Thursday, October 17, 2013

God is a Genie, no, yes?






https://www.facebook.com/groups/31425129128/10152296869069129/?notif_t=group_comment_reply


  • Ryan Tipple What's with all the spam links, Joey? You can't talk about Christ without political slogans, or are you just a POE?
    23 minutes ago · Like · 1
  • Original Oatmeal I am not spam. I do not know what POE is. People who know me know me. Because you don't know me, you assume that I am just a pathetic advertisement similar to the ones you find in excess from some users on Youtube.
  • Ryan Tipple And try GOOGLE if you don't know what something means. It's fantastic.
    12 minutes ago · Like · 1
  • Ryan Tipple And yes, posting a link to "Ironic Mystic, the best in video games" in a thread about prayer is, to put it lightly, odd.
    11 minutes ago · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold Games are educational. We should make games about prayer. People can opt for using Google to answer their questions, but the side-effects includes a shrinking social-life. Why ask your friends for advice when you can just google it? Maybe, because you want to talk to your friends like I want to talk to God.

    I said all that to say that I pray because I feel like praying. People may call me crazy. I do not care. People may call me trash. However, I am priceless, bought from the blood of the Lamb.
















No comments:

Post a Comment