Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Am I Helping Others?

  • I sometimes wonder, who have I helped? Who have I empowered? Who have I inspired? I truly hope I have done so to some, but the question that haunts me is who have I hindered, who have I hurt, who have I pointed in the wrong direction? I would hope none but chances are I may have, and then I may not even know, so if that is you, I am truly sorry. Please let me know, and at the very least I will apologize directly to you.
    Like ·  ·  · about an hour ago near Torrance, CA, United States · 

    • Angelina Reimers and 12 others like this.
    • Robert Garritty You definitely inspired me my friend.
    • Joe AndClara Reedy YOU HAVE HELPED THE REEDY FAMILY ALOT, BY HELPING OUR KIDS GET INTO TRAINING SCHOOL. AND ASKING US TO BRING KARAOKE TO THE CORP. AS I TALK TO MANY OF PEOPLE YOU AND LISA HAVE HELPED .IT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN . TRUSTING ONE ANOTHER IS A BIG ISSUE WITH MANY WHO WANT TO FIT IN BUT DON'T QUITE KNOW HOW. WE PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DAILY.
      57 minutes ago · Like · 2
    • Karen Mobley I love you and miss your presence at Rotary! Thanks for being you.
      25 minutes ago · Like · 1
    • Joey Arnold As long as I haven't really killed or hurt anybody too severely today, I think that may count for something. If you are doing what you love doing doing, that is if it is truly what you were created and designed to do, which is what God wants all of us to do, which is our destiny, then that kind of living is contagious like a rainbow on a cloudy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment