AM I a bad person?
u are not bad
just u
maybe they are not good
September 24th, 5:43pm
agreed
you are busy Friday morning?
I will be busy Thursday morning
I might be busy all day Sunday and Tuesday
I might be busy tomorrow morning
i am busy in the mornings of Saturdays and Sundays
I go to the Pagoda on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings
September 24th, 8:49pm
u are crazy
September 24th, 10:24pm
Do you want to see me?
of course
if u can show for me
that is why I wrote the preceding
i dont understand yor words
You need to learn more English.
I need to help you more
i understood what u said
but u didnt say clearly
and i dont know what u said
oh my god
u help me
haha
I was telling you about my schedule
i think i help u learn vietnamese
u didnt say about your schedule
u said that i wanted u to show your photo
I was telling you when I am free and busy
I did not use the word photo
picture
u used picto
picture
I wrote many words to you earlier
I will write all the words to you if I must
I was trying to ask you about if you want to see me tomorrow
hey
u said that u are busy tomorrow
u dont remember?
I am busy Thursday
I am free in the morning Wednesday
ok
we will meet
since 9:30 am
at tao coffee on quang trung street
do they have couches?
yes
I do like sofas
yes
it gets sofa
it has sofas
what is the address?
I am on Google Maps
I am trying to find it
i will send to
wait a minute
k
22 quang trung street, ward 10, go vap district
I will be there around 9 AM tomorrow on my laptop somewhere. I will not be hard to find. I will probably be the only white person there at that cafe.
Wednesday
oh
maybe i am late, my class finish at 9:15 am
and since 10am, i can go tho there
k
ok
u go there
but u have never done crazy anything
kaka
ok
ok
ha
haha
good
see u tomorrow
my friend
see u then
Wednesday 11:29am
hey
sr
i couldnt go today
sr
Wednesday 1:19pm
k
Thursday 1:29pm
hey
u are free time tomorrow?
Do you want to buy me breakfast tomorrow?
haha, no
u want to eat bread
u are so poor
and sausage?
haha
if u can eat, i give them for u
one bread and one sausage
lol
how about one bread and one egg?
I do not like sausage
u cant choose
because i have bread ans sausage
that is my breakfast every morning
ok
i would like one please
see you 9 AM tomorrow at that cafe?
and
i give u bread ans sausage
but
i dont pay coffe for u
ok?
we will pay for ourselve
ok
see u 9 am
but perhap i will change if i am busy
i will send mess for u before 8am
bye
i do not have a lot of money
i am not sure if i want to spend money
i need to think about it
Thursday 6:34pm
Please do not change if you are busy because that messes with my own schedule if you decide to cancel at the last minute.
Thursday 8:39pm
I am going to cancel. I need to meet a friend in the Binh Thanh District. You can come meet us if you want to, if it not too far away. I forgot about this man that I was going to meet.
He has not told me where he wants to meet yet. If he does not get back with me, I may still want to meet with you instead.
I may come to that cafe at 9 AM if I do not hear more specifics from my other friend. I will try to tell you more.
Thursday 11:03pm
u dont worry, tomorrow, i am busy, and i will cancel our meeting, see u next time, my friend, bye
Friday 9:50am
Cancelling is a bad thing. How can people rely and trust you if you are always doing that?
Sunday 5:21pm
hey
what are u doing?
I am at a cafe in Binh Thanh District.
I may not see you on Tuesday.
You can come see me right now if you want.
if you can
I plan on not going to the Tao Cafe on Tuesday
i am going to cancel on tuesay
tuesday
i am eyeache
akak
What happened to your eye?
You cannot cancel Tuesday if I cancelled first.
trachoma
haiz
what is trachoma?
i will send picture to u
k
u got it?
Pink Eyes
that is my sick
u call it :pink eyes
Monday 1:25pm
price ?
can u pay/per month?
maybe
it depends
cheaper the better
i can pay up to 4 million dongs a month
ah
so u should hire house
not room
so houes is < 200$, it is easy to find
Monday 2:56pm
I do not want a house.
I do not want to pay money.
Monday 4:18pm
f
oh
haha
so u have wanted to live
yaya
i want a small room
Monday 7:22pm
i know
bit nothing iis free
if u want, i try to look for u
kkakak
about an hour ago
boy
are u fine?
If I give you a free banana, is the banana free for you?
yam i am pitym i never recieve free thing from anyone haha
Free is bad?
nothing is free
haha
What if I give you a banana?
How much money does Facebook cost you each month?
How much money do you pay to breath air?
How much money do you pay to be born?
How much money does it cost to look at the stars?
joe
u are so gossip
and crazy
You said nothing is free
you are lying
you are saying air cost money
stars cost money
love costs money
haha
that is what you are saying
i wil answer your question
but
wait a minute
if somebody wants to buy you a drink, will you tell them no?
u dont reviece free
i dont reviece free
they pay me drink
who told you that?
and then i will pay them food
that is not the question
you are misreading the question
that is rule
please listen to the question
You answered a different question
ok
pay attention to the details more
u ask
you are missing the point
and
i think
let me rephrase
i should cancel now
you are thinking about something else
do not cancel
i have friend now
bye
lol
u are not boss
u cant force to me
you are scared
bye\
7:01pm
I did not ask you if it would cost the other person money.
The question is not about if it costs money for other people.
The question is about if it is possible for you to get free things.

No comments:

Post a Comment