Sunday, October 13, 2013

How Do You Find Love?

Original Oatmeal commented on his own status.

  • I'm still single because I'm not sure what kind of woman I want to marry. I have been desiring marriage for the past 20 years since I was 8 years old in 1993 where I was drawing pictures of my wedding with Tiffany Cumbo which never came to pass because she died when I was 18 years old.

    What kind of women do I like? I am not exactly sure. I love girls that love life, children, and the challenges of going after what is best. I want her to be like me in some ways. She should enjoy smiling, laughing, charity, loving others, being there for others. She should be interested in making movies, projects, websites, wells, orphanages, cafes, organizations, clubs, churches, basketball, games, music, dance, other games, world travel, and more.
    Unlike ·  ·  · 13 hours ago near Ho Chi Minh City · 

No comments:

Post a Comment