Friday, May 23, 2014

Leanne McNulty


Leanne McNulty was a volunteer children English Teacher in HCM. Last year, as she was looking for a replacement, she interviewed me in person at a cafe. She said she would get back to me, but she never got back to me until now. Today, 2014-05-24, she emailed me. She said that I am not qualified. She says that my grammar and pronunciation skills are very bad.

However, before, she said that I didn't have to be qualified. That was a lie. Too often, people say horrible things that are not true. I do not want to tolerate these kinds of bullies in this world. Please email her. Her email address is lmn_wlv@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. bài viết rất hay, rất hữu ích cảm ơn bạn đã chia sẻ
    mọi người tham khảo thêm các mẫu ghế massage mới nhất ở đây nhé
    giá ghế massage
    ghế massage nhật
    ghế massage lưng giá rẻ
    ghế massage chân giá rẻ
    Gia Dụng Việt chuyên các loại ghế massage toan thân cao cấp chính hãng Việt Nam

    ReplyDelete